Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Are you sure you aren't attributing the shadow cast by the yellow tub to the water bottle? I think it's the tub casting the shadow.

And if the photos were taken on another day, and the timestamps changed to provide an alibi, why didn't the perpetrator set the time to 9:30 am or 10:00? Why set the timestamps to 7:39? And why not fix the time on the camera at the same time to ensure there was no debate about time discrepancies?

Sorry I think I quoted the wrong post.
It's the time she uploaded the photos to the device she used to fake it. Made a mistake then tried to correct the time.
I showed everyone how to do it in an earlier post.

Did you ever wonder why all photos seem to be taken about the same time apart and what they are doing actually changes a lot. She uploaded them one at time. The actual photos may have been separated by a longer time.

Because they are hopeless. Look at the whole case.
Even if FM is responsible and photos are genuine, I can’t see someone disposing of William with that outfit on. It’s too bright and identifiable if say dug up by animals or something.
I don’t get the shoes thing neither.
If William wasn’t wearing shoes wouldn’t it be easier to say that then dispose of them as well.

When the FF walkthrough it was gone. All the plants had disappeared in the realestate photos.
FGM sold the property to a friend. That person then sold it on. It was advertised on realestate.com

This is the only shot of the verandah in FF's walkthrough. Shows all the pot plants in place, it doesn't go as far as the raised flower planter.

1728632748536.png

Last edited:
It's the time she uploaded the photos to the device she used to fake it. Made a mistake then tried to correct the time.
I showed everyone how to do it in an earlier post.

Did you ever wonder why all photos seem to be taken about the same time apart and what they are doing actually changes a lot. She uploaded them one at time. The actual photos may have been separated by a longer time.
How does this theory fit with the other photos on the camera, including the 'Sunrise' photo?

Something is bothering me. I don't know if it's important or just nonsense.

My partner is a semi professional photographer. Does mostly landscape but weddings too to get some $s.

I'm privy to edits she does.. Anyhow she often comes across ugly things in an otherwise great picture. When she does she uses what she refers to as her dab tool. By dabbing repeatedly on what you don't want it ultimately eliminates the thing even as big as a person..One time in a wedding shot she removed wet spots from rain on the grooms coat. I know.....obsessive!!! I've often seen her do it. She tells me that when she finally gets up the nerve to get rid of me she's going to dab me out of ALL of photos together.....BITCH!!! I digress.

When she does it the nature of the tool is such that the background replaces the space eliminated. Iif it's water....more water.....if it's plants more plants ......if it's bricks more bricks..She tells me the only problem is that sometimes the replaced spot shows signs of the dabbing because what's replaced is out of kilter

I keep looking at that wall over near the planter stand close to the floor boards..The bricks actually overlap onto the boards in a way that appears odd to me. Bricks shouldn't overlap floor. Then as you go up the wall there are spots where the brick work ceases to be identifiable bricks. I can no longer see the pattern and goes a little blurred..these are signs.. I think the dab tool has been used to eliminate something from the picture..Something that perhaps belonged in the shot (if it was June) but not now.

Have a look for yourselves guys.

Last edited:

My partner is a semi professional photographer. Does mostly landscape but weddings too to get some $s.

I'm privy to edits she does.. Anyhow she often comes across ugly things in an otherwise great picture. When she does she uses what she refers to as her dab tool. By dabbing repeatedly on what you don't want it ultimately eliminates the thing even as big as a person..One time in a wedding shot she removed wet spots from rain on the grooms coat. I know.....obsessive!!! I've often seen her do it. She tells me that when she finally gets up the nerve to get rid of me she's going to dab me out of ALL of photos together.....BITCH!!! I digress.

When she does it the nature of the tool is such that the background replaces the space eliminated. Iif it's water....more water.....if it's plants more plants ......if it's bricks more bricks..She tells me the only problem is that sometimes the replaced spot shows signs of the dabbing because what's replaced is out of kilter

I keep looking at that wall over near the planter stand close to the floor boards..The bricks actually overlap onto the boards in a way that appears odd to me. Bricks shouldn't overlap floor. Then as you go up the wall there are spots where the brick work ceases to be identifiable bricks. I can no longer see the pattern and goes a little blurred..these are signs.. I think the dab tool has been used to eliminate something from the picture..Something that perhaps belonged in the shot (if it was June) but not now.

Yes, I see what you mean. I think it is just that the bricklayers have laid the bricks horizontal, but the verandah needs to have a certain amount of "fall" to allow water to drain off. So the bricks seem to be a bit uneven, but I think it is actually the timber floor of the verandah that drops away slightly.

1000 percent. And for what it’s worth, I know for a fact that the fosters have had photo editing software. I mean, they’ve sold it second hand on Gumtree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve always thought the that wall looked weird, whether it’s the structure or the photo not sure but would be a good reason to edit it if there was something there in the photo at the time that’s no longer at the home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back