Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, i know.

But Still someone on forum could be from Under 19 and know these players..

Gotta get my hands on GF dvd

Well anyway without names: so far ive done: once i get full names ill right their names next to number; but right now this is how it is..

BP ?
FB ?
BP ?

HBF - 2 (WP)
CHB - 6 (WP)
HBF - 1 (WP)

Wing - 3 (DC)
Ruck - 15 (B)-----Rover - 3 (WP)-----RR - 22 (WP)-----Centre - 5 (WP)
Wing - 5 (MM)

HFF - 4 (WP)
CHF - 9 (WP)
HFF - 25 (WP)

FP - 5 (DC)
FF - 2 (B)
FP - 24 (B)

Full Back Line is not done yet, still studying - 11 players to fit into 6 spots, hrmm!!!

Bench is done also..

Yeah, i know.

But Still someone on forum could be from Under 19 and know these players..

Gotta get my hands on GF dvd

Well anyway without names: so far ive done: once i get full names ill right their names next to number; but right now this is how it is..

BP ?
FB ?
BP ?

HBF - 2 (WP)
CHB - 6 (WP)
HBF - 1 (WP)

Wing - 3 (DC)
Ruck - 15 (B)-----Rover - 3 (WP)-----RR - 22 (WP)-----Centre - 5 (WP)
Wing - 5 (MM)

HFF - 4 (WP)
CHF - 9 (WP)
HFF - 25 (WP)

FP - 5 (DC)
FF - 2 (B)
FP - 24 (B)

Full Back Line is not done yet, still studying - 11 players to fit into 6 spots, hrmm!!!

Bench is done also..

Hey Frankie i can help you out with the Bundoora and WPL players, should fill in a few gaps

HB 2. M. White
CHB 6. M. Muir
HB 1. R. Ewing

W 3. ?
Ru 15. M. Dennis
RR 3. R. Dagher
Ro 22. M. Holmes
C 5. D. Pipernoe
W 5. ?

HF 4. A. Bektash
CHF 9. J. Cicutto
HF 25. N. McKernan

FP 5. ?
FF 2. S. Zabiegala
FP 24. R. King

Hope that can help you out

Hey Frankie i can help you out with the Bundoora and WPL players, should fill in a few gaps

HB 2. M. White
CHB 6. M. Muir
HB 1. R. Ewing

W 3. ?
Ru 15. M. Dennis
RR 3. R. Dagher
Ro 22. M. Holmes
C 5. D. Pipernoe
W 5. ?

HF 4. A. Bektash
CHF 9. J. Cicutto
HF 25. N. McKernan

FP 5. ?
FF 2. S. Zabiegala
FP 24. R. King

Hope that can help you out

Now all in need i need 5 From Montemoreny 5 from diamond creek, 3 from diamond creek.

thanks

Does anyone know where the greatest player ever to come out of Mill Park -"Carbs" is playing this season.

How he isn't at the Knights is just amazing and a disgrace, should have been up there in the top 10 to be drafted this season.

Hope he sticks it up everyone where ever he plays this season.

Does anyone know where the greatest player ever to come out of Mill Park -"Carbs" is playing this season.

How he isn't at the Knights is just amazing and a disgrace, should have been up there in the top 10 to be drafted this season.

Hope he sticks it up everyone where ever he plays this season.

The greatest player to come out of Mill Park would have to be Brett Merideth for sure. Not takin anything away from Carbonara

shutup u raggity old baseball mit carbonara is actually poo i would rather my inverted penis on the field over that fat mess. conaz u look like hank scorpio/groundskeeper willy

I WAS AT NAGAMBYE YESTERDAY TO WATCH GREENSBOROUGH U/19'S VS EDFL'S WEST COBURG U/18'S... ALL I GOT TO SAY WHAT A BELTING GREENSBOROUGH COPPED!! THEY SCORED JUST 2 GOALS AFTER QUARTER TIME AFTER LEADING BY 5 GOALS AND ENDING UP LOSING BY 9 GOALS! AND ACCORDING TO THERE PLAYERS THEY HAD A FULL TEAM! WORRYING SIGNS FOR THE BOUROUGH! :thumbsdown:

Boro easily won the first half then 6 of there better players where rested for the reserves game due to lack of numbers. Also 3 other players from their 19's played in the ones later on in the day.. so in total 9 of their best players didnt play the second half.

I WAS AT NAGAMBYE YESTERDAY TO WATCH GREENSBOROUGH U/19'S VS EDFL'S WEST COBURG U/18'S... ALL I GOT TO SAY WHAT A BELTING GREENSBOROUGH COPPED!! THEY SCORED JUST 2 GOALS AFTER QUARTER TIME AFTER LEADING BY 5 GOALS AND ENDING UP LOSING BY 9 GOALS! AND ACCORDING TO THERE PLAYERS THEY HAD A FULL TEAM! WORRYING SIGNS FOR THE BOUROUGH! :thumbsdown:

west coburg are a very good outfit in A grade edfl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to all the teams in divi 2, consider this a warning. Thomastown is going to be premiers this year with myself leading from the front............

Who are going to be the leading teams in Divvy 2 this year???

id probably say that lower plenty, macloed, thomastown and hurstbridge would be up there,,, havent seen anyone really play but have heard good vibes from these clubs and they have had success before..

what do others think, if uve seen these teams play or anyone else.. i know that reservoir, parkside and wallan have pulled out.

whittlesea, heidelberg west and watsonia are having 19s this year. and from recent form whittlesea should be very strong with blokes like todd behan and sean salmon in there midfield...

is west preston won the u19s gf 2006..y dont many of u give them a mention?

northcote should have a good season...

wat about greensy?...ne news?

we wont do too well mate weve have lost a few to west and the better 19s wil probably play in our ones. lookin alright though on the track.
whos going to win the 19s this year in divvy 1 any key recruits?

Bundoora's new coach bill price is a great coach really good with the young blokes has a nack of getting the best out of his boys, so i will say bundoora easily. i spoke to the west coach and it seems that they have lost a few from last year,

Bundoora's new coach bill price is a great coach really good with the young blokes has a nack of getting the best out of his boys, so i will say bundoora easily. i spoke to the west coach and it seems that they have lost a few from last year,

Gee, I heard that Bunnies u19s might not field on account that these players would be required for them to field a reserves side. Is this true??

Amazing if is considering just a few years ago they were fielding 2 u19 sides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back