Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Ok, so if the Spider-Man suit was bought weeks before (and we only know this from media reports) when could these photos have been taken?

Ok, so if the Spider-Man suit was bought weeks before (and we only know this from media reports) when could these photos have been taken?

Good question. Media report. New Spiderman bought to replace old. The one in the photo he has just about outgrown. Look at leg. Short for a new purchase. So he has one but bought a new one in Bali.

Good question. Media report. New Spiderman bought to replace old. The one in the photo he has just about outgrown. Look at leg. Short for a new purchase. So he has one but bought a new one in Bali.
Yes but assuming this is the Spider-Man outfit purchased in Bali and there’s never been another one.
Unless this was very well planned ,part of the story/media reports will be accurate.

Yes but assuming this is the Spider-Man outfit purchased in Bali and there’s never been another one.
Unless this was very well planned ,part of the story/media reports will be accurate.

No. He had one. The pictures taken in June say. He buys a new one in bali.Goes missing. They use the photos and edit the time to hide what happened.. Throw out the old one..

They then hide this very time by saying he hasn't visited since death of FGF.

The scam would unveil if neighbours were questioned and said he was there

No. He had one. The pictures taken in June say. He buys a new one in bali.Goes missing. They use the photos and edit the time to hide what happened.. Throw out the old one..

Aren’t the pictures in June a totally different Spider-Man suit?
One possible explanation, if the photos are manipulated and weren’t taken that day, who’s to say William was wearing a Spider-Man suit the day he went missing?

The scam would unveil if neighbours were questioned and said he was there

How likely is it that they visit on a whim but don't come up when it was his birthday?

Last edited:
How likely is it that they visit on a whim but don't come up when it was his birthday
How likely is it that they visit on a whim but don't come up when it was his birthday
But if the photos were proven to not be taken that day, why are police still assuming he was wearing his Spider-Man outfit that day. He could have been wearing anything. Hence taking one with them to compare material at searches.

We don't 100% know for sure what the Police are assuming.
That’s true, but for me, two identical outfits, the photos taken on different days, secret trips to Kendal, police taking SM outfit on search when they know he probably wasn’t wearing one if all above is true, sounds a bit stretched. I could be wrong of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was scattered clouds.
Are you sure you aren't attributing the shadow cast by the yellow tub to the water bottle? I think it's the tub casting the shadow.

And if the photos were taken on another day, and the timestamps changed to provide an alibi, why didn't the perpetrator set the time to 9:30 am or 10:00? Why set the timestamps to 7:39? And why not fix the time on the camera at the same time to ensure there was no debate about time discrepancies?

Sorry I think I quoted the wrong post.

Are you sure you aren't attributing the shadow cast by the yellow tub to the water bottle? I think it's the tub casting the shadow.

And if the photos were taken on another day, and the timestamps changed to provide an alibi, why didn't the perpetrator set the time to 9:30 am or 10:00? Why set the timestamps to 7:39? And why not fix the time on the camera at the same time to ensure there was no debate about time discrepancies?

I don't have answers to these questions. All I know is I'm suspicious especially when it sits beside the FGM 8 am to 9 am story

Sorry I think I quoted the wrong post.

They knew they had to extend their time. They also knew it would get scrutiny. So when they did edits if they did they talked it through..hide in plain site is best for a lie.

She even mentioned in the podcast that he wore a Spiderman tshirt under his Suit. Truth maybe but smart lie possible

Aren’t the pictures in June a totally different Spider-Man suit?
One possible explanation, if the photos are manipulated and weren’t taken that day, who’s to say William was wearing a Spider-Man suit the day he went missing?
The problem is we know he was alive the night before, just not the day he was reported missing. He may never have been in a Spiderman suit.

And the planter stand disappears with its flowers because its proof it was a lie.

Look..There are fuller flower growth in the Michelle White photo. Even if that happened around Sept just after the disappearance it would be spring and full bloom. It's possible that the flowers were planted in June or prior.one photo I though I saw a plant tag in the earlier version but could be wrong there. Some died and were replenished by further plantings. The difference is explicable by growth pattern and blom over 3 months.

The pot on stand near FGM was evergreen shrub which won't change much in 3 months. So I'm ok with consistency

Look..There are fuller flower growth in the Michelle White photo. Even if that happened around Sept just after the disappearance it would be spring and full bloom. It's possible that the flowers were planted in June or prior.one photo I though I saw a plant tag in the earlier version but could be wrong there. Some died and were replenished by further plantings. The difference is explicable by growth pattern and blom over 3 months.

The pot on stand near FGM was evergreen shrub which won't change much in 3 months. So I'm ok with consistency
I agree the flower growth looks different. Would love to see some clearer photos. As for the sun, I have no idea. If the flowers are inconsistent I doubt FG was pottering around within the days of William’s disappearance to explain the difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back