Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiers champ, the unsigned Watsonia Under 19's who had been training at Wats are all off to Bundoora, after revelations that a well respected man and coach is assisting the great man Bill Price, Wattsy may now struggle for 19's

Wouldn't listen to this dribble boys absolutely full of ********!! But points for trying, loser!

ladder predictions after a few changes into sides

DIV 1
1. Greensborough
2. West Preston
3. Bundoora
4. Montmerency

5. Diamond Creek
6. Northcote Park
7. Eltham
8. Epping
9. North Heidelberg

DIV 2
1. Hurstbridge
2. Macleod

3. Whittlesea
4. Lalor
5. Lower
6. Mernda
7. Parkside
8. Watsonia
9. Wallan
10. Heidelberg West
11. South Morang
12. Thomastown

ladder predictions after a few changes into sides

DIV 1
1. Greensborough
2. West Preston
3. Bundoora
4. Montmerency
5. Diamond Creek
6. Northcote Park
7. Eltham
8. Epping
9. North Heidelberg

DIV 2
1. Hurstbridge
2. Macleod
3. Whittlesea
4. Lalor
5. Lower
6. Mernda
7. Parkside
8. Watsonia
9. Wallan
10. Heidelberg West
11. South Morang
12. Thomastown

predicting greensy to finish top after coming up from div 2?? you would think they would make the four but to say there will finish on top is pretty steep u tool. Watsonia wil finish higher then 8th too if they keep players that have been training. and id say parkside will finish low they r strugglin for seniors, u know flipping ********

predicting greensy to finish top after coming up from div 2?? you would think they would make the four but to say there will finish on top is pretty steep u tool. Watsonia wil finish higher then 8th too if they keep players that have been training. and id say parkside will finish low they r strugglin for seniors, u know flipping ********

u fool, greensborough had a decent under 17s side and majoirly bottom age players playin for them in the uner 19s. with goin to div 1 and signing a few players those under 19s who went up and down in the seniors and rezzies will be back down to the 19s which will assist them highly. its a prediction mate dont get too critical.

and for watsonia they havent had under 19s ever i believe and with no junior affilates where can they get there players from?

Any news on the where abouts of Jesse "Seagoat" Braszell?

haha thanks fellas ive just spent the last half an hour reading the latest goss on this dv under 19s thread and the abuse is flipping fantastic i love it keep it up - seems to be alot of talk about eltham here and watsonia too - hope both teams give it a good crack - hope noodles buckley holds down a spot in eltham ones as i rate him high ( he gave rees thomas - vic metro rep - ) an absolute flipping bath and i mean ABSOLUTE BATH in school footy - cheers to everyone and hope everyone has a consistent year in 2007 - Brad ( Jimmy )

There are heaps of promising under 19's which are the top 3 in div 2? i reckon berak hurley and vitalerri.

berak is at thomo? hurley at macloed where is vitalerri from?

Thommo have good young kids dont worry bout that - Stef berak - Calafiore - Chrissy Sticks Horman - Folino - abela - and if they pick up carmusciano well they have a good unit - id expect big things from them again and Deano will lead em to success yet again - and big haasy in the box well get em raring to go - Cheers JG

Thommo have good young kids dont worry bout that - Stef berak - Calafiore - Chrissy Sticks Horman - Folino - abela - and if they pick up carmusciano well they have a good unit - id expect big things from them again and Deano will lead em to success yet again - and big haasy in the box well get em raring to go - Cheers JG

Jimmy how r u mate , Carmusciano signed at lalor champ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

creek wil win the 19s.

1. they will have two sides a 1s and 2s
2. The majority of the blokes playing top age 19s won them the 17s flag two years ago without raising a sweat.

creeks under 19s ones to win the flag

creek wil win the 19s.

1. they will have two sides a 1s and 2s
2. The majority of the blokes playing top age 19s won them the 17s flag two years ago without raising a sweat.

creeks under 19s ones to win the flag

oh thats alright.. where did the 2s come from? picekd up a few players? im assumin davo is coachin the 1s , who would coach the 2s.. i spoke to a guy who is eligible to play 19s at diamond creek but he played a few games in the ones last year, said that diamond creek under 19s should be a good side.

hopefully they do win the flag in division one this year! :thumbsu:

our 19s have lost about 7 players to west this season which wil mean we will struggle to get 19s. fortunately for northcote park we were able to pik up some big name recruits although our top ages 19s from last year showed that they r more then capable to step up thiss year.

monty have picked up a few players therefore they would be a pretty big chance to win the 19s div 1 this year.

is west preston won the u19s gf 2006..y dont many of u give them a mention?

northcote should have a good season...

wat about greensy?...ne news?

Im doing a Under 19 Side of the Season For DVFL Div 1 last season

Need ;

WPLFC
Number 3,4,5,22,24 names.

BFC
Number 1,3,4,5,6,24 names.

Dont know em and the others in my lineup i know their names...

anyone help?

edit: a couple more: WPLFC 1,2,6,9
BFC 8,9,13,14

Im doing a Under 19 Side of the Season For DVFL Div 1 last season

Need ;

WPLFC
Number 3,4,5,22,24 names.

BFC
Number 1,3,4,5,6,24 names.

Dont know em and the others in my lineup i know their names...

anyone help?

edit: a couple more: WPLFC 1,2,6,9
BFC 8,9,13,14

thats a pretty hard way to do it, you would probably have to go around and look at best ons, and from what others have to say. considering u only have 2 clubs there its going to be hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back