Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

Mernda will be a side to watch in 07. Pinched another 5 epping players this year and a couple from other clubs with 28 top age players on the list.

They better have wanted to improve after their act towards last yr's U/19 coach.
He was their 5th in line last yr, and only did it cause Mernda had noone else. Brought 2 x B+F players to the club, yet was shown the door this yr. There are other circumstances, i know. Mernda will always struggle with the current commitee's mindset

I see 2 x Parkside players have gone to Watsy. They had some good U/19's there last yr. Their B n F went to Nth Heid. Where did the others end up? Bout a dozen talented indiginous were playing for them.

They better have wanted to improve after their act towards last yr's U/19 coach.
He was their 5th in line last yr, and only did it cause Mernda had noone else. Brought 2 x B+F players to the club, yet was shown the door this yr. There are other circumstances, i know. Mernda will always struggle with the current commitee's mindset

Hey mate, I know what your saying about the coach and its not my position to comment about that because I dont know what happened. As for bringing two B&F players to the club I would really like to know where you get your sources from and who those B&F players are?

Hey mate, I know what your saying about the coach and its not my position to comment about that because I dont know what happened. As for bringing two B&F players to the club I would really like to know where you get your sources from and who those B&F players are?

No sweat bro. The reigning B n F from the seniors, and the reigning B n F from the unders.

West Preston u 19s been training really well.

Hopefully they go alright against monty...!

but y wouldnt they....they won the flag last yr!

Well I assume your talking about Justin Stewart (under 19s) and Les Adams. I think you definately have your wires crossed seeing how Les Adams is in fact my brother and I got him to Mernda because of my mates that played down there. As for Justin Stewart he came across with a few boys he went to school with and was always come at the end of his junior career.

Actually mate, i was talking bout u and ur bro. I dont know the in's n out's of the club, but they have a history of doing this to good ppl round the club. Came as no surprise that it happened there. If it had happened at anothr club, with a culture of welcoming those who help out, then i would be surprised.
It was dubious at best that the ex-pres got the gig.Then he moved on and still they didnt show any gestures of thanks. As i said, not surprised, and i dont mind. Doesnt effect me.
I cant believe they put the ex-pres incharge of the unders. This bloke musta done a complete 180 since his playing days. Was the biggest thug goin round. And he was proud of it. Just ask him. He'll proudly tell you bout all the scalps he was able to cave in during his playing days.

Nah the coach is alright always looking after the young blokes. Last years coach spat the dummy and walked out on the club when he didnt get the job, thats why he didnt get the call up when this years coach fell through. Mernda is the third club I have played at and I can tell you now its going to take a hell of a lot to get me to move. Its easily the best club in the league as far as the family, social and friendly side of things go.

Good to hear mate. I am open to the idea that things have changed up there. I do hear that Mernda's onfield performances have improved to playing the ball a little more than they used to.
They better get the 'family' aspect into gear. With the new residential boom going ahead up there, Mernda should be the next club to thrive, following in the footsteps of Sth Morang.
Hopefully it wont take Mernda as long as Sth Morang to get their act togather and begin to move up the ladder, and hopefully a division.

all you people who thought west will be beaten by monty.....u all ahve no idea!!!

GO ROOSTERS!!!!

all three games!

Rumours are the Nonda Tsatoulis will be going down to talk with Watsonia Football club 2moz. If so he could provide a very imposing target in our forward line.:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Very true but ben house and i are draggin the man outta his house if he doesnt cum down!!! Nonda not intersested in playin ruck at all!!!
So how did pulling him outta the house go? He'd be welcomed back down at Greensborough anyday. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boyz, what are your thoughts on north heidelberg??? will they win a game lol
Nth will go alright this season. They have some talent, thats for sure. Dave Williams is one to be looking at this season.
They are a very tough team.

Nth will go alright this season. They have some talent, thats for sure. Dave Williams is one to be looking at this season.
They are a very tough team.

their a dirty team when they wanna be, theyll be shi,t, only good players are ellis, bonnici and kampus i think they got berardone and bramich in 1s 2..they cant even get a side together can they?

LLmoose how was ur game on the w/e mernda and south morang yeh? do reckon morang will go, use look like having a decent team with the list u have

Hey mate, game was good and we dominated the game for 3 quarters. We just absolutely fell apart in the last 15min. We were leading by 50 points at one stage early in the last quarter. I think south morang will be competitive but arent really much to worry about. Alot of our good players didnt fire and I couldnt get much of a sniff all day. Our #1 ruckman who is an awesome player didnt play either.

allright boys, who are you top three "best players" from each u19 team, and while ur at it, make up an u19 all star team thingo for this year.

but seriously, o'sullivan defiantly top 3 at eltham, very good player. Dale equid dont know if he's top 3, but good player, i had the privledge of playing on him at an intra club and he snagged 1 and racked up about 40 pozzis on me. Ernie the new eltham 19s full forward, not sure if he's top 3, but i know he sleeps in between 2 giant pieces of helgas bread, hence the nickname "Ernie Burger"

Hey mate, game was good and we dominated the game for 3 quarters. We just absolutely fell apart in the last 15min. We were leading by 50 points at one stage early in the last quarter. I think south morang will be competitive but arent really much to worry about. Alot of our good players didnt fire and I couldnt get much of a sniff all day. Our #1 ruckman who is an awesome player didnt play either.
yeh fairenuff, we played u last game last year and i was surprised by the end result, use are alot better than that score showed, we played whittlesea who were not much chop, competative in the first half, but they were pretty slow after half time, top 4 (in no order) lower, mernda, hursty, macleod

allright boys, who are you top three "best players" from each u19 team, and while ur at it, make up an u19 all star team thingo for this year.

Watsy - Micky Bartlett #26?(speedy forward pocket!! judges ball well)
- Jarrod Davies #69
- Ben House #??
If i was opposition id be watching out 4 these 3!!! Possible game breakers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back