Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
We will know either way - soon enough.
Surely if would be easier to secure a conviction in this case, if the window of opportunity for it was very short and at a specific time, based on alleged/claimed proof of life photos?

If Rosann now believe the photos are faked they have a duty to report this publicly otherwise Rosann themselves are perverting the course of justice.
You are kidding us aren't you?

there are orders protecting L, which by extension, protect the bio family to some extent -
No, the bio family has no protection. The laws only protect the kids who are in care, and their foster carers.
What laws would protect the biological family of William Tyrrell? There are none in place that I know of.
not to the extent that they protect the fosters. There are also orders which prevent the bios commenting on certain things, so even if they were interviewed, they would not be allowed (legally) to say certain things publicly.

I think that if they said things that they were not allowed to say, then surely the Witness podcast producers would just edit those portions out?
IMO

There is also such a thing as 'natural justice' - people are entitled to live their lives freely.
I don’t think that natural justice means that people are entitled to live their lives freely.

Look at what the press in the UK did to Princess Diana. She wasn’t allowed to live her life freely.

The only people here that are protected are the foster parents. And the child with the AVO protecting that child.

IMO

You are kidding us aren't you?
No. The police have presented these photos to the coroner as evidence. IIF they now know the photos are faked they have committed perjury. Note I don't believe this is the case. I just said IF. The suggestion that Rosann believe or have evidence that the photos are faked was made by someone else. I don't think they do. I think Rosann believe the photos are genuine.

I wonder if bio grandma Natalie Collins would have a case for stalk intimidate against Dan Box and News Corps, as she was contacted by 3 different reporters / producers for interviews from the Witness podcast, and they went door-knocking various Tyrrell family members to try to find Karlie, but to no avail.

What’s the point at which it becomes stalking? Honestly? I’m just wondering.

When you listen to Episode 2, it becomes clear that Natalie wouldn’t talk to Dan, so Nina Young called her. Nina has what seems like zero empathy (no offence Nina- and we are not trying to say that the lack of empathy is hereditary or anything….) so Nat didn’t want to deal with her. So then Emily rang Nat and tried again. Do Emily and Nina even have Press Passes? I know Dan would as he is an actual journalist.

Like, at what point do they stop? And how many houses did they letterbox and door knock looking for KT?

I’ve heard of journos being dragged into the local police station for questioning on possible charges of stalk/intimidate for one house approach, just one. And that was for a suspect who did not have a non publication order.

At what point do law-enforcement step in and actually help to keep the community safe in this respect, and William’s bio family members are actual members of the community who deserve to have quiet enjoyment of their own properties and residences don’t they? And they don’t deserve to be harassed via a carriage service, do they?

IMO it’s getting a bit out of hand.

I wonder if bio grandma Natalie Collins would have a case for stalk intimidate against Dan Box and News Corps, as she was contacted by 3 different reporters / producers for interviews from the Witness podcast, and they went door-knocking various Tyrrell family members to try to find Karlie, but to no avail.

What’s the point at which it becomes stalking? Honestly? I’m just wondering.

When you listen to Episode 2, it becomes clear that Natalie wouldn’t talk to Dan, so Nina Young called her. Nina has what seems like zero empathy (no offence Nina- and we are not trying to say that the lack of empathy is hereditary or anything….) so Nat didn’t want to deal with her. So then Emily rang Nat and tried again. Do Emily and Nina even have Press Passes? I know Dan would as he is an actual journalist.

Like, at what point do they stop? And how many houses did they letterbox and door knock looking for KT?

I’ve heard of journos being dragged into the local police station for questioning on possible charges of stalk/intimidate for one house approach, just one. And that was for a suspect who did not have a non publication order.

At what point do law-enforcement step in and actually help to keep the community safe in this respect, and William’s bio family members are actual members of the community who deserve to have quiet enjoyment of their own properties and residences don’t they? And they don’t deserve to be harassed via a carriage service, do they?

IMO it’s getting a bit out of hand.

Totally. It was pestering until they got what they wanted.

The answer is no. The coroner will call whatever witnessed she wants. None of them will receive any evidence of other witnesses until the inquest. This includes the police. Nobody is on trial.
Yes I know no one is on trial. FM or anyone else hasn’t been charged.
Thank you. Will be an interesting inquest.

The one thing that supports your thoughts about the photos is that police dogs found no scent on the property which is very strange if he’d walked from the car to the house that night (maybe he was asleep and carried) or played at all in the front/back yard/patio, or was it the way police worded it (that they’d not picked up his scent other than where they know he’d been seen?)
I know it was reported early in the search that the Police dogs found no scent of WT. However, this was later clarified and the dog had not found any scent OFF the property.

"Police dogs were brought to the scene shortly after William disappeared in 2014 and they detected his scent but only within the property's boundaries."

I know it was reported early in the search that the Police dogs found no scent of WT. However, this was later clarified and the dog had not found any scent OFF the property.

"Police dogs were brought to the scene shortly after William disappeared in 2014 and they detected his scent but only within the property's boundaries."
Ok thanks that makes more sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there are also questions to ask about the potential view from FGM's towards that house and yard.

There was a swing set and a cubby or garden shed in the backyard at No.52. See FF's walk-through:

Daily Mail, YouTube from 2:08 minutes

FF indicates he checked the swings/possible-cubby area while making his way around the boundary, but I think it's strange he didn't go there first. IMO it's the most obvious place a child might want to go to if that area could be seen from FGM's.

FM said she thought William might have been attracted to a play area at a neighbour's place (I think she means Anne Maree S's at No.31):

Interview by Chris Smith, 2GB, 18 Sep 2015, YouTube from 4:33 minutes

But did FM check the swings right next door to FGM's at No.52 before running down the hill to the properties along the lower part of Benaroon Drive? I haven't found anything saying she did.

Maybe the swings/possible-cubby area at No.52 couldn't be seen from FGM's and none of them knew about it.

But then, why did No.52 have swings? Were there kids living there? grandkids visiting occasionally? foster kids? Had William ever played over there, such that even if he couldn't see the swings from FGM's he might have remembered where they were?
What if William was not the target BIG IF he was abducted?

I think it would make sense that if William had walked a little away he could have seen the cubby/swings or as you said, had he had interactions there before?
Did he have swings at his house in Sydney which made it seem normal to go towards them?
FF said he was assuming he would more go downhill which is probably right, unless there’s something drawing him uphill.
I only mention it because I’ve seen a lot of media coverage of one side of the house which runs downhill to the road but none of the back house and how that leads out to the other part of the road.
I ask myself did FF lead the detective away from the swings down hill?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back