Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Wow - attitude much with your last statement! Uumm - now I’m questioning whether I do want to hear more from you.

I've never attempted to check accuracy of that site I've used.. I don't think I can. All I know is i get consistent results.. Importantly it calculates that BOTH Port Macquarie and Kendall have the same pattern that day. Scattered cloud from 6 am to 10.30 am. Is that wrong? Why?

Attitude a little too defensive without reason for my liking. Stress of having his findings questioned by the group here. Chill I say. We are all only looking for the truth..Anyone that can help us with that is always welcome.

I struggled to find her in the photos - are they her arms between the FP ?

If so, I can’t tell what she’s wearing.

Weren’t they picked up early from day care and headed off to FGM, if so I doubt she’s in her dressing gown

They got there after dark? She was 4yo.

I struggled to find her in the photos - are they her arms between the FP ?

If so, I can’t tell what she’s wearing.

Weren’t they picked up early from day care and headed off to FGM, if so I doubt she’s in her dressing gown

It's a blue belted dressing gown. Given Chumley attended the Coroner's Inquiry every day, she'd know what it was.

DG2.jpg

I don’t think Police were of that mind at that stage.

IMO the investigation was terribly run & totally botched from the outset - most probably due to ‘small town mentality’. Foster grandparents were well known & active in the community, friends with members of the local constabulary etc., so no thought was given to possible involvement by his local ‘family’ members - just an immediate pounce to put his biological parents through the 3rd degree !
I say ‘botched’ for a number of reasons :
FGM home & surrounds were not cordoned off,
It was not forensically examined,
First responders mentioned things that raised their hinky meters but they weren’t considered important
The place was trampled by multitudes,
People were free to come & go at will
There was seemingly conflicting information provided by FM
It was some days before statements were taken
…… etc.

Irrespective of whether William met his demise at the home in Kendall or was abducted from there, the initial investigation process in my opinion has failed him, and needs to be made a serious subject of the Coronial Enquiry.
Could not agree more with the above.
Except for the very last sentence.
It's not the coroner's job to enquire into police procedure or behaviour, although I expect some commentary on it.
The case needs a further review by a higher authority, such as a Royal Commission, with powers to investigate both the police and FACS.

Yes, she probably would have outgrown it in that timeframe. If we're talking six months, maybe not but it's a bit of a stretch to place her at Maccas on CCTV wearing the same dressing gown she's wearing on the porch at FGMs six months prior.
Except it looks too short to be the dressing gown. If it is it's apparently shrunk or she's outgrown it. Are we looking at the same image.

Image.jpeg

Except it looks too short to be the dressing gown. If it is it's apparently shrunk or she's outgrown it. Are we looking at the same image.

View attachment 2134036

I've only ever seen images of the FD sitting down and drawing on the porch where the picture of William was taken in the Spiderman costume, not standing up.

I've never attempted to check accuracy of that site I've used.. I don't think I can. All I know is i get consistent results.. Importantly it calculates that BOTH Port Macquarie and Kendall have the same pattern that day. Scattered cloud from 6 am to 10.30 am. Is that wrong? Why?

Attitude a little too defensive without reason for my liking. Stress of having his findings questioned by the group here. Chill I say. We are all only looking for the truth..Anyone that can help us with that is always welcome.
This is what's wrong. Your website different to what you say. I will give you a hint. Turn the current weather box off.

Screenshot 2024-10-06 at 1.43.48 PM.png

View attachment 2134036

That image is a bit skewed but I'd suggest the actual length on the dressing gown is mid thigh or a bit longer.

I've mentioned it because we can all focus on William but we need to also take in to account what others in the images were wearing. If you're inclined to suggest the Spiderman image was taken 12 months or more prior, a similar test if very limited for obvious reasons, could also be made given the FD would be a year younger as well.

View attachment 2134036
Unlikely to be the same outfit at Maccas as what was worn the next day.
Remember that the children were collected from daycare and driven directly towards Kendall, not stopping until they got to McDonalds. So they would have been dressed in whatever they wore to daycare. It was only after the McDonalds stop they (allegedly) made another stop to put pullups on the children.

Unlikely to be the same outfit at Maccas as what was worn the next day.
Remember that the children were collected from daycare and driven directly towards Kendall, not stopping until they got to McDonalds. So they would have been dressed in whatever they wore to daycare. It was only after the McDonalds stop they (allegedly) made another stop to put pullups on the children.

Why take an extra coat if a dressing gown works? It's the same colour and fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't test any websites because absent you detailing your theory it simply wastes my time for unspecified purpose.
Well if you are going to be so obstinate, then I might do it (one day in the not too distant future), seeing as how I led much
of the questioning research of the weather and sun angle/position with this proof of life photo issue years back.

Not happy with all this ganging up on a new poster.
Grossly unfair and disrespectful IMO.

Why take an extra coat if a dressing gown works? It's the same colour and fit.
It could be the same. It could be different. Maybe she liked that colour. The coat is described as a dressing gown but it seems quite short for this purpose. The photos on the verandah don't show her standing up in it, so we can't be sure. Anyways, what difference does it make if it was the same coat / dressing gown or not? This is a genuine question, not being rude - I don't understand what point is trying to be made.

It could be the same. It could be different. Maybe she liked that colour. The coat is described as a dressing gown but it seems quite short for this purpose. The photos on the verandah don't show her standing up in it, so we can't be sure. Anyways, what difference does it make if it was the same coat / dressing gown or not? This is a genuine question, not being rude - I don't understand what point is trying to be made.

IF it's the same coat at Maccas, as the FD was wearing on the porch at Kendall when the Spiderman images were taken just before William disappeared, it is likely the image was taken on the day and not 12 or 18 months prior.

IF it's the same coat at Maccas, as the FD was wearing on the porch at Kendall when the Spiderman images were taken just before William disappeared, it is likely the image was taken on the day and not 12 or 18 months prior.
Of course. It's almost ludicrous to suggest that the image was taken 12 or 18 months earlier without any other explanation than 'it's too short for a dressing gown', or unsupported theories about weather, shadows, and infant growth patterns.

And riddle me this. If the photo was taken 12 or 18 months earlier at 11:30 or 12 noon, why is FGM in her slippers and dressing gown reading the paper from 2014?

There is one witness who lived across the road who heard children playing. She did not see them. She made this statement a long time after the disappearance. The other witness PS recanted hearing the children.

So we have one witness who lived across that thought she heard children. That's it. Witness testimony the further you get away from the event gets clouded and muddled. I don't consider this necessarily reliable.
Exactly

Unless William disappearing that day was pre-planned by the Fosters, and using the same old clothing as in the photo was part of that plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back