Did I hear Richmond re signed Hardwick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond are kidding themselves.

Spluttered over the line against last years wooden spooners, shown up for the majority of the night, snuck home against a patchwork team still honing their own patterns of ball movement.

Richmond and Hardwick have been building for years.
But they were missing one of the best players in the league Deledio.

Spluttered over the line against last years wooden spooners, shown up for the majority of the night, snuck home against a patchwork team still honing their own patterns of ball movement.

How'd ya GF go last year D/H?

Last edited:
They lost. The results are freely available on the Internet, and I've provided a link below if you'd like for you to verify if you like.

Isn't the Internet amazing? There's so much useful information out there. I even learned how to change the tyre on my Prius when I got a flat on my way to training.

View attachment 228285

http://m.afl.com.au/match-centre/2015/27/haw-v-wce

You're welcome :rainbow::rainbow:
79375_2515b918e22bde6fd1f5bb1ff393428c.jpg

This sums it up nicely. Very lol at the Tigers supporters getting uppity about beating Carlton... Lol.

The best bit about the result? Richmond will drift out on the "miss the 8" market. They were 2:35 before the game, I'm going to step in now they've had such a glorious win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the years to come, Richmond's threepeat elimination final appearances under Hardwick will be fondly remembered as a golden age for the club, and the exploits of champions such as Newman, Grigg, Morris, the stuff of legends. Die hard tiger fans will huddle together with their younglings in KFC's across the country, daring them to dream on, telling them that yes, it is possible, we're were there once long ago, Richmond in September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I hear Richmond re signed Hardwick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back