Did Libba Kill JFK?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 19, 2007
On the south side now
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
nil
As if the recent lash out at the Bulldogs Administration didn't disgrace this guy enough, now we see this little **** coming out and saying he had a feeling that carlton were tanking in 2007.

I really really hate Carlton and I'm always ready to lay the boot in them, but if there's something more disgraceful than naming someone whose never played at your club as captain, it's slagging off your current ex-employer on national TV on the basis of a gut-feeling with sustantiating evidence!

HOLY SHIT IS THERE ANYTHING THIS GUY WON'T DO FOR A HEADLINE!?

When he was coach of Box Hill he did a really, really good job. Since then something has snapped in the little man, some little aneurysm that has reverted him to his bulldog-playing days.

A sniper like no other for 2 reasons:

1 - he doesn't actually kill anyone, he just annoys the shit out of everyone
2 - he isn't clever enough to hide his identity.

I really really hate Carlton and I'm always ready to lay the boot in them, but if there's something more disgraceful than naming someone whose never played at your club as captain, it's slagging off your current employer on national TV on the basis of a gut-feeling with sustantiating evidence!

ex-employer.

As if the recent lash out at the Bulldogs Administration didn't disgrace this guy enough, now we see this little **** coming out and saying he had a feeling that carlton were tanking in 2007.

I really really hate Carlton and I'm always ready to lay the boot in them, but if there's something more disgraceful than naming someone whose never played at your club as captain, it's slagging off your current employer on national TV on the basis of a gut-feeling with sustantiating evidence!

HOLY SHIT IS THERE ANYTHING THIS GUY WON'T DO FOR A HEADLINE!?

When he was coach of Box Hill he did a really, really good job. Since then something has snapped in the little man, some little aneurysm that has reverted him to his bulldog-playing days.

A sniper like no other for 2 reasons:

1 - he doesn't actually kill anyone, he just annoys the shit out of everyone
2 - he isn't clever enough to hide his identity.

if he was still at carlton would be still be making stupid comments
maybe he could have his eyes attended to by Dr Knight

No. Libba was too short, couldn't see out the window - even with the aide of a telephone book to stand on, and couldn't make the shot.

Not sure he did, but it's an interesting proposal.

Given he was born over 2 years after the incident, he would've had to arm his weapon and fire a shot from his father's testes all the way through and out the end of his penis (who would be an accomplice to the crime).

The way I see it, there seems to be a few factors that dismiss him as the culprit.

He was a cunning little shit though Libba, so it's not out of the question!

Clearly hobbits have taken over the world, and I don't expect there to be any change after the US Elections!

Well they have taken over hollywood, just look at Tom Cruise, he's the worst hobbit of them all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Libba Kill JFK?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back