Didak has agreed to a 2 year deal with the Blues according to Barrett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Right now Carlton supporters are just realizing that there is one thing worse than MM going on a tradeweek booktour and that is MM not going on a tradeweek book tour.
Yep very concerned we might try to recruit the likes of Q.Lynch, Russell, Young & Hudson :eek:
Oh wait....
Worry about about your own backyard champ....

Yep very concerned we might try to recruit the likes of Q.Lynch, Russell, Young & Hudson :eek:
Oh wait....
Worry about about your own backyard champ....
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You got Dids but missed out on Daisy.

MM may just frett himself into early retirement without Daisy to look up at him lovingly.

Mick, what are you trying to prove? Yes, you got some ex-pie support staff over and may get Daisy but you're trying way too hard now to get your point across to your old club. If this 2 yr deal is legit then you've lost it.

Injured ankle. Would be more likely than not that he's career's not shot given your own club has offered him a pretty nice contract themselves. But I see why you'd all be praying for him to be struck down by injury if he left your club. You blokes have the biggest jilted lover syndrome in football.

I'd be hoping for one. Not sure about expecting.

That's not my style. Don't know where you have pulled that thought from. The fact that you say you see why I am praying for that when I haven't mentioned anything of the sort may say more about your mindset.

Geez mate. Talk about fantasy and deceiving yourself. The only one on your checklist that's actually right is Mick's over Collingwood. Yes. That's right. He's not out to get you. He's just doing what he did long before he went to Collingwood ... coaching football. Just stock standard shit for a career coach. The weirdness and whacky behaviour is all coming from Collingwood supporters. I've never seen a supporter base so disturbed by their ex-coach as Collingwood fans are. Blind as you are to it of course having had a fair swig of the kool-aid yourself.

No kool-aid here. Maybe you can't see it but Mick and Eddie have acted like tools since Mick left. Both could have done with a kick up the clacker. Feel a bit sorry for MM struggling with it. He should be an icon at Collingwood. You may think that it's all in the mind of Collingwood supporters, not all would agree.

MM has a history of this.

Remember he netted Chad Morrison & in the process gave up effectively Jordan Lewis and Mark LeCras.

Morrison actually cost a downgrade from pick 7 to pick 10 (and Bo Nixon who was to be delisted anyway). Back then every trade had to include a player - couldn't be only for picks.

Collingwood swapped 7 and Nixon for 10 and 37 (so dropping 3 places to add 37). Then ontraded 37 for Morrison.

Pfft no way, as if they need small forwards, especially one who's finished.

Didak's reputation as a small forward is exaggerated. He is a wingman / HFF type. In 13 seasons, he only kicked over 25 goals three times. (36 in 2003, 41 in 2006 and 41 in 2010). He averages 1.26 goals a game and less than 1 goal assist a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Didak has agreed to a 2 year deal with the Blues according to Barrett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back