Discussion Did You Know?

Remove this Banner Ad

...That you can schedule match threads to literally any date and time you could want.

So, why don't the people who put their hand up to do Match Threads at the start of the season just schedule their Match Threads, make it a set 7pm Monday time and you can then go into the threads and edit it all you want in the lead-up to the time it is published?

We'll get consistent Match Thread times every week, we'll have less vacancies with match thread posters and we'll be a better place for it.

Anyway, I don't actually want you to discuss this.

There's no need - it's a no-brainer. I'm going to leave now and do with this information what you will.

**** you beez.

Mate, stop it. Logical and helpful ideas have no place in this league.

Agree with the Son of God though. Threads posted prior to Tuesday should result in crucifixion.

...That you can schedule match threads to literally any date and time you could want.

So, why don't the people who put their hand up to do Match Threads at the start of the season just schedule their Match Threads, make it a set 7pm Monday time and you can then go into the threads and edit it all you want in the lead-up to the time it is published?

We'll get consistent Match Thread times every week, we'll have less vacancies with match thread posters and we'll be a better place for it.

Anyway, I don't actually want you to discuss this.

There's no need - it's a no-brainer. I'm going to leave now and do with this information what you will.

* you beez.
No, no, **** you.

Guess who scheduled match threads last season? Ain't that correct, Wosh?

No, no, * you.

Guess who scheduled match threads last season? Ain't that correct, Wosh?
Meh, a few people have already done it so you’re not special, mods can see scheduled posts.

Match threads should not be posted prior to Tuesday
There’s literally no reason why they must not be posted before Tuesday other than “Because I want a break”.

And that is only outdone by the person on the other side of the fence, bored on a Monday who wants the match thread.

The only way to achieve happiness in both is the sad sacks (aka Tuesday folk) actually take a break on Monday - they’re likely adults, have some self control you dickheads and those who want action (aka Monday folk) get what they want and participate how they want.

You’re an idiot.

When I'm admin I'll be enforcing Wednesday Match Threads.
Proud Of You Yes GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe begin match threads when games are posted and keep them up for 5 days for an "autopsy" on the game and so on.
Focus on the outcome rather than the lead up to the game. This could help take the edge off things even further. As such, it
must be a goer.

There’s literally no reason why they must not be posted before Tuesday other than “Because I want a break”.

And that is only outdone by the person on the other side of the fence, bored on a Monday who wants the match thread.

The only way to achieve happiness in both is the sad sacks (aka Tuesday folk) actually take a break on Monday - they’re likely adults, have some self control you dickheads and those who want action (aka Monday folk) get what they want and participate how they want.

You’re an idiot.
1. Monday folk need to get a life.
2. Pleasing Monday folk does not make everyone happy.
3. Tuesday folk aren't the ones throwing tantrums when match threads aren't up at a time suitable to us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Did You Know?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back