Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
My question would be, why would the FP make up the whole photo scenario from that morning? I can understand a possible time stamp changing the time he was missing, but if William wasn’t there that morning, where was he? Didn’t his sister say he was there?

I wrote to both the taskforce and the Coroner, close to four years ago. I am not sure they are interested. They have only acknowledged receipt of the information. I will get to my most important finding in the next few days. Which is when I think the photos were taken.
Make an appointment to see them in person if you are confident with your findings. You may actually hold the key to William’s disappearance. I don’t understand your hesitancy in pushing forward ASAP. Good luck but make sure you don’t have any regrets.

You think we are stupid don’t you? :p

Football Lol GIF by Bristol City FC

My question would be, why would the FP make up the whole photo scenario from that morning? I can understand a possible time stamp changing the time he was missing, but if William wasn’t there that morning, where was he? Didn’t his sister say he was there?
I am only going to talk about the images as factually as I can. The interpretation is speculative. His last verified image in my mind is this one at 6.35pm the night before at Heatherbrae McDonalds. Have a look at this one. Then look at some of the other photos, you may notice something important.
IMG_0219.jpeg

I am only going to talk about the images as factually as I can. The interpretation is speculative. His last verified image in my mind is this one at 6.35pm the night before at Heatherbrae McDonalds. Have a look at this one. Then look at some of the other photos, you may notice something important.
View attachment 2132685
Are you meaning William’s hair?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a photo of when William turned 3. He was about 3years two/three months when he went missing.

Attachments

• 91F8A28B-AA3A-4E34-A434-54FEB3C1E990.jpeg
    91F8A28B-AA3A-4E34-A434-54FEB3C1E990.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 13
View attachment 2132685
Yeah FF has some serious manboobs. And FM loves wearing pink tops. Therefore....

When looking at photos of children there are multiple ways in determining a biological age. Because we have other photos of William, we can use these as a control to compare with the photos on the Verandah. There are two major features of this case that indicate age. The question that has to be answered,; Is he older or younger in the photo.

One simple way is to look at Body/Head ratio. As you get older children body grows faster than your head. So simply measuring his head and body length and comparing to a different photo helps you to determine if he is older or younger.
In the following photo you will notice that I have erred on the side of caution and made his body longer than it actually is. Image 1.jpeg

Estimating where his crotch is will give a more accurate measurement. Because his he is sitting at an angle, you have to be careful to make sure you measure in the correct axis.

This is control photo to compare to. There are othersView attachment 2133086
Is there a point to all of this? Because if there is, I am sorry but I don't get it.
In any case, I challenge your hypothesis that all children grow physically at a constant or predictable way. You only have to visit a 3YO kindergarten to see children of all different shapes and sizes, even though they are all roughly the same age. I have witnessed children go through growth spurts. Even identical biological twins are often different sizes from each other.
The margin for error in using photographs of children and estimating their actual body size is too great. There is no reference point in any of these photos to accurately determine the actual size of Williams face or features. His hair is styled differently. The camera lens introduces perspective errors and distortion.
All I'm seeing is mumbo jumbo, not scientific evidence of anything.

When looking at photos of children there are multiple ways in determining a biological age. Because we have other photos of William, we can use these as a control to compare with the photos on the Verandah. There are two major features of this case that indicate age. The question that has to be answered,; Is he older or younger in the photo.

One simple way is to look at Body/Head ratio. As you get older children body grows faster than your head. So simply measuring his head and body length and comparing to a different photo helps you to determine if he is older or younger.
In the following photo you will notice that I have erred on the side of caution and made his body longer than it actually is. View attachment 2133083

Estimating where his crotch is will give a more accurate measurement. Because his he is sitting at an angle, you have to be careful to make sure you measure in the correct axis.
I can’t see William clearly in the photo taken at Maccas but by the length of his legs and comparing them to this photo, I’d say they’re similar.

I'm assuming that the 'point' is that the poster doesn't believe that WT is the correct age in the verandah photos meaning he believes the relevant photos were taken months before the day he went missing..the corollary to that is that much of the evidence of his abduction was fabricated.

The poster hasn't stated his theory (even though we asked) presumably because he wants to walk us through his process in piecemeal to prevent us dismissing it out of hand from the start.

He is trying to use his analysis on shadows on the verandah to say that the photos were taken in winter not spring. He uses the way in which the children hold pencils to say their development is out of kilter to average development for what should have been their age at the date of disappearance. Similarly he's trying to now use body proportions to make the same argument.

Developmental milestones are all average. Actual milestones can happen for a myriad of influencing criteria and I'd be very doubtful they are all uniform enabling us to be emphatic regarding conclusions when comparing mere months in age difference.

I'm unconvinced that the verandah photos were taken months earlier.

I think it's possible EXIF data can be edited without detection. If I recall though this trip was the first one after FGF death months down the track...so raises the question of when.

Last edited:
I almost made the same mistake. It's the weather for Armidale NSW, not Kendall. Have a look and you see it redirects to the Armidale weather station.

I've run the software for both Port Macquarie and Kendall for 12th September 2014. In each instance it says both locations were scattered clouds from 6 am to 10.30 am. I don't see where it redirects to Armidale at all. I then ran it for Armidale and whilst it creates weather around that time it doesn't on 12 September 2014. The software tells you you may get gaps and was for Armidale

The software allows you to determine the year and month, location and then scroll down the day on hour by hour as it progresses through the day. At each hour from 6 am to 10.30 am it is a scattered clouds at both Kendall and at Port Macquarie (close proximity)..I have no understanding how you conclude the software diverts to Armidale weather? The whole premise of the software is that they map weather patterns throughout NSW allowing to identify location & date to do exactly this analysis and throw up these pattern graphs. Seems pointless if it would then revert somehow to Armidale.

I have empathy for the FGM. The FGM is deceased and can’t speak or defend herself.
Wouldn’t it be terrible if William did just jump off the patio and went around the corner never to be seen again.

I've run the software for both Port Macquarie and Kendall for 12th September 2014. In each instance it says both locations were scattered clouds from 6 am to 10.30 am. I don't see where it redirects to Armidale at all. I then ran it for Armidale and whilst it creates weather around that time it doesn't on 12 September 2014. The software tells you you may get gaps and was for Armidale

The software allows you to determine the year and month, location and then scroll down the day on hour by hour as it progresses through the day. At each hour from 6 am to 10.30 am it is a scattered clouds at both Kendall and at Port Macquarie (close proximity)..I have no understanding how you conclude the software diverts to Armidale weather? The whole premise of the software is that they map weather patterns throughout NSW allowing to identify location & date to do exactly this analysis and throw up these pattern graphs. Seems pointless if it would then revert somehow to Armidale.
I don't know how the calculations of the sun's direction are made, but it seems to me that if the app was out just slightly, the light would fall exactly where it shows in the photos. The shadows are "incorrect" because of the surrounding vegetation, shape of the building and lie of the land. Also there is an overhang of fascia, casting shadow close to the house. The verandah which is sheeted in polycarb also has a heavy frame which would throw shadow. I don't really see anything suspicious about the photos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back