Media Dinsdale's best player of the Season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes flogs, a brand new competition with nearly brand new prizes.

Every week I will be warning awarding a player in the game thread as the best. Secret number of points will be awarded. Even on bye week.

Just like but better that the brownlow.

This week the Magnificent Warriors play the Swam Prats. Who will take the weekly award and the secret points?

Weekly winner announced here...or down there.

1. Thewizardmelon
2. GWSGoose
3. James Colorado
4. myblueroan
5. Pamcake1
6. Bonz

Last edited:

Yes flogs, a brand new competition with nearly brand new prizes.

Every week I will be warning awarding a player in the game thread as the best. Secret number of points will be awarded. Even on bye week.

Just like but better that the brownlow.

This week the Magnificent Warriors play the Swam Prats. Who will take the weekly award and the secret points?

Weekly winner announced here...or down there.

Is this only for threads v the Warriors? Might help them win...well something at least?

Is this only for threads v the Warriors? Might help them win...well something at least?
Derp...the winner will obviously not be a warrior.

You're not helping your cause here m9

Derp...the winner will obviously not be a warrior.

You're not helping your cause here m9

Hey, you're talking to a current dual champion. I know how to win stuff. I just need to know I'm not playing a rigged game ;)

Hey, you're talking to a current dual champion. I know how to win stuff. I just need to know I'm not playing a rigged game ;)
Just wait until the game thread.

The good thing about this is not only has no one got any idea how to be the best of the week, they won't know how many points they are on, and will have NFI what the prize is.

The prize will be good.

Just wait until the game thread.

The good thing about this is not only has no one got any idea how to be the best of the week, they won't know how many points they are on, and will have NFI what the prize is.

The prize will be good.
Oh goody, another “random” Sim based award.

Oh goody, another “random” Sim based award.
No.

This one will not use quantum physics as its base.

It will use the much more accurate level playing field of my inebriated opinion.

Simhousery will not factor.

No.

It will use the much more accurate level playing field of my inebriated opinion.

Only problem there is simhousery and the warriors go hand in hand. How do you propose to get around that?

Only problem there is simhousery and the warriors go hand in hand. How do you propose to get around that?
I will ignore everything that the Sim throws our way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.

Excellent, another award I can avoid by doing nothing more than I currently do.

Congratulations on adding to your workload with very little extra credit. Not sure how you do it so often

Best oppo player of round 1, Warriors vs Swamprats is thewizardmelon

Not only funny and entertaining, but completely opposite of the Rats spammer.

Points [secret]

I don’t get the reference but I’ll take those secret points!

Now I’m placed
Secret
at least!
Of course, the annals of Australian rules already contain one famous tale involving a South Australian defender and a free telly, a point picked up on by Ten commentator Stephen Quartermain on the night, who dubbed Young's prize the ''Robbert Klomp award''.
Back in 1981, at VFL Park, Dutch-born Klomp turned out for Carlton against Fitzroy in a pre-season match.
The commentators that night were Lou Richards and Bob Skilton and, after the match, host Peter Landy asked the pair to name the best player. ''I'd have to give it to, er, Klomp,'' replied Richards.
The former Sturt player had just nine touches for the night - six kicks, one mark and three handballs according to the stats on screen- but went home with a brand new Thorn colour television.

Richards didn't live that down for years. Klomp, despite winning two premierships in his 84 games for the Blues, was forever known as the ''bloke who won the TV''.

Best oppo player of round 1, Warriors vs Swamprats is thewizardmelon

Not only funny and entertaining, but completely opposite of the Rats spammer.

Points [secret]
A Swamprat not getting votes in their round is chaos indeed.

How good is thewizardmelon , 0 Games played this season and already on top of an award for Match thread posting.

I think I have Dinsdales game figured out - until of course I don’t have it figured out lol

Ok, before I collapse in a sobbing heap, here's is my choice for best oppo player of the week...

With good contributions all week, zero AI camel gifs, and despite what happened in the real world...

GWS Goose

Points [secret]

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Dinsdale's best player of the Season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back