Adam Cosham - Port Melbourne​

Rob Peckham - Diamond Creek​

Frank ???? - West Preston​

Ben ?????- Wangaratta​

John Bakopolous - Oak Park​

Matt Miceli - Bullants​

A Few Good Young Tall Blokes From 19's Will Be Handy.​

Daniel King To Pla Chf. Absolutely Killed Douta Stars In Practice Match.​

Lost To Douta By 2 Goals And The Finished 2nd In Edfl But I Reckon Like Mont. Our Coach Says They Would Give Heildelberg A Run For There Money But I Think Heildelberg Would Thump Them.​

Let Me Know How Your Club Is Looking.​

user_offline.gif

peckham is from hursty mate. look to be some nice pick ups their. quality summary of the pingers ins and outs. any other blokes willing to do something similar for their clubs?

I overheard your coach talking to a few blokes at a local cricket game on Sunday and i think i can recall he said he actually kicked seven goals on Capeci in a scratch match and gave another three away. The way he was talking a defenite comeback is on the cards.
yeah he kicked 7.2 and set up another 2 or 3 capeci looked slow and overweight

hahah u are a nobody!

And who are you buddy, if you are who i think you are your an over-rated nobody yourself, footy talk is footy talk regardless what division it is, there are alot of good footballers in Division 2 & this is JUST a footy chat foorum, wake up to yourself mate.....

yeah he kicked 7.2 and set up another 2 or 3 capeci looked slow and overweight

Hey Hawk_Eye15 your eyesight needs an urgent examination. I also saw that game and saw a player by the name of Ben Smith have about 15 possessions in the last quarter and kick 4 goals from the midfield. I am just wondering which pox footballer he was playing on because that guy should retire and never enter a football ground again. Seeing as you were watching that game also could you tell me who that terrible player was?

Ghost Writer - The match wasn't on Thursday the Thomo boys had a week end away up the beach some where. Apparently it was a fairly solid week end with a scratch match thrown in on Saturday.

Anyone would think this was a Thomastown thread. Fleming, Capeci, Sinclair are all hasbeen's! Invest in the future.

As for Vinnyd. Surely you can't be the one and only. Is anyone really that stupid.

Do any dvfl teams have practice matches at the weekend?
Just trying to get as much footy in as possible in case some thing happens with our season.
Epping went down by 3-4 goals to doutta stars on weekend.
I hear Mont play Craigieburn at sunbury on sunday.

North Heidelberg are playing Wodonga Raiders in Wodonga. A nice drive North for the weekend JB.

heard saul signed back at port colts. and know that puffa has left north to go to malceod, lee gray has left to go to starhmore for 1000 a game and north have 6 boys up at echuca united and even though echuca united have said they will release them if dvfl season goes ahead they are quietly confident that they can keep the north boys up there for the whole year

leigh gray to marby park not strathmore

u seem to have alot to say u should come down the club and have a train and a friendly chat:D Zeb is a good bloke and would love nothimg more than too loose a few pounds:( . good luck with ray.
i would love 2 come down for a kick mate but u dont have the money 2 pay me plus u wear homo jumpers so ill pass up the offer :D

Saul changing his mind and leavin creek ????

Have to feel for creek if he does..... I had heard he had been introduced as the assistant coach and had been running drills at training....:thumbsdown:

Dv website still has his clearance in to go to creek.... If he does leave it will surely cut deep with the boys......:thumbsdown:

Make it hard for creek to find a replacement with the lack of notice at this time of the year....:thumbsdown:

i Play For Epping - We Should Improve On Last Year But Finals Is A Long Shot.

Lost
Drew Mitchell - Perth
Grant Baldwin - Cricket
Richie Pallidino- Overseas
Brett Fullerton - Lower Plenty

Gained
Daniel King - Full Time
Daniel Karafilis - Back From Year Off
Adam Cosham - Port Melbourne
Rob Peckham - Diamond Creek
Frank ???? - West Preston
Ben ?????- Wangaratta
John Bakopolous - Oak Park
Matt Miceli - Bullants

A Few Good Young Tall Blokes From 19's Will Be Handy.
Daniel King To Pla Chf. Absolutely Killed Douta Stars In Practice Match.

Lost To Douta By 2 Goals And The Finished 2nd In Edfl But I Reckon Like Mont. Our Coach Says They Would Give Heildelberg A Run For There Money But I Think Heildelberg Would Thump Them.

Let Me Know How Your Club Is Looking.

user_offline.gif

Who's the frank from west preston? Don't think there was a frank there last year, could be wrong though. How old is he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to feel for creek if he does..... I had heard he had been introduced as the assistant coach and had been running drills at training....:thumbsdown:

Dv website still has his clearance in to go to creek.... If he does leave it will surely cut deep with the boys......:thumbsdown:

Make it hard for creek to find a replacement with the lack of notice at this time of the year....:thumbsdown:
Maybe if you read the last ten pages on here goose you'd be able to answer your own questions. I cant even walk at the moment mate let alone think of kicking a football. As i have already stated on here i wont be able to play until mid year and as i have been unofficially informed by a very good source there wont even be a season so it will be a waste of diamo's and my time so maybe before you start throwing all the clubman comments around find out the facts also cowboy was told five weeks ago.:thumbsdown: im with Shears cant we talk about something else.

Maybe if you read the last ten pages on here goose you'd be able to answer your own questions. I cant even walk at the moment mate let alone think of kicking a football. As i have already stated on here i wont be able to play until mid year and as i have been unofficially informed by a very good source there wont even be a season so it will be a waste of diamo's and my time so maybe before you start throwing all the clubman comments around find out the facts also cowboy was told five weeks ago.:thumbsdown: im with Shears cant we talk about something else.

saul has applied for clearance back to port colts as per wrfl site on 20-3-07

hey chopsewie (aka saul caddy) whats wrong with the body mate.​

and lets say your body is write next year you reckon you will come back to the dvfl.​

Hey chopsewie does your apprentice from Monty know Brown from bundoora, can he find out if it's true that he has walked away from footy. I wouldnt be surprised and you can't blame the kid after the way he was treated by the coach last year.

Greetings from Albury:cool:

Can anyone please tell me who Dale Byrne is playing with this year? I just read the last 20 pages and am so sick to death of the crap being spoken on here about the same 5 topics;
1. Who is Saul playing for.
2. Who scratched his name off the board.
3. How much trouble Floydys in.
4. When will the seasin start
5. And who's training at Thomastown.

Fair dinkum boys it's that ridiculous, I just thought we may as well talk about Bugsy's plans for the season.

I liked this site much better when we were talking about the Bergers premiership and hanging sh-it on Vinny. Don't get on here much so please when I read the next 20 pages I hope we've heard the last of those topics. i mean who really gives a fu*k about Thomastown anyway?

Catch ya later Big footy dudes

Love the Teddy bear:thumbsu:

Teddy bear - good to see you back on board - how's the pub going?

While the season is looking shakey, there is a lot of disappointment at the nest that you have hung up the boots, chip sales will be down when we play the Burgers :D

For anyone interested:

Mont played Mooroopna on Saturday - I think Mooroopna got up by a couple in the end.

Big list of players out, and still a few blokes short of a gallop (Special mention to Woolly Watson- accumulated a nice beer gut over the summer)

Apparently Mooroopna looking pretty good.

Mont played Mooroopna on Saturday - I think Mooroopna got up by a couple in the end.

Big list of players out, and still a few blokes short of a gallop (Special mention to Woolly Watson- accumulated a nice beer gut over the summer)

Apparently Mooroopna looking pretty good.[/quote]

I saw on the mont website the match report, also saw a couple of videos! good work from your mob Jb on finally getting the website going

I hope you get more videos on there soon too, its good to be at work and still see a bit of footy

While the season is looking shakey, there is a lot of disappointment at the nest that you have hung up the boots, chip sales will be down when we play the Burgers :D

For anyone interested:

How did Dean Loney go for his new club JB?

Hey Hawk_Eye15 your eyesight needs an urgent examination. I also saw that game and saw a player by the name of Ben Smith have about 15 possessions in the last quarter and kick 4 goals from the midfield. I am just wondering which pox footballer he was playing on because that guy should retire and never enter a football ground again. Seeing as you were watching that game also could you tell me who that terrible player was?
he had a bit of a niggle but will be a player of the future just watch will one day be captain he's name is matt vitalerri

So all the Baker talk seems true then, must admit I wouldnt av minded had he come home for a kick. We told him he was welcome to train etc in the hope but never fronted - now I understand why.

Is this the biggest signing of 2007? West Preston's reigning Div.1 comp goalkicker to the Div.2 Magpies - good luck to Wallan and to Bakes for 2007 :thumbsu:

Doona your mate Bakes has the score on the board but didn't get a kick on saturday. Wallan's forward line was clogged up pretty heavily from our backline but he didn't look like kicking a goal even though it was only a practice match. Probably not the recruit of the season.

Those North heildberg blokes are defaintly very good players and hopefully they play the year up here in Echuca although would be a pity for footy in melbourne as it will mean you guys most porbably wont have a footy season.

For anyone interested:

Hey Mate,

Pub is going great, had 5000 through the door for Paddys day on Saturday. Call in for a beer when your coming through next.

As to that other guy who said he has driven around and watched all the teams train and asked for my predictions, well i would have to say that mate I never went to training this time of year when I was playing, why the hell would i bother now that I'm retired and live 4 hours away? And also get a life brother.

Having said that..... let me say this. Prediction is that Heidelberg will beat Mont in the Grand Final by 99 points, and i am gonna stand behind the mont boys on the hill throwing chips at them all day (might eat a couple myself too j&b). Other predictions;

- Chris Hall to kick 200 goals
- Bundoora to get wooden spoon and be relegated
- All mont players to finally come out of the closet
- Lalor to win div 2 Flag
- Saul to play one game for every team in comp
- And Bruce Almighty to miss a total of 74 nights sleep for the season

Go Bergs:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back