Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
When William’s sister is no longer under care can the FP’s names be revealed?
Their NPO is due to expire in mid 2025, so who knows.

That person is not in their care, so I can’t see why their names can’t be revealed once the NPO expires. Let’s wait and see.

Their NPO is due to expire in mid 2025, so who knows.

That person is not in their care, so I can’t see why their names can’t be revealed once the NPO expires. Let’s wait and see.
Do you know which particular order express in mid 2025? I thought there were several different orders in play, and some will remain until William's sister is an adult.

Do you know which particular order express in mid 2025? I thought there were several different orders in play, and some will remain until William's sister is an adult.
I think you’re right and there is a NPO and a suppression order in place.

There was a judgement regarding a number of large media companies banding together to try to lift some of the suppression orders/NPOs.

Those orders expire in 2025 I think June or July. I don’t have the judgement in my hands right now.

I would assume some orders will still remain in place indefinitely or until William’s big sister is an adult - but I’m not sure.

1. BASTEN AJ: The plaintiffs, which are four major media networks, Nationwide News, Nine Network, the ABC and Network Ten, jointly seek a variation of orders made by a magistrate in the Local Court at Hornsby under the Courts Suppression and Non-publication Orders Act 2010 (NSW) (“Suppression Orders Act”). The orders, made on 17 December 2021, restrict publication of information concerning charges of assault and an application for an apprehended violence order (AVO) brought by police against the former foster parents of the boy William Tyrrell who disappeared on the Central Coast in 2014. The charges do not relate to WilliamTyrrell, who is presumed to have died.”

Background:
  1. In mid-November 2021, police sought an AVO on behalf of a child and laid assault charges identifying the child as the victim. The defendants in each matter were the former foster parents of William Tyrrell. On 16 November 2021 a magistrate made suppression orders on an interim basis. Those orders required non-publication (and in one case, non-disclosure) of the names of the defendants and the nature of the allegations. On 23 November 2021 the matters came before the Local Court, at which stage the Court made the following order:
“Non-publication orders relating to the names of the defendant both [SD] and JS, and any details or information which identify the complainant/PINOP [person in need of protection], it depends, and that is in both matters.”

“The matter was adjourned to 7 December 2021, at which time the further hearing was adjourned to 17 December.”

“Separate proceedings were brought in the Children’s Court in relation to the child, the victim of the alleged assaults. Non-publication orders were made by a magistrate in the Children’s Court on 17 November 2021. The terms of those orders differed from those made in the Local Court, and, not having been the subject of submissions in this Court, need not be set“

“The orders are to apply for a period of 3 years or until the proceedings in the Local Court have been determined, whichever is the later, but may be varied or revoked by this Court or the Local Court prior to their termination”

They’re running their appeals in order to extend the non publication orders, imho.

fyi:

Hearing dates:6 June 2022
Date of orders:14 June 2022
Decision date:14 June 2022

Last edited:
Not true. If they planned to travel Thursday they would have booked the cats in prior to Thursday, not left it till the last minute. There is no record of a previous booking, but there are phone records showing FM called the cattery after speaking with FF, and records of the cats being dropped off on the Thursday. Why go to that trouble if it wasn't a last-minute decision? The original plan was to leave on the Friday, and let the cats fend for themselves. Leaving on the Thursday meant it was going to be too long to leave the cats unattended.
I don't have a cat. My friend has a cat and she leaves it when she is away (cat a bit old and grumpy 😾 would not cope with cattery). She has an automatic cat feeder (yes there is such a thing) set up to feed the cat! And a camera to see the cat (CCTV: cute cat television) . Also has a good neighbour if there is a problem, or to check if she is away for longer.

....Anyway. They had no previous booking for the cat/cats? The cats can last 4 days but not 5 days? How long were they planning to be away? Who was going to feed the cats, or do they fend for themselves? What if( eg FGM needed more help) and they had stayed longer, could have been a catastrophe?

I don't have a cat. My friend has a cat and she leaves it when she is away (cat a bit old and grumpy 😾 would not cope with cattery). She has an automatic cat feeder (yes there is such a thing) set up to feed the cat! And a camera to see the cat (CCTV: cute cat television) . Also has a good neighbour if there is a problem, or to check if she is away for longer.

....Anyway. They had no previous booking for the cat/cats? The cats can last 4 days but not 5 days? How long were they planning to be away? Who was going to feed the cats, or do they fend for themselves? What if( eg FGM needed more help) and they had stayed longer, could have been a catastrophe?
I think the original plan was 2 nights: Friday and Saturday, returning Sunday. Both FPs had jobs so probably needed to be back Sunday night. I have cats and an automated feeder. Fine for a couple of days. Litter is the issue. Three days and nights of litter for 2 cats would be getting gross. Cattery makes sense.

Forgetting one car is possible, forgetting THREE cars is improbable. Failing to remember them when explicitly asked, "Any suspicious cars ...?" is even more improbable. Failing to remember them until a couple of days later is even more improbable.
Remembering the cars, and accurately providing their descriptions, colours, and the appearance of the driver(s) several days (or months, or years) later seems highly unlikely to me.
Re the (alleged) two parked cars. Seems unlikely to me too.

FM allegedly noticed them early on Friday ( I'm not sure of time) and then when she saw the Kookaburra. She even alleges that LT had asked about the cars. I don't think a four year old, who would have been used to seeing lots of cars at home, would have noticed the cars or thought the cars were unusual, IMO.
If by chance someone had visited the street that morning, wouldn't you think they would have gone to the police to explain why they were there, and possibly help with the investigation. All IMO.

Where were the drivers of the cars thought to be? Were they sitting in the cars for hours or somewhere else? Interesting that they were parked across the road from FGM's house exactly in the path that it is alleged that WT ran down hill. If you wanted to watch the house why not park further up where you could see the front of the house and the drive way.

The family (allegedly) planned to travel on Friday. No one (allegedly) knew that they would change the plans and arrive Thursday evening and be there Friday morning. Unless the people at the cattery were involved, who knew they were leaving Thursday.

Terrible to think that there was a confabulation by the FM that could have confused and delayed the search for William, IMO.

Edit: If the parked cars and the car that drove by were there because of the foster family and were targeting the foster family, how did these people know that they had arrived Friday night? The FM suggested that there were 2 cars, one for each of the children, but how could that be if no one knew they were there.

Last edited:
I think the original plan was 2 nights: Friday and Saturday, returning Sunday. Both FPs had jobs so probably needed to be back Sunday night. I have cats and an automated feeder. Fine for a couple of days. Litter is the issue. Three days and nights of litter for 2 cats would be getting gross. Cattery makes sense.
In the end they were away for more than 2 nights, so lucky they looked after those cats.

So the plan (allegedly) was to have only one full day, Saturday, to help FGM with her move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please ignore last posr
“Separate proceedings were brought in the Children’s Court in relation to the child, the victim of the alleged assaults. Non-publication orders were made by a magistrate in the Children’s Court on 17 November 2021. The terms of those orders differed from those made in the Local Court, and, not having been the subject of submissions in this Court, need not be set“
The order made on 17 November 2021 in the Children’s Court might outline what the NPO is with relation to William’s sister.

How do you know that?
No, I have no idea what they said their original length of stay was to be in Kendall.
I was replying to 31550. Is it known that they had not booked the cats for Friday? And had to make a new booking on Thursday. Possible on Thursday they thought it was going to be a longer stay, and then booked the cattery.

I was replying to 31550. Is it known that they had not booked the cats for Friday? And had to make a new booking on Thursday. Possible on Thursday they thought it was going to be a longer stay, and then booked the cattery.
Yes, it’s in the call records. And there’s a receipt in the evidence with the FM signature on it.

Last edited:
If William did not return to pre school then every parent and teachers other staff etc would know the fosters names. Every one would have been talking. Also so many people in Kendall would know the FGM. The neighbours to the fosters. The Fosters have done an amazing job 😉 at keeping their name anonymous. When you take all the people around these people it almost seems useless to have a suppression order. The police saying no stone will be left unturned. And I found the names on the internet. They are visible at the courts. Really?

If William did not return to pre school then every parent and teachers other staff etc would know the fosters names. Every one would have been talking. Also so many people in Kendall would know the FGM. The neighbours to the fosters. The Fosters have done an amazing job 😉 at keeping their name anonymous.
They have. The suppression orders have worked incredibly well.

No. He had multiple phones in his own name. Which he denied.
I believe he was asked about a 2nd connection / SIM in his name, which he didn’t seem to be aware of.
I’d suggest it’s quite possible that this ‘connection’ was taken out in order to get a new subsidised handset / phone, but was possibly never used - his old SIM being put into the new phone, so he continued using his existing mobile #.

The Fireman Sam (or was it Bananas in Pyjamas?) video may have been pre-purchased or pre-downloaded.

In any case, afaik, it hasn’t been independently established that there was a video watched. It’s just what the FF said. It hasn’t been forensically reviewed.

His business meeting was scheduled for a particular time and was accessed via a program called “Go To Meeting”. It wasn’t a simple phone call.

IMO
I think the Go to Meeting will have been on his laptop - which quite possibly was tethered to his phone to provide internet access.

From Corowa Free Press / AAP, 16 July 2024:

"The foster father is due to face a half-day appeal hearing on February 10, 2025, then the foster mother's legal challenge will span two days commencing on April 7.

The crown prosecutor told the court the mother's appeal would take longer as there were five days of hearings to pore over as well as lengthy telephone intercepts to listen to."
OMG! No wonder the courts are clogged !

She plead guilty to assault. He argued his right to speak to the child in such a dreadful manner ! and imo anyone with an ounce of moral fibre who listened to those recordings will be thinking they got off lightly.

Why don’t they accept their fate & move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back