Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone comment on the condition of Shelley street, i played the junior grand final on it on August 20th and it was in sensational nick then. I believe it should be a finals contender, its good to watch from and the playing surface is lush. Any thoughts

You are a ************.

Panthers got the best young list in the Valley at the moment that hasn't been purchased, good future, hopefully a finals contender this year.

Can anyone comment on the condition of Shelley street, i played the junior grand final on it on August 20th and it was in sensational nick then. I believe it should be a finals contender, its good to watch from and the playing surface is lush. Any thoughts

Ebert,

Yes. The kennell is a good size venue, but has a tendancy to be rather Hard and uneven.

I wouldn't like to be playing on it early next year as it usually takes some water to soften. Water which we ain"t going to have!

From memory, Last year, there was some considerable rain the week leading upto your G.F. Didn't matter though, Panthers could have played that final in middle of lake Eppalock (currently about as dry as Shelley st), and still would have won.

Not sure that I'm with ya on viewing side of things either. Bit ordinary I would have thought in comparison to likes of Epping & Eltham.

Funny thing though, Nth Heid coach - Hand-on-******** had the gaul to bag out Elthams Central Park, due mainly to the cricket pitches in pocket. Don't know about any one else out there, but I've never found Shelley street to be the safest ground around and its in Bloody West Heidelberg to boot. Not even safe getting into the ground!!!!:eek:

And that is being generous apparantly.... Any truth to the rumour they are 25k down???

Was speaking to Bundoora person this morning and he adivsed me that this rumour has been blown out of proportion. Just a very heated argument between the ex president and major sponsor.

Was speaking to Bundoora person this morning and he adivsed me that this rumour has been blown out of proportion. Just a very heated argument between the ex president and major sponsor.

i heard major sponser asked the question where the money was going and pappal went bang bang

How are all the clubs going with pre season training?

Heard Monty have been getting a few to training J&B.

down at creek have been getting 30+ blokes every night no big new names but a few good kids coming through

so is it true that peckem is off to epping to be there no.1 ruckmen cause king cant play cause he is now in the police force?

The story is not so much missing money but more poor accounting in that they have included sponsor pledges as income, free memberships to sponsors as income, club functions as bar takings. Oh my god PAPAL who does your taxes, tinkerbell!

just want to find out what every ones views on poaching players is.
i have it from a good source that thomastowns coach dean sinclair has a number of players from divsion 1 and two clubs attending training before there has been any clearance is this leagal under dv rules . also sinclair threatend to walk out on the club if they didnt give him a massive pay increase. reall nice guy:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have it from a good source that thomastowns coach dean sinclair has a number of players from divsion 1 and two clubs attending training before there has been any clearance is this leagal under dv rules . also sinclair threatend to walk out on the club if they didnt give him a massive pay increase. reall nice guy:)

not sure on wot the rule is but on 'poaching'.. its definately fair for clubs to go after players and the players that go for money an that arent the sort of blokes u want around ur club neway...loyalty is a problem amoung players and if they were loyal poaching wouldnt exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrunchNKans
Brucey / Dwight pls confirm. Fabulous Phil Plunkett as the new cockroach at Tigerland for '07.

Confirmed!!!

Good luck to him, he was basically match day coach at Mont when Mello was playing coach, spoke very well and seemed very switched on. It was a shame Mont didn't hang onto him, he seems to have landed a plum job now though.

Seems that you are getting info from a good source, can you let us all in on who these players might be?????

D.V.F.L rules have been that a player can attend 1 training session at a prospective club, but must then gain permission from the club he is registered at before atending any further sessions. However with the new player contract system the players you are talking about may be out of contract and therfore free agents which would mean they can train at whichever club they like.

No big deal.

They would only be rejects from Lalor, Epping,Bundoora & sth Morang. Whilst T/town are moving in the right directions after a successful 2006, I wouldn't think they have the coin to be able to afford a 'star studded' line up in 2007.

Time of course will tell!

As for poaching, well that has been happening for 100 years. Any decent home grown talent or indeed imported talent, is always thrown a sack full of promises by certain clubs in any given year.

Some will of course fall for it, whilst those of great character will shy from it. And they are the one's which are most valuable to a club, becuase they are men of Loyalty & Integrity.

i have it from a good source that thomastowns coach dean sinclair has a number of players from divsion 1 and two clubs attending training before there has been any clearance is this leagal under dv rules . also sinclair threatend to walk out on the club if they didnt give him a massive pay increase. reall nice guy:)[/quote
for
Think you should get your facts right stooge01. Deano never rang any one from Lalor, they come down on their own because they weren't happy with certain things that happened last year. And to deano asking for a massive pay increase is rediculous. You should Know he's not like that being that he's your dad.

No big deal.

They would only be rejects from Lalor, Epping,Bundoora & sth Morang. Whilst T/town are moving in the right directions after a successful 2006, I wouldn't think they have the coin to be able to afford a 'star studded' line up in 2007.

Time of course will tell!

As for poaching, well that has been happening for 100 years. Any decent home grown talent or indeed imported talent, is always thrown a sack full of promises by certain clubs in any given year.

Some will of course fall for it, whilst those of great character will shy from it. And they are the one's which are most valuable to a club, becuase they are men of Loyalty & Integrity.
i love that word integrity. used by clubs who go out and look for players fromm other clubs to replace the present group. as at bundoora this year. president matera saying to all at presentation night that any players who left the club for extra money were dogs.the same president who chased players for years and then what has happened he dumps club for his own glory. ah footballers get what ya can while ya can. the clubs dont give a s**t .

Don't worry about the punch ons down at bundoora on sunday night there was something ten times worse at nth heidelberg on sunday night stay tuned ill give a two page essay on it when i get home from training. Ill say this though i am ashamed of myself to have ever pulled on a nth heidelberg jumper.

i have it from a good source that thomastowns coach dean sinclair has a number of players from divsion 1 and two clubs attending training before there has been any clearance is this leagal under dv rules . also sinclair threatend to walk out on the club if they didnt give him a massive pay increase. reall nice guy:)[/quote
for
Think you should get your facts right stooge01. Deano never rang any one from Lalor, they come down on their own because they weren't happy with certain things that happened last year. And to deano asking for a massive pay increase is rediculous. You should Know he's not like that being that he's your dad.

growler hes a poacher he asks me all the time to come and play for thomo i was on the phone to him last night and he tried to poach me. is it true that paul briggs will be assisting him at thomo next season. hows the hossa stil crook:D We both know deano is asking for coin how do you think he paid for his new decking by the pool. see ya at normies brother.

growler hes a poacher he asks me all the time to come and play for thomo i was on the phone to him last night and he tried to poach me. is it true that paul briggs will be assisting him at thomo next season. hows the hossa stil crook:D We both know deano is asking for coin how do you think he paid for his new decking by the pool. see ya at normies brother.

If that's true then you'd have to question Briggsy's loyalty. He's pulled on more club's jumpers than he's had hot dinners!!! 4 clubs in 5 seasons i think that would make it. Going to have to start calling him Dale Kickett.

Who else do you know of that is training down at Thommo?

Well for a long time now i have been sticking up for nth heidelberg saying to every one its not a bad club but as of today ill tell who ever asks the truth. There are some good people there but most of them have moved on so to those good people down there don't get offended but this needs to be said. Nth Heidelberg would have to be the biggest bunch of cowards i have ever come across it has got me f***ked why sides think there a tough physical side because beleive me 95% of them are as weak as piss.On sunday they had there Xmas party with a gutful of courage one daniel weak c$$t Moore burns the pictures of two great servants of the club in Christian [puffa] Brandt and Leigh gray 's photo s and then scratched my name off the honor board. While all this was happening a commitee member was part of the activity's in Glen im a nobody Thorneycroft you never would have heard him cause he has nt actually ever done anything. The only reason they were pulled up was because of a good friend of mine said"ill ring him and get him down here" they all ******** and tryed to patch things up. By saying don't tell him tell him i had nothing to do with it. Well i know who you cowards are and im gonna rip your eyeballs out one by one. These blokes who are responsible would 'nt even have played fifty games. Puff and Leigh played two hundred games and ive played one hundred for the club. if one of us was there during the day they would ve been sucking up our arses. i think if a commitee member is present and condones thins like this where is the c$$t of a joint heading.

Well for a long time now i have been sticking up for nth heidelberg saying to every one its not a bad club but as of today ill tell who ever asks the truth. There are some good people there but most of them have moved on so to those good people down there don't get offended but this needs to be said. Nth Heidelberg would have to be the biggest bunch of cowards i have ever come across it has got me f***ked why sides think there a tough physical side because beleive me 95% of them are as weak as piss.On sunday they had there Xmas party with a gutful of courage one daniel weak c$$t Moore burns the pictures of two great servants of the club in Christian [puffa] Brandt and Leigh gray 's photo s and then scratched my name off the honor board. While all this was happening a commitee member was part of the activity's in Glen im a nobody Thorneycroft you never would have heard him cause he has nt actually ever done anything. The only reason they were pulled up was because of a good friend of mine said"ill ring him and get him down here" they all ******** and tryed to patch things up. By saying don't tell him tell him i had nothing to do with it. Well i know who you cowards are and im gonna rip your eyeballs out one by one. These blokes who are responsible would 'nt even have played fifty games. Puff and Leigh played two hundred games and ive played one hundred for the club. if one of us was there during the day they would ve been sucking up our arses. i think if a commitee member is present and condones thins like this where is the c$$t of a joint heading.

That would be one of the weakest efforts ever damaging people's pictures or names at there club where they have been loyal servants and actually brought home the ultimate for a club in a premiership and even if those players are/had moved on it is very disrespectful especially being witnessed by the committe and cowardly none the less it will take some sucking up and a big apology other wise these fellows mite end up a little hurt phyically and mentaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back