Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a grip...every one plays at Heidelberg for Barrots money..........take your head out of the sand............no Barrot Heidleberg 2nd divison bound....

n00b.jpg

got originality?

:rolleyes:

Get a grip...every one plays at Heidelberg for Barrots money..........take your head out of the sand............no Barrot Heidleberg 2nd divison bound....

Hey String -sorry mate but you sound like a bit of dribbler. Firstly go and have a read of some of Bruce's previous posts to get an idea about who he is and where he is coming from....

then go and smoke a huge spliff of really good sh ! t and watch some comedy DVDs....it might help.... because you clearly have no idea when someone is making a comment that is tongue in cheek... or I will make it even simpler for you... some people call it "sarcasm" Here is the bigfooty symbol :rolleyes:

I heard at the bundoora agm that the player payments were very high for last year which is surprising as six of the players that are in and out of the ones were only on 100 per game. So much for bringing on local kids.

base payment is 100 a game... bringing on the local kids? majority of the players are from the surrounding suburbs.

If the bottom six are getting $100 then the others must be doing very well out of footy. Thats probalbly why they hang around for so long. A little bit of speed and youth through the midfield in the granny and who knows waht could have happened.

base payment is 100 a game... bringing on the local kids? majority of the players are from the surrounding suburbs.

Yes Matty,

They are predominantly from surrounding suburbs like glen waverley, berwick, cranbourne, yarraville, williamstown & geelong. And then of course there are few others from the outer surrounding suburbs like ballarat, maryborough, bendigo & shepparton.

But mostly homegrown!!!

Yes Matty,

They are predominantly from surrounding suburbs like glen waverley, berwick, cranbourne, yarraville, williamstown & geelong. And then of course there are few others from the outer surrounding suburbs like ballarat, maryborough, bendigo & shepparton.

But mostly homegrown!!!

r u serious? can u link the players to these suburbs because i dont believe u?

u always talk crap!

i guess the top clubs want to believe they have home grown talent. ALL clubs have a few players that are the genuine play for the club superstars, without them the competition would collapse. But when clubs like Bundoora claim most are home grown, all you can do is choke...no hang on thats what they do

no no you lose them because they can't resist our mega facilities and stand out club rooms, our unbelievable hotdogs, and the chance to associate with legends like Turtz :D

Such kind words J&B. You'd prefer to play for Mont than against us when the boys under light tower 1 have had one too many cans, that i'm sure of!

p.s Those club rooms should be heritage listed! No need for new ones when they are quite cleary the best in the valley! :D

Such kind words J&B. You'd prefer to play for Mont than against us when the boys under light tower 1 have had one too many cans, that i'm sure of!

p.s Those club rooms should be heritage listed! No need for new ones when they are quite cleary the best in the valley! :D

That is my biggest concern with these renovations – how are we going to retain that smell of stale beer, cigarettes and urine? If only we could bottle it.

Bundoora do put a lot of time into surrounding clubs such as yarrambat, stmary's and mill park, that is why the under 19's are always strong. Most of the top six in the b & F were ex parade college or knights boys that have been playing at bullants with a couple that are ex locals that have been playing bush. Any truth in the rumour that Mick HYATT ex Bundoora is coaching Nth Heid u/19s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes Matty,

But mostly homegrown!!!

yeh good one :thumbsdown:

Yes Matty,

But mostly homegrown!!!

Yeah mate u are a ****************! theres not 1 player from any of those places, and most of the guys there are from surrounding suburbs.

As for Mick Hyatt, he was to be an assistant with Nth Heidelbergs 2s but has turned down the job!

Yeah mate u are a ****************! theres not 1 player from any of those places, ................b!

Lighten up kHunteyes, I'm only taking the pi$$.

Even the young fella and staunch defender of everything Bundoora in MattyR recognised and had a laugh at what I said.

There's no room for serious $hit on this forum at ths time of the year. Just $hit talk.

Lighten up kHunteyes, I'm only taking the pi$$.

Even the young fella and staunch defender of everything Bundoora in MattyR recognised and had a laugh at what I said.

There's no room for serious $hit on this forum at ths time of the year. Just $hit talk.

exactly right kikass, footy seasons finished and nothin can be taken seriously at this time of year - well not by me n u anyway;)

Heidelberg and Mont are biggest spending and Singy would not be playing for less than 1000 and does not work.

Singy wanted 25 large from Mont plus a job as the Spell Checker for J&B's Bigfooty posts.

Apparently Mont have no problem with paying the coin, but wanted someone with a wider vocabulary to help our resident wordsmith J&B out!!

They are prepared to spend some really big moola on filling this position, and I have heard a whisper that both MattyR & G.Y.T.M have sent in their resumes.

Stay tuned. :rolleyes:

Singy wanted 25 large from Mont plus a job as the Spell Checker for J&B's Bigfooty posts.

Apparently Mont have no problem with paying the coin, but wanted someone with a wider vocabulary to help our resident wordsmith J&B out!!

They are prepared to spend some really big moola on filling this position, and I have heard a whisper that both MattyR & G.Y.T.M have sent in their resumes.

Sorry Leroy, as always you have fallen way short. Keep trying though big fella, it's admirable...:D

That is reprehensible, libellous, derogatory rubbish…. I’m looking into a possible defamation action as you read… :mad:

I am clearly in the tops 22 spellers at the club…

Hey Brutal – I know what our budget is – would be surprised if the bulls are not paying more…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back