Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Same but different !

The Federal Government needs to step up & demand that these Depts responsible for the welfare of our people, actually do their job.
This is a systemic problem across all of Australia & I’m not interested in buck-passing. We would have half the DV, Child Abuse & Youth Crime issues if these departments actually focused on what they are meant to be doing, instead of grabbing the $ & feeding the fat cats.
Can you believe as reported above, that no one went to check on those kids ! The eldest was 5 !

We’ve had an NDIS enquiry, let’s have one into this Dept. now.
Agree.

A bit off topic but there is a charity group called "Hope" that support young mothers and parents in difficulty. They focus on support and the parent (often the case is a single Mum) keeping the child. Practical support of health, housing, and education.

That should have sent huge red flags to FACS.
What was FACS response to email?
There were red flags:
Previous actions of locking child out of house for punishment.
Worries of Mother about bruising.
Just weeks before a significant bruise to face (black eye) that was reported to FACS and claimed to be accidental.
Weight loss.
Email from FM about not coping.

All overlooked or maybe just too much hard work to address. Plus now (though retrospective) criminal charges and guilty pleas.

The weight loss cause has not been addressed. It was reported weeks before by the Mother. It would not have happened overnight. WT looks thin in the last photo (IMO). Causes could be illness (but no mention of William being unwell), also could be due to neglect or punishment. 3 year olds still usually are a bit baby chubby (IMO). Kids do grow out of this but closer to school age (IMO).

Didn't the FGM make some comment along the lines that William eats well but never seems to put on weight. Maybe someone has the correct reference. Was she surprised to see William so thin when he arrived, and was trying to cover this up, or make some excuse.

It begins with privacy for the children themselves - both William and his sister, and then by extension (supposedly) to their carers - revealing the carer's identity might reveal William's sister's identity, and so on. But the legislation, and its interpretation is not identical in all States and Territories (as I understand it). There are various suppression orders in place, and (because of their very nature) we don't know whose names or what other things are being suppressed, or why. If it wasn't for Alannah Smith's bold actions, we wouldn't even know William was a foster child.
The media tend not to fight the police or government departments too hard over suppression applications because they have a symbiotic relationship.
But IMO it's political correctness gone way too far. Who are we protecting? Not William or the other kids who have been harmed or are at risk, that's for sure.
They could have just put a suppression order on the other children in the family, who’s to know the other child was even a foster child let alone William’s sister.
Anyone who personally knew the FP knew that William was a foster child as FACS still had legal guardianship at this time, ( meaning schools, day cares, after school activities, etc would already know this as everything has to be signed off by FACS.) Even needed permission to take the children to the FGM’s house for a few days.
Totally agree, i can’t see how this was about protecting the children, hence why Alannah Smith went out of her way to make it known.

Last edited:

Let me offer some insights into the whole ways in which parental dysfunction of a difficult child manifest.

The parent never accepts the dysfunction is theirs. They almost always blame the child. Because they don't get the result they want (in terms of compliant behaviour), the discipline choices become increasingly disparate to accepted parental strategies. Things like locking the child "in" eg a toilet, or "out" eg outside. If one parent copes and the other doesn't then reliance is placed on the one that copes...Impossible if they're not there. That could quite possibly involve taking WT away and 'leaving' him for FF to collect. The desperation and exasperation progress to extreme levels.

What my ex did ( she was terribly dysfunctional) with our kids (who weren't really difficult) is she insisted I meet her in a random street and take the child away saying she didn't want them. Massive trauma for the child which adds to non compliance. I suspect a version of this was involved in WT disappearance.

There may have been non compliance and misbehaviour even threats by WT to go find FF and she may have finally relented in anger saying she would take him only to stop part way and let him out of car to 'punish' him. That immediately places him in a place he can be abducted. Explains truncated time to report.. Explains why there was no delay to determine death because he wasn't. Explains cryptic comment from FM to FF about "do you have WT". explains FD comment about where WT went...
" To go find FF". Explains deathbed confession of RP.

How long before William’s disappearance did FM contact FACS by email stating “she was close to giving up or giving in?” Her thoughts and her words.

That should have sent huge red flags to FACS.
What was FACS response to email?

FM hand injury? As mentioned previously William used to bite FM. Was a photo ever taken of injury? Was this event, a possible reaction by William to discipline from FM?
Or did William ‘head for the hills ‘in fear of further discipline from FM ? Was William left unattended while FM attended to her wound, and for how long?
That is why I think a child might ride especially if he was good on the bike I know there were times my son said I hate you and rode off on his bike in defiance. If a child was slapped for hurting some one that is what could happen. While the injured person attended to the wound.

Let me offer some insights into the whole ways in which parental dysfunction of a difficult child manifest.

The parent never accepts the dysfunction is theirs. They almost always blame the child. Because they don't get the result they want (in terms of compliant behaviour), the discipline choices become increasingly disparate to accepted parental strategies. Things like locking the child "in" eg a toilet, or "out" eg outside. If one parent copes and the other doesn't then reliance is placed on the one that copes...Impossible if they're not there. That could quite possibly involve taking WT away and 'leaving' him for FF to collect. The desperation and exasperation progress to extreme levels.

What my ex did ( she was terribly dysfunctional) with our kids (who weren't really difficult) is she insisted I meet her in a random street and take the child away saying she didn't want them. Massive trauma for the child which adds to non compliance. I suspect a version of this was involved in WT disappearance.

There may have been non compliance and misbehaviour even threats by WT to go find FF and she may have finally relented in anger saying she would take him only to stop part way and let him out of car to 'punish' him. That immediately places him in a place he can be abducted. Explains truncated time to report.. Explains why there was no delay to determine death because he wasn't. Explains cryptic comment from FM to FF about "do you have WT". explains FD comment about where WT went...
" To go find FF". Explains deathbed confession of RP.
That all seems quite plausible, except for the 'confession of RP'.
RP's testimony implicates FA. FA, we know, is an experienced opportunist abductor. He has 'rat cunning'. If he took William, he would have acted very quickly, but his location would have been carefully chosen so as to avoid witnesses. If William was abducted by a third party down on Batar Creek Road, it is very close to houses, and a fair amount of traffic passing by. LH returned from her shopping trip around that time of day, and may well have seen something while unloading the car. Other neighbours were coming and going as well.
I think if FA is involved he would be more likely to have taken William from the front yard of FGM house close to Benaroon Drive, where he could have spotted William and grabbed him quickly with no-one seeing. He knew the area, and may have exited via the forest. He had a reason to be at the house - due to his relationship with GO, who was scheduled to repair the FGM deck. So, he may have decided to go there and check it out. As far as I know FA has no witness-supported alibi. But if FA is the culprit, I think he is more likely to be the 'primary', rather than a 'secondary'. If FA happened upon William alone on the road, he would be too wary of being caught or seen (especially with his prior record).
I think if there is a 'secondary' offender, or someone who may have intercepted William on Batar Creek Road, it is more likely to be a local driving around, perhaps even hooning, perhaps like the teenagers who were caught under operation Arkstone?

That is why I think a child might ride especially if he was good on the bike I know there were times my son said I hate you and rode off on his bike in defiance. If a child was slapped for hurting some one that is what could happen. While the injured person attended to the wound.
Hmmm not at only 3 years of age. His bike (and his sisters) still had training wheels! Wouldn't have got far on a bike on the road.

Be interesting to know if FGP had a hiding place in the house for valuables documents etc. the police would not find it that is why you have it. Then next day you go to PM to pick up relative of a plane. Did any one check out the Innes Estate. After living in an area for 20 plus years I bet he FGM knows some good spots.
LRitz Interested to contemplate why you think some one having a hiding place? So many of my friends have security areas. I live in a country area. Kendall is a small town getting to banks etc is difficult you keep cash. You leave your deeds with a solicitor many people keep copies passports etc older people 10 years ago did not keep stuff on I phones.
If your child has had an accident a foster parent would react differently than a bio parent even if you love them. You would be aware you are looking after someone else’s child.
William had just had an injury black eye. He fell off a stool. You would be panicking. He had to leave that property we have to accept
1 when did he go
2 where did he go
3 how did he go
4 why did he go
5 who took him.
Thanks for making me push my thoughts

Hmmm not at only 3 years of age. His bike (and his sisters) still had training wheels! Wouldn't have got far on a bike on the road.
Have you seen his video? Yep he could ride. He could turn his head and look back it was all down hill. He could do a planned crash.
I don’t know if I should admit this but my son had a mini motor bike. We had to get rid of it because at 5 he built a ramp and I saw him fly through the air past the window. Yep He could ride IMO

Why was there a towel over the handle bars of the two bikes ? 🤔
The door to the garage is open and in the police photo there is yard debris piled up crates etc. This is a bush area I would not want kids there because of snakes spiders etc.

That all seems quite plausible, except for the 'confession of RP'.
RP's testimony implicates FA. FA, we know, is an experienced opportunist abductor. He has 'rat cunning'. If he took William, he would have acted very quickly, but his location would have been carefully chosen so as to avoid witnesses. If William was abducted by a third party down on Batar Creek Road, it is very close to houses, and a fair amount of traffic passing by. LH returned from her shopping trip around that time of day, and may well have seen something while unloading the car. Other neighbours were coming and going as well.
I think if FA is involved he would be more likely to have taken William from the front yard of FGM house close to Benaroon Drive, where he could have spotted William and grabbed him quickly with no-one seeing. He knew the area, and may have exited via the forest. He had a reason to be at the house - due to his relationship with GO, who was scheduled to repair the FGM deck. So, he may have decided to go there and check it out. As far as I know FA has no witness-supported alibi. But if FA is the culprit, I think he is more likely to be the 'primary', rather than a 'secondary'. If FA happened upon William alone on the road, he would be too wary of being caught or seen (especially with his prior record).
I think if there is a 'secondary' offender, or someone who may have intercepted William on Batar Creek Road, it is more likely to be a local driving around, perhaps even hooning, perhaps like the teenagers who were caught under operation Arkstone?

The GO link is interesting. The unanswered call. The FA work link. The FA comments seeking to implicate GO. GO deteriorating memory.

Is it possible that FA was scheduled by GO to go there the following week but went to check location because he had access to a car? Perhaps. Was he asked by GO to scope the job for needs and that was the reason behind the call? Perhaps.

It almost seems to me that FA was trying to intimidate GO about knowledge....perhaps the job..I take him implicating GO as a subtle threat to keep quiet. Him being asked to go there would be the sort of thing that would cause the subtle threat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if the FM has done anything (and there’s no proof that she’s harmed William or done anything to William at all), I think it’s most likely this:

And maybe he’s been moved a few times or she’s gone back to move him and he’s already been moved by an animal. And then she wouldn’t know where he was.

IMO
I just feel sick at all these suggestions. How anyone could do anything other than be concerned for the well-being of a child is beyond me.
Yep, I know the world is populated by by people who think against the far extremes of my acceptance - but we need some hope for society. Please don’t let those he turned to for comfort, be responsible for his demise 🙏

Agree.

A bit off topic but there is a charity group called "Hope" that support young mothers and parents in difficulty. They focus on support and the parent (often the case is a single Mum) keeping the child. Practical support of health, housing, and education.
I know of a charity (that used to be ) called New Hope. It did awesome work with mostly drug addicted Mums, who put in the hard yards to get their kids back with them, and then be mentored in how to responsibly parent.
There were also some Mums desperately escaping DV and trying to heal for the sake of themselves & their kids,

Guess what - it was forced to close due to No Funding !!

We live in a democratic society yet it’s compulsory to Vote for a Government that can’t see the wood for trees & is comprised of delegates who for the most part, struggle to lie straight in bed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back