Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:

I’m just going to leave this here.

Part of the media onslaught released by News in the last 24 hours.

Box refers to and seems to dismiss FP actions against LT as an example of ‘ bad parenting’.
Get real and be honest…it was child abuse.
Stop minimising and downplaying to protect the FP.
Think of LT and the damage they have done to her.

Ok so why would FGM repot a plant within 6 days of William disappearing? I’d think there’d just be so much going on. Maybe keeping busy? not sure.
It’s a different plant, on a different table, against a different wall.

This particular smaller plant is on the table beside where FGM was sitting reading paper in the photos of the on the deck.

The other plant was a taller plant on a table against the wall behind L.

Interesting that Michelle White took these photos clearly showing all the furniture on the high balcony, which would have been very easy for William to climb up on, and fall off the balcony, but at no point did this 'expert' on young children in foster care express any concerns bout the dangerous balcony? Didn't even maybe suggest to FM or FGM that they keep the balcony locked, or keep a close eye on William in case he played on the balcony? The place was a veritable deathtrap for an active unsupervised 3YO boy. Where was her duty of care?
I’m wondering if this was Michelle White’s first visit to the property. And if so, William was already missing so no point in issuing warnings at that stage.

But I do think think it interesting she took all these photos. Possibly felt she needs to ensure she had some ‘defence’ since she was, in her words, responsible for him.

I’m wondering if this was Michelle White’s first visit to the property. And if so, William was already missing so no point in issuing warnings at that stage.

But I do think think it interesting she took all these photos. Possibly felt she needs to ensure she had some ‘defence’ since she was, in her words, responsible for him.
It could be called trying to ‘cover your ass’

Box refers to and seems to dismiss FP actions against LT as an example of ‘ bad parenting’.
Get real and be honest…it was child abuse.
Stop minimising and downplaying to protect the FP.
Think of LT and the damage they have done to her.
When kicking children becomes bad parenting, you know what you are about to hear on this podcast is PR product.

While we are on the subject of plants.....

Maybe we should look at all the plants

Or maybe forget about plants and wild theories about photo manipulation and child growth patterns.

Maybe we should ask the questions, "Why did FM drive her mother's car that morning, where did she go, exactly, and when, exactly?"

If we can answer those questions without any doubt or contradiction, then I think we will know what happened to William.

Or maybe forget about plants and wild theories about photo manipulation and child growth patterns.

Maybe we should ask the questions, "Why did FM drive her mother's car that morning, where did she go, exactly, and when, exactly?"

If we can answer those questions without any doubt or contradiction, then I think we will know what happened to William.
Yes. Try to think of some innocent reason she would notice WT missing and immediately get in her mother's car and drive to the riding school.

The plants look different to me. This photo was 'days apart' and yet you 'slam dunk' on a pot plant that may have looked like that for years. Ouch! LOL.

The plants look different to me. This photo was 'days apart' and yet you 'slam dunk' on a pot plant that may have looked like that for years. Ouch! LOL.
Someone else actually used the term 'slam dunk' first, and I was replying to them.
If you persist on derailing the conversation with talk about the plants, perhaps you can actually elucidate your theory, because as yet, we still haven't seen it. All I have seen is vague innuendo and obtuse references.
It appears to me you are deliberately derailing the entire thread, so what exactly is your agenda here?

There are critical questions which remain unanswered about the case, specifically the purpose, nature and exact time and location of the FM drive in FGM car, and nobody is prepared to address them. If the coroner does not address them, this case will remain unsolved. If the coroner wastes two weeks debating plant varieties and camera angles, it will certainly go nowhere. IMO.

Yes. Try to think of some innocent reason she would notice WT missing and immediately get in her mother's car and drive to the riding school.

Because he had been pestering her to go and have a ride on a pony, pat a horse? She had said no. He set off alone? But why no tracking dog scent? Perhaps because too much delay and site became polluted to the dogs sense of smell?

Why then hide that fact? Perhaps because she wasn't watching him as closely as she made out AND was negligent knew her behaviour would be scrutinized and worried about losing care

I REALLY don't think there was a deadly accident. A fall would cause death over hours if at all and they truncated reporting time rather than increase it as you'd expect. Her behaviours have been to raise concern about an abduction ie the car sightings. That could be consciousness of guilt but also could be because she knew he had been abducted and it was her negligence that contrived the opportunity

This is compatible with the constant comments......"he isn't a wanderer".

The distance I recall is 1.3 klm. That's a very long way to go for 5 minutes not watching

Last edited:
Someone else actually used the term 'slam dunk' first, and I was replying to them.
If you persist on derailing the conversation with talk about the plants, perhaps you can actually elucidate your theory, because as yet, we still haven't seen it. All I have seen is vague innuendo and obtuse references.
It appears to me you are deliberately derailing the entire thread, so what exactly is your agenda here?

There are critical questions which remain unanswered about the case, specifically the purpose, nature and exact time and location of the FM drive in FGM car, and nobody is prepared to address them. If the coroner does not address them, this case will remain unsolved. If the coroner wastes two weeks debating plant varieties and camera angles, it will certainly go nowhere. IMO.
These are critical questions you cannot possibly answer. Its Voyeurism. We all know that she made the journey. Full stop. You can pontificate about it for years. Yes it suggests that she is untruthful but does not prove it. In the last week we have been discussing actual evidence whether it be the flowers, the sunlight (which you got wrong btw), his age. His height, his sisters clothing.

My theory is the photo was not taken that day and you know it. If you had not been so rude in your earlier comments as others have pointed out, I would not have treated you with such disrespect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he had been pestering her to go and have a ride on a pony, pat a horse? She had said no. He set off alone? But why no tracking dog scent? Perhaps because too much delay and site became polluted to the dogs sense of smell?

Why then hide that fact? Perhaps because she wasn't watching him as closely as she made out AND was negligent knew her behaviour would be scrutinized and worried about losing care

I REALLY don't think there was a deadly accident. A fall would cause death over hours if at all and they truncated reporting time rather than increase it as you'd expect. Her behaviours have been to raise concern about an abduction ie the car sightings. That could be consciousness of guilt but also could be because she knew he had been abducted and it was her negligence that contrived the opportunity
I agree, there was no accident. There was no abduction either. Did you notice in the FGM walkthrough how she said the FF had gone by 8am, for his 9.30 meeting, because he had to go to the chemist. The problem with evidence, there can only be one truth. This is a red flag in my honest opinion.

This is compatible with the constant comments......"he isn't a wanderer".

The distance I recall is 1.3 klm. That's a very long way to go for 5 minutes not watching
I thought the obvious answer would be that he was looking for FF. But if so, she would have gone the same distance in the other direction towards Kendall. That trip is the main reason she is under suspicion.

If she actually believed he had wandered off or was abducted, what different actions would you have expected from FM? Why did she not immediately telephone FF so they could search together?

I agree, there was no accident. There was no abduction either. Did you notice in the FGM walkthrough how she said the FF had gone by 8am, for his 9.30 meeting, because he had to go to the chemist. The problem with evidence, there can only be one truth. This is a red flag in my honest opinion.

Her behaviours around FF are red flag in multiple ways. At one point she even admitted he told her what to say. Diabolical. Why was there doubt about how many sat up to breakfast too? She was making excuses for why he wasn't there at breakfast. Red flag

But all this early morning is rebutted if children were heard playing before and just after 9.

I thought the obvious answer would be that he was looking for FF. But if so, she would have gone the same distance in the other direction towards Kendall. That trip is the main reason she is under suspicion.

If she actually believed he had wandered off or was abducted, what different actions would you have expected from FM? Why did she not immediately telephone FF so they could search together?

Yes absolutely. I'd expect the call and help with missing or accident or death.

Her behaviours around FF are red flag in multiple ways. At one point she even admitted he told her what to say. Diabolical. Why was there doubt about how many sat up to breakfast too? She was making excuses for why he wasn't there at breakfast. Red flag

But all this early morning is rebutted if children were heard playing before and just after 9.
We can honestly disagree about the children were heard playing. I am not convinced this is proof he was there, as witness testimony taken weeks if not months later is just unreliable. Peoples memories are fluid, they are not fixed and can be influenced by the perceived events. Remember he was also seen waving out the back of the car in his Spiderman suit.

Consciousness of guilt behaviours are all around that 8 am to 9 time. The photos may have been edited so isn't certain proof of life..What was heard by neighbours becomes critical.

Does anyone have the coroner statements from neighbours about what they heard? This is becoming the critical fact.

Well if you are going to be so obstinate, then I might do it (one day in the not too distant future), seeing as how I led much
of the questioning research of the weather and sun angle/position with this proof of life photo issue years back.

Not happy with all this ganging up on a new poster.
Grossly unfair and disrespectful IMO.

Omg, thank you BFew!

I was just about to post; can we please try and be a bit more welcoming of new people?

Give new posters the chance to understand the rules as every forum is different.

Are peoples egos really that fragile?

It really inhibits people feeling free to share their own opinions and ideas.
some people stay in their slippers and dressing gowns all morning, or day sometimes.
Not just elderly people.

I feel seen :D

The angle from which the photo was taken tends to understate the flower bed in one shot. I don't see it different. In any event they are likely annuals that die out. Either that or impatiens maybe.

So, you are suggesting that FM had another digital camera 12-18 months earlier which she took the 5 pictures with on the verandah at FGM house in 2013. FGM, FF, and FM all kept the exact clothes they were wearing that day (as well as LT's blue coat), so they could come back 12-18 months later and stage a disappearance? But they bought a new digital camera in Bali in July 2014, and transferred all the photos onto it, manipulating the timestamps and EXIF data, but still creating a time discrepancy. And police have been unable to detect that these five photos were actually taken with a different digital camera 12-18 months earlier? OK.

The 12 to 18 months earlier doesn’t make sense to me either.

IF the photos were taken earlier than September, then it makes more sense to me that they were taken in July or August to give grandma her new camera. Maybe just a day trip that time.

I am up to speed. There was no 'missing phone'. There was an unaccounted for SIM card but it had never been used, so how could it be connected? Perhaps you should get 'up to speed'?

I don't know what the police know or don't know and I don't claim to.
How about you 'please provide' evidence that these photos were taken '12 to 18 months earlier'? What camera were they taken with? How was the verandah staged to look exactly the same 12-18 months later, and more importantly WHY?

I don’t think police have been able to establish whether there was another phone or not. FF claimed it was probably an unaccounted for sim card, but no one knows for sure.

These are critical questions you cannot possibly answer. Its Voyeurism. We all know that she made the journey. Full stop. You can pontificate about it for years. Yes it suggests that she is untruthful but does not prove it. In the last week we have been discussing actual evidence whether it be the flowers, the sunlight (which you got wrong btw), his age. His height, his sisters clothing.

My theory is the photo was not taken that day and you know it. If you had not been so rude in your earlier comments as others have pointed out, I would not have treated you with such disrespect.
We don't know she made that journey at all. We only have her word, and it is inconsistent with other things she has said. My question is why did she take the drive, or if she didn't, why SAY she took the drive.

That "the photo was not taken that day" is not a theory in and of itself. If you are going to go down that line, you will have to come up with exactly WHEN was the photo (actually 5 photos) taken? By whom? with what device? why? How did the photos get onto the new camera? And connect all this with what actually happened to William. You are suggesting a massive conspiracy and attempt to pervert the course of justice, the likes of which are previously unheard of in this country. So you need some direct evidence to support it. I am not saying it is not true - it may well still be as you suggest, but there is NO physical evidence at the moment in the public domain which supports this particular theory. None, whatsoever. Only circumstantial, theoreticals, hypotheticals. Just give us one indisputable FACT please.

I don’t think police have been able to establish whether there was another phone or not. FF claimed it was probably an unaccounted for sim card, but no one knows for sure.
The evidence around this is all in the FF police statement. There was no evidence the service was ever used by anyone. It was a service attached to an account in the FFs name.

I would say that if FF was going to be part of some conspiracy, even he would be smart enough to NOT use a SIM service in his own name, but use a 'burner' phone or SIM.

I think this is a dead end as we haven't heard any more about it for years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back