Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
All plausible again, except for the photos which indicate William was alive at 9:37am.

Yes 31550. That's why I believe they were edited. Suddenly all makes sense

It's possible that the forensic examination called for by Coroner revealed the edits and that was the catalyst for total change in direction and FM becoming POI.....further digs etc

Alone they are strong evidence of perverting the course of justice but they don't contribute much to the death without the body. GJ accused of mismanaging the case , leading to him being tossed because of listening devices violations. In fighting within Rosann. New hypothesis of the fall.. they may have FM ping at Cobb & co and BC Rd because the phone was turned on when she got back from trip and it pinged. That's why they focus there when reality is it's much further/ remote

Last edited:

Yes 31550. That's why I believe they were edited. Suddenly all makes sense

It's possible that the forensic examination called for by Coroner revealed the edits and that was the catalyst for total change in direction and FM becoming POI.....further digs etc
At the risk of repeating myself (again) ...
IF it can be shown that the photos have been deliberately manipulated, then all bets are off, and it's a slam-dunk for SFR, and curtains for the fosters IMO. Their entire narrative falls apart, and almost anything is possible.

IF it can be shown that the photos have been deliberately manipulated, then all bets are off, and it's a slam-dunk for SFR, and curtains for the fosters IMO. Their entire narrative falls apart, and almost anything is possible.

Sorry it's the way I hone the theory in repetition

Is there any innocent reason that edits could be done? something that might pause charges? Did they know but wanted to pressure FPs with all the myriad of charges to make them crack? Perhaps..

Can you imagine if the photos have actually been deliberately manipulated or they’re from a different day or time? The whole case turns on 5 photos. IMO

I'd be shocked if any edits to the photos (timestamp or other) were not already known to some of the investigators years before the Coroner called for further forensic examination of them.

Or that the Coroner in calling for further forensic examination of them, was NOT already in on what the strategy the various investigating teams were playing in relation to the photos and the timeline of the incident, and just playing their role in the investigations strategy about what was released to the public/fosters, and when.

Can you imagine if the photos have actually been deliberately manipulated or they’re from a different day or time? The whole case turns on 5 photos. IMO
The fact that the crime media does not have much to say about the photos is interesting. It's like its a taboo subject to speculate on.

I'd be shocked if any edits to the photos (timestamp or other) were not already known to some of the investigators years before the Coroner called for further forensic examination of them.

Or that the Coroner in calling for further forensic examination of them, was NOT already in on what the strategy the various investigating teams were playing in relation to the photos and the timeline of the incident, and just playing their role in the investigations strategy about what was released to the public/fosters, and when.

I'm inclined to think that the primary way these edits be detected if they happened is the computer. Key stroke analysis of the period after the disappearance. Is that something they would have routinely done (be able to do) initially even though GJ had 'cleared' them?

If they were wary of detection it's possible though not probable that they did edits on computer (not then detectable in camera) in a second computer bought for that purpose then thrown away not handed in.

Last edited:

I would expect that proof of deliberate manipulation of five photos, which have been presented as evidence in the case of a missing, presumed dead child, would amount to prima facie evidence of: evidence-tampering, attempt to pervert the cause of justice, perjury, and (potentially) manslaughter. Certainly enough to pursue criminal charges, independently of, and regardless of the coronial inquest. And, something which should be done BEFORE the coronial inquest is resumed. It's not something I would be comfortable with police sitting on for two years or more, while the alleged perpetrators walk free, and the bio family still have no answers. Police have a duty to follow up on evidence in their possession swiftly and diligently. Justice delayed is justice denied.

I suggest you pass this information on to SFR. They are the only ones who can do anything with it.
I don't think anyone here has the forensic dental expertise required to validate or confirm your theory.
Furthermore, they will need to establish the actual date (if not 12 SEP) and circumstances under which the photos were taken as proof beyond reasonable doubt in court. E.g. Evidence that William was at FGM house on the actual date.
I did that years ago. Rosann and Coroners office.

I would expect that proof of deliberate manipulation of five photos, which have been presented as evidence in the case of a missing, presumed dead child, would amount to prima facie evidence of: evidence-tampering, attempt to pervert the cause of justice, perjury, and (potentially) manslaughter. Certainly enough to pursue criminal charges, independently of, and regardless of the coronial inquest. And, something which should be done BEFORE the coronial inquest is resumed. It's not something I would be comfortable with police sitting on for two years or more, while the alleged perpetrators walk free, and the bio family still have no answers. Police have a duty to follow up on evidence in their possession swiftly and diligently. Justice delayed is justice denied.
Not if they are trying to find William as their primary motive. The rest can wait.

Not if they are trying to find William as their primary motive. The rest can wait.
Actually, I believe the converse applies. If the priority is finding William, then charges should be laid sooner rather than later, so that the perpetrators have a chance to come clean and mitigate their potential consequences by co-operating with SFR and disclosing the location of the body, or at least explaining what actually happened. At the moment it's all or nothing. If SFR cannot prove evidence-tampering, there is no reason for the perpetrators to admit to anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be shocked. Spedding anyone ? Remember what the police commissioner said about Gary Jubelin. If all he had to do was check the photos out properly and that didn't happen, would that explain the Police Commissioners remarks?

They also never mention the FM drive in FGM car. Never.

At one stage there I recall that the trip was referred to as 'another trip earlier that day' or something similar. I'll have a look to see if I can find media reports of that..

If the theory is relevant there must have been the two trips. To hide William and to dispose of something incriminating..

At one stage there I recall that the trip was referred to as 'another trip earlier that day' or something similar. I'll have a look to see if I can find media reports of that..

If the theory is relevant there must have been the two trips. To hide William and to dispose of something incriminating..
I have a bit of a different hypothesis if it fits,
Everyone is up early, we know William and FF were up at 6.
Photos are taken on the patio at 7.30ish. (If just time stamp is out)
FF leaving for meeting, runs over William.
Panic, whole worlds going to fall apart (let’s not think about the right thing for William and his loved ones) 😡
FF takes William somewhere to hide him on way to town.
FM later takes something incriminating to dispose of.
FF texts FM when almost home (all actions go.)
FF gone the next day (to look for William?) or....?

23 date

The two major takeaways to this article is that:

FM was SEEN at riding school . The truck driver?
There are other inconsistencies that day in her story

The suspected purpose to hide his body there

21 date

This second article refers to the trip and having a suspected purpose of disposing of an object along BC Rd

The harsh reality is that IF it was FF that took Willian away that morning before his trip in town the children ( plural) can't have been heard by neighbours as that happened before and after 9

If however it is delayed death from FF car ( interchange fall) then it had to be FM. If the body was placed at cnr Cobb & Co & BC Rd then they should have found it. Messy to collect a dead child and relocate. Cadaver scent in car too.

If however she took him further away (no pings) then came back for secondary purpose at riding school they wouldn't know. No need to move body. If not longer than 90 minutes post death no cadaver scent too

The harsh reality is that IF it was FF that took Willian away that morning before his trip in town the children ( plural) can't have been heard by neighbours as that happened before and after 9

If however it is delayed death from FF car ( interchange fall) then it had to be FM. If the body was placed at cnr Cobb & Co & BC Rd then they should have found it. Messy to collect a dead child and relocate. Cadaver scent in car too.

If however she took him further away (no pings) then came back for secondary purpose at riding school they wouldn't know. No need to move body. If not longer than 90 minutes post death no cadaver scent too
All possible too.
FF left just after 8.30. Could the kids have been heard around this time or maybe they heard one child who was being entertained so she was oblivious to what was going on.
I’ve been trying to figure out the shoes thing. Maybe they wanted to make sure he was seen to be wearing them to make it look like he could have wandered further. Not sure.

The feature of the theory about FF car knock is that it could happen as early as 8.20..

If instead it was a balcony fall after FF leaves then it must have occurred after 9.20 (neighbours hearing children) suggesting immediate fatality. Falls (unless they are very high) rarely have immediate deaths. Instead it's brain swelling and bleeding over time that kills. They also feature trauma of broken bones etc

The most likely fatal accident is by FFs car imo

Last edited:
FM was SEEN at riding school . The truck driver?
There are other inconsistencies that day in her story
Is there a reference or attribution for this please? I can't find it anywhere.
Seen by whom, when, and where? Who says she was seen?

Or is it just a case of "police believe ..."

The feature of the theory about FF car knock is that it could happen as early as 8.20..

If instead it was a balcony fall after FF leaves then it must have occurred after 9.20 (neighbours hearing children) suggesting immediate fatality. Falls (unless they are very high) rarely have immediate deaths. Instead it's brain swelling and bleeding over time that kills. They also feature trauma of broken bones etc

The most likely fatal accident is by FFs car imo
Unless the original time on the photos was correct and he did leave at 8am.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back