Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

Got some pretty handy players, will probably finish top four, with Watsonia and Wallan fighting it out for bottom place, that's if they both see the season out

Wallan 19's will deffinately see the season out but probably won't win a game.

I thought Watsonia were suppose to be good this year from all the pre season goosip.

Wallan 19's will deffinately see the season out but probably won't win a game.

I thought Watsonia were suppose to be good this year from all the pre season goosip.

iceman watsonia are terrible, all preseason they were takling themselves up but they are nuthn but shit and when there getting belted all they do is snipe, expected a better side than wat they've produced, similar to their senior side i think

Throughout the pre-season Watsonia have been talked up as big IMPROVERS, nothing more. If you think about it, of course they have improved, the first 19s team in i don't know how many years. The reserves starting to win games, and the seniors unable to have their full team on the track yet, and they have been terrible, I'll give you that, but numbers are unbelievable.

The club is on the rise and can only improve, there has been too much talk about watsy on these forums, but people just acknowledging that they are improving!

Firstly I'll say that I'm a Watsonia 19s player who didn't play on the weekend due to injury . The fight started between one of our players and two of yours . That is when our blokes ran in and of course you guys did too and it escalated. I also believe it was one of your players that hit one of our players in the back of the head after he had been sent off and was walking from the ground.

fairenuff mate i agree with the your statement that one of our blokes did start it, but im saying after 3 qtr time u guys new u couldnt win so u went the man not that ball, i think i was a buit harsh in my previous post which im sorry for, it is good to see watsy with u/19s i think the more teams the better

Throughout the pre-season Watsonia have been talked up as big IMPROVERS, nothing more. If you think about it, of course they have improved, the first 19s team in i don't know how many years. The reserves starting to win games, and the seniors unable to have their full team on the track yet, and they have been terrible, I'll give you that, but numbers are unbelievable.

The club is on the rise and can only improve, there has been too much talk about watsy on these forums, but people just acknowledging that they are improving!

Agree I think the few talented players the Watsy U19's have were sucked in by the hype, but I'm sure they'll stick with them till the end of the season and do attempt to play at their very best.

As to the sniping, wasn't the new improved NFL going to stop all of that, you can't blame any club, if the umpires are purely and simply incompetant.

Agree I think the few talented players the Watsy U19's have were sucked in by the hype, but I'm sure they'll stick with them till the end of the season and do attempt to play at their very best.

As to the sniping, wasn't the new improved NFL going to stop all of that, you can't blame any club, if the umpires are purely and simply incompetant.

So wat ur sayin is the good players will leave at the end of the year? dont see that on the cards! good bunch of guys that hopefully would stick 2gether! sure the guys would bak that up 2

hard to see ressa having a 19s next year after two beltings, lower beat them by 28 goals wid 7 u/17s playing while hursty played ordianar n won by 31 goals wid gray kicking 14-9, hard to see em winning a game this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why the **** are ppl even mentioning the name ring, he hasnt got a clue.

how about some constructive footy talk, some more info on divy 1 teams? how is andrew "mr potato head" sturgess going down at bundy, heard he's a fair fig.

and also, a big loss for eltham 19s with dale equid missing yet another season by tearing his hammy off the bone, the eltham goal sneak has had bad luck with injurys of late, some people actually say he has the body of an old man.

squida will be a huuggee loss however one j.erniest a.k.a THE SPOOK has been workin very hard lately (at footy training...not the golf course) and will be a very handy goal sneak this year.....

anotha young man travelling very well atm is liam austin a.k.a skid marks......skid marks austin was in fine form thursday nyt at training...even volunteerd to do sum extra sprints and squats half way thro the session!!!!!!

how about some constructive footy talk, some more info on divy 1 teams? how is andrew "mr potato head" sturgess going down at bundy, heard he's a fair fig.

and also, a big loss for eltham 19s with dale equid missing yet another season by tearing his hammy off the bone, the eltham goal sneak has had bad luck with injurys of late, some people actually say he has the body of an old man.

boot off mate

Does anybody think reserivor should have place in Division 1? There not going to win a game in divi 2 and woulnd't have a hope in hell of getting within 100 points of anybody divi 1 but it would get rid of the bye in both divisions.

I love Gary Ring he is a spunk

squida will be a huuggee loss however one j.erniest a.k.a THE SPOOK has been workin very hard lately (at footy training...not the golf course) and will be a very handy goal sneak this year.....

anotha young man travelling very well atm is liam austin a.k.a skid marks......skid marks austin was in fine form thursday nyt at training...even volunteerd to do sum extra sprints and squats half way thro the session!!!!!!

The hard work has obviously paid off for the Ernie Burger after his freakish performance on Saturday. Kicked a solid three goals all from set shots showing his ability to take a strong mark and was named in the best for the Pantha. Was dominant all day up forward and also had some interesting celebrations after his goals

The hard work has obviously paid off for the Ernie Burger after his freakish performance on Saturday. Kicked a solid three goals all from set shots showing his ability to take a strong mark and was named in the best for the Pantha. Was dominant all day up forward and also had some interesting celebrations after his goals

G,

I think Jacko Weatherald out did the Bergmeister with the after goal celebrations.

Cheers

K.A

We played Reservoir today and god are they terrible. It was disgusting. Ended up winning by 200 points...

Remove this Banner Ad

Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back