Did anyone see the imbecile who ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Nandoz said:
Did it at least hit the snake?

Besides I find it hard to believe a Kangaroos supporter would throw away a half full bottle, that could've fed his family for the night.

Cruel but funny! :D

Roos supporters are the most defensive of any I've met! I reckon their team is personified by their 'I need anger management now' weasel faced coach!

bReEe20 said:
Haha, this coming from a Richmond supporter?
mate after recently breaking up with my gf me and my mate decided to see if there was any talent in the cheer squads(his a doggie im a tiger) and mate there is a bit of talent in the tigers cheer squad you should take look some time its nice, and you really cant a judge a person by the team they go for :rolleyes:

saintsrule said:
How does he bring it on himself while doing his job on the ground? That's the bottom line. The bottle thrower is a frustrated psycho!
hrmm let me think about this one. Well after having a ******** night but the saints are home. he always seems to get one goal in the last qrt from the goal square then walks up to the cheer squad and points to the screen or ask if they saw that. if that was richo i wouldnt be surprised to see any from the opposition cheer squad. the richmond one would be to busy chanting "richo" and bwing just like they do for shane warne.

saintsrule said:
Roos supporters are the most defensive of any I've met! I reckon their team is personified by their 'I need anger management now' weasel faced coach!

I rekon the Saints are personified by their "I'm gonna cry cos Sam's having a go at me" pi5s weak, duck faced coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it came from beside the cheer squad, not in it. Besides, if any of our cheer squad did throw a drink it would be a thermos half full of tea, it's the grey army in there.

I'd say for sure that if it was a cheer squad member they won't be one any more, they are very tough on anyone causing trouble for the group.

Hearts to hearts said:
I thought it came from beside the cheer squad, not in it. Besides, if any of our cheer squad did throw a drink it would be a thermos half full of tea, it's the grey army in there.

I'd say for sure that if it was a cheer squad member they won't be one any more, they are very tough on anyone causing trouble for the group.
same with the hawk squad

jackson_rules said:
mate after recently breaking up with my gf me and my mate decided to see if there was any talent in the cheer squads(his a doggie im a tiger) and mate there is a bit of talent in the tigers cheer squad you should take look some time its nice, and you really cant a judge a person by the team they go for :rolleyes:
Some would argue that you really can't judge a person on how they look either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone see the imbecile who ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back