Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be very surprised if Heildleberg West last the season from the reports I am getting.

Spoke to Matty James during the week and he reckons they have very good numbers on the track. In fact, enough players that approx 6-8 players will miss selection.

What reports are you hearing ?

Spoke to Matty James during the week and he reckons they have very good numbers on the track. In fact, enough players that approx 6-8 players will miss selection.

What reports are you hearing ?

I heard from one of there players that they have only had 25 players on the track all pre season and not much of them have been on there reguly.

I hope my sources are wrong cause the last thing we need is a team folding half way through the season.

Top win by Heidelberg over Bundoora today. Some of the new talent standing up in round 1. Unfortunately Bundoora had to resort to racisit comments sparking a minor scuffel at the 3/4 time break.

In the early game it was a sight for sore eyes when the man himself, big Vinny D ran out in blue and white only to leave the game at the long break without registering a posession. :D

Macleod in an easy win over Wattsy, not sure if Wattsy have spent all there mony on the grass but it was the only thing that looked any good today, Watsy had some big names out but Macleod had 4 out as well, 40 new blokes dont mean s h i t when they cant play....
Go Macleod..:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Well done roosters! Three good wins at mont, has not happened for a very long time, if at all?... cocktail night tonight, get there at party hard!
Go Roosters!:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Well done roosters! Three good wins at mont, has not happened for a very long time, if at all?... cocktail night tonight, get there at party hard!
Go Roosters!:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

dats it!!!!

well done!!!!

good fight back from seniors..and good PUMPING 19'S and 2nds

Go ROOSTERS!

Panthers registered 3 solid wins against Epping.

19's by8 goals and will improve, 2nds by 9 points also will be better for the run, and 1's in a steady and gratifying 72 point win.

Epping are well undermanned and whilst they will win their share of matches, I don't think they will be any serious threat for finals.

On the lighter side (or should that be Darker side), the seniors game was held up for well over 1 hour waiting for an ambulance to attend, after two Eltham Players collided in the 2nd quarter, causing what appeared to be a neck injury to Brendan Ryan.

The delay caused a mucjh later than expected finish with the final siren sounding only a few ticks before 5.50 pm.

NFL = Night Footbal League (ha ha)

Anyway, We are hoping it was not as serious as it appears and that Brenny will back in a couple of weeks.

Lower Plenty had three good wins against Whittlesea, thirds by 8 goals, ressie`s by 15 goals and the 1`s by 9 goals with Adam (Waddles) McLaughlin booting 10 of the best. Good win considering by all reports Whittlesea rate themselves pretty highly for a top 2 or three finish, we still have a bit of quality to come in, looking forward to a promising season and might I say, " Football it`s good to have you back".

Heidelberg beat Bundoora by 7 goals, although not according to sportingpulse. Alteast the old website had the results up within a couple of hours of the games and they were bloody correct, no ladder either and half the b grade scores are missing. People are going to log on and think we were rolled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any other results for div 2 games yesterday.

Lalor beat us by 14 goals. Probably should have been more, lucky for us they didn't have there kicking boots on.

Heidelberg beat Bundoora by 7 goals, although not according to sportingpulse. Alteast the old website had the results up within a couple of hours of the games and they were bloody correct, no ladder either and half the b grade scores are missing. People are going to log on and think we were rolled.

yeh this sites fuc.king sh.it

we done well considering we still have the mitchell brothers, howse, t simmons and a handy recruit from what i have been told to all return.

dale piggot looking good at ff also

did franchina even play?

good to see white not getting a kick all day aswell

The players mentioned above are all important players to Watsonia, but I dont think they would have erased a 15 goal deficit had they played. :rolleyes:

at what stage in my post did i say they wouldve erased a 15 goal deficit?
you clown. even with those players macleod would still be too good, but maybe not 15 goals better.

Just a question on the new red and yellow card system. When we were in the Riddel league if you got three yellow cards in one season you got an automatic 2 week suspension. Does this apply with the system we are using.

Harmsey took the opportunity to rest several seniors to freshen them up for round 1 after a long pre-season. Was also the last chance to see where some of the kids were at. Although Macleod were very disappointing it wasn't a game they were looking at winning with the real stuff starting next week.
Hey Bobby B, you looked great on the weekend but what was with those shorts???:) some of the best running i have seen since the great Dozzer was dressed all in yellow.

we done well considering we still have the mitchell brothers, howse, t simmons and a handy recruit from what i have been told to all return.

dale piggot looking good at ff also

did franchina even play?

good to see white not getting a kick all day aswell

Yeh we were only missing a couple of blokes, including Corey Mckernan. He can play apparently.

was scouting the club websites this morning and came accross this on monty's site. They have interviews on their website after the game. Good work to the committee down there, even if you didnt win the new interviews are a winner. Is this going to happen every game?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVBwsYWakX8
:thumbsu:

Meh, doesn't really compare to http://www.heidelbergfc.com.au
Monty Memos makes for great reading, I guess when you can't win flags, the next best thing is to have a crack at everyone through the record.

Can tell ya Sth Morang had 3 good wins over Mernda.
19's by 1 point, last kick of the game.:thumbsu:
Ressies by 27:thumbsu:
Seniors by 22 ??? :)
Mc Keown has them up & running.
Heard they was a great turn back at the club on the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back