Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Occam's Razor.

When you have to keep making excuses for different factors in these photos;

Whether it be the direction of shadows and lighting indicating a different day and even month.
Whether it be the teeth.
Whether it be the timestamps.
Whether it would be the neurological development.
Whether it be head to body ratio
Whether it be the items in the pram, the missing Spiderman doll, the items on the table, the different hat.
Whether it be the flowers in the planter pot.
Whether it be the that after the photos were examined forensically that the FM was made the sole 'person of interest'
When the FM supplies other photos at the next available Coroners hearing.

Maybe it's time that Occam's razor is applied and seek a simpler explanation requiring only one act to explain the discrepancy.
I disagree but it's not making excuses. It's simply that I don't believe:

1. The photos were taken in the middle of the day,
2. The photos were taken months before WT went missing,
3. His teeth are not correct for his age,
4. The flowers in the pot are somehow incorrect,
5. The spiderman doll was missing (as it is clearly on the deck).

I am of the opinion, however, that the original time stamp on the photos (7.40am) is more likely to have been correct, as it fits with the various activities the family undertook. That is not to say I believe WT went missing at 7.40, it's that I think it was well before the accepted time according to FM (10am-10.25am).

You're right and the rest of the world is wrong. I have to ask you this, because I am wondering since your very first response to me. Do you know the foster family? Your over reaction sort of gives you away.
Again you are arguing with me when I am agreeing with you!
Do you believe in Occam's razor as a principle or not?
How is this an over-reaction? The simplest explanation is that everything is exactly as it appears to be, and that everyone is lying. Because the stories make no sense, but photographs don't lie.
No I don't know the fosters, have never met them (to my knowledge). Don't have much time for them. I believe they were unfit to be foster parents. I don't believe the stories they tell - they just don't make sense. I am suspicious about certain things - the drive in FGM car, the hand injury to the FM for starters. The involvement of a PR company. The way they treated William and his sister. I don't believe they ever had William's interests at heart. I think they are selfish and entitled people.
Is that an over-reaction?

I hope and pray you are right :rainbow:
I’ve got to hold onto some hope, at this point.

There have been plenty of inquests in Australia that have played out before a suspect was charged and then convicted.

I think about the tragic cases Daniel Morecombe, Lynette Dawson, and the role that Coronial Inquests played in those long processes. But in those cases, the murders were convicted and are currently in jail.

Then I think of the Leveson case, where police were able to be lead to the body, and then I think well, that was at least some kind of outcome for that family.

Last edited:
I disagree but it's not making excuses. It's simply that I don't believe:

1. The photos were taken in the middle of the day,
2. The photos were taken months before WT went missing,
3. His teeth are not correct for his age,
4. The flowers in the pot are somehow incorrect,
5. The spiderman doll was missing (as it is clearly on the deck).

I am of the opinion, however, that the original time stamp on the photos (7.40am) is more likely to have been correct, as it fits with the various activities the family undertook. That is not to say I believe WT went missing at 7.40, it's that I think it was well before the accepted time according to FM (10am-10.25am).
Except the verandah would be in complete shade and you have to explain the light on the newspaper. Was someone holding a big mirror? Show me the Spiderman doll in any of the 5 photos. It's then left in the exact location he is sitting in. The photo taken that afternoon looks completely staged.

I will show you again. See the light on the newspaper and the shadow on her legs The light source is above her. See the deep shadow on the right side of her chair. It is simply impossible for it to be 7.30am.
Image.jpeg

Occam's Razor.

When you have to keep making excuses for different factors in these photos;

Whether it be the direction of shadows and lighting indicating a different day and even month.
Whether it be the teeth.
Whether it be the timestamps.
Whether it would be the neurological development.
Whether it be head to body ratio
Whether it be the items in the pram, the missing Spiderman doll, the items on the table, the different hat.
Whether it be the flowers in the planter pot.
Whether it be the that after the photos were examined forensically that the FM was made the sole 'person of interest'
When the FM supplies other photos at the next available Coroners hearing.

Maybe it's time that Occam's razor is applied and seek a simpler explanation requiring only one act to explain the discrepancy.

I've mentioned this before. Many here accept the possibility that photo edits occurred..Many here accept they didn't too. Unless I'm misreading the room , I don't think any here are buying the whole theory you postulate. Doesn't mean you can't be right and we all wrong. You adopt unscientific means to make obse
Except the verandah would be in complete shade and you have to explain the light on the newspaper. Was someone holding a big mirror? Show me the Spiderman doll in any of the 5 photos. It's then left in the exact location he is sitting in. The photo taken that afternoon looks completely staged.

I will show you again. See the light on the newspaper and the shadow on her legs The light source is above her. See the deep shadow on the right side of her chair. It is simply impossible for it to be 7.30am.
View attachment 2147595

The newspaper is printed on WHITE paper..there is no sun on it I can see, just as there is no sun on the FD blue dressing gown. It's simply a bright blue colour.

The truth is what I SEE is the complete opposite a verandah scene which has very little natural light indicative of being gloomy early morning scattered clouds diffused through polycarbonate roofing

As for shadow on FGM legs we have spoken about how diffusion causes shadow to soften and light to scatter. That IS the scientific effect of diffusion. I see nothing anomalous.abd no I'm NOT Trolling..I think you are seeing things that aren't there.........confirmation bias I think they call it

I've mentioned this before. Many here accept the possibility that photo edits occurred..Many here accept they didn't too. Unless I'm misreading the room , I don't think any here are buying the whole theory you postulate. Doesn't mean you can't be right and we all wrong. You adopt unscientific means to make obse

The newspaper is printed on WHITE paper..there is no sun on it I can see, just as there is no sun on the FD blue dressing gown. It's simply a bright blue colour.

The truth is what I SEE is the complete opposite a verandah scene which has very little natural light indicative of being gloomy early morning scattered clouds diffused through polycarbonate roofing

As for shadow on FGM legs we have spoken about how diffusion causes shadow to soften and light to scatter. That IS the scientific effect of diffusion. I see nothing anomalous.abd no I'm NOT Trolling..I think you are seeing things that aren't there.........confirmation bias I think they call it
It was clear sky before 8 am and the polycarbonate roofing would have been in shade. If you can't see the shadow on her legs you are either being disingenuous or you need to see an optometrist urgently. You obviously have not recovered from your 8 am prediction in that photo the other day. I still can't believe you screwed that up so badly. All that nonsense about two hours of observation on a road proves there was no semi trailer. OMG.

View attachment 2147595
These are your suncalc positions of the sun at 7.30am and 9.30am. The sun being lower can angle at 7.30 shines through the corner of the open verandah, as per the Michelle White photo that I posted previously. It shows more shadow closer to the house.

1729316326851.png

The mirror you mention is in fact the wall of the back bathroom.

1729316706086.png

The spiderman doll is not in this photo. Presumably it either wasn't visible or wasn't there until later.

I still think it’s also possible to snatch a child from this area without being seen. IMO

Attachments

• C9EA2B83-3DF5-4551-A3EB-86645C190EEE.png
    C9EA2B83-3DF5-4551-A3EB-86645C190EEE.png
    402.7 KB · Views: 2
  • EF47F8B2-D0EC-4F5D-9CAB-FC5471DC5772.jpeg
    EF47F8B2-D0EC-4F5D-9CAB-FC5471DC5772.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 46849A70-2E6D-4934-87F6-3487C648826E.jpeg
    46849A70-2E6D-4934-87F6-3487C648826E.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are your suncalc positions of the sun at 7.30am and 9.30am. The sun being lower can angle at 7.30 shines through the corner of the open verandah, as per the Michelle White photo that I posted previously. It shows more shadow closer to the house.

View attachment 2147636

View attachment 2147641

The spiderman doll is not in this photo. Presumably it either wasn't visible or wasn't there until later.
OR. The spider man was never there at all. You forgot that one.

Seriously, The sun is coming through the hole in the verandah and the trees and the roof (because the verandah is actually too low) , bouncing off the wall Hits the ceiling direct above the FGM hits newspaper causing a shadow directly below on her leg. but also bouncing off the photographer hitting William on the left side of his face. And at the same time hits the door above Williams sisters head. There is only way to describe your assertion. The fact you can't use the photo showing the newspapers says it all. The RAW photo supplied by the coroner , not this photoshopped one

I am unsure whether you are deliberately obfuscating or you truly believe this due to 10 years of confirmation bias.

Look out the back door. See the overhang on the verandah and the trees. There are other photos showing the trees.

Image 1.jpeg

The problem is that it's difficult to discuss a topic like this if people are unwilling to acknowledge basic physical principles. Your scenario is not possible and just makes you look foolish.

View attachment 2147636

View attachment 2147641

The elevation was 19° I recall. That diagram at 7.39 imo seems to create the light conditions i'd totally expect at that time and direction. Bleak on the whole verandah..No sun patches.. direct sunlight hitting that back wall. Ambient diffused scatterrdd light filtering down from above because at 19° I expect it would have topped the trees and cast light on roof..

Looking at the shot again there is imo most definately shadow coming off the planter stand leg direct towards the photographer..it is the most dominant shadow on the picture and is direct shadow not soft diffused shadow...I suspect it is because the outdoor light on that back wall pointed down was splaying the shadow in that direction..yes I believe there is an unnatural light source and was on.

The problem is that it's difficult to discuss a topic like this if people are unwilling to acknowledge basic physical principles. Your scenario is not possible and just makes you look foolish.
How did the spiderman appear in the Channel 9 photo then? Was it not taken that very afternoon?

Just on basic physical principles, what type of camera do you believe was used to take the 5 verandah photos, and do you think a flash was used in any or all of them? How would use of a flash affect the shadows in the photographs?

Seriously, The sun is coming through the hole in the verandah and the trees and the roof (because the verandah is actually too low) , bouncing off the wall Hits the ceiling direct above the FGM hits newspaper causing a shadow directly below on her leg. but also bouncing off the photographer hitting William on the left side of his face. And at the same time hits the door above Williams sisters head. There is only way to describe your assertion. The fact you can't use the photo showing the newspapers says it all. The RAW photo supplied by the coroner , not this photoshopped one

I am unsure whether you are deliberately obfuscating or you truly believe this due to 10 years of confirmation bias.

Look out the back door. See the overhang on the verandah and the trees. There are other photos showing the trees.

View attachment 2147684

You've come onto the forum with some way out theories and ridicule anyone who doesn't agree.

It appears that your evidence is biased to your own belief that there was a conspiracy by WT's foster family to stage his disappearance by taking photos of him several months prior to his disappearance on 12 September 2014 and presenting them as being taken on that morning. Why? He was at his pre-school on the previous day, he was seen recently by his biological parents. Are you suggesting there was another child substituted and his bios did not notice? Your failure to understand that the superman doll could have been indoors brought out onto the deck at any time between the photo and his disappearance is stunning, but you also find that suspicious.

I have to conclude that you are simply trying to derail the thread with crazy theories and rude and combative comments. Kindly desist.

View attachment 2147684

View attachment 2147684

Now you are intimating Lady O is 'foolish' because she doesn't agree with you and see the 'obvious' wisdom of your views.

I don't care what you say to me. My skin is 3" thick and won't influence me or my opinions. . I do care when you start to bully people especially the ladies here. Please be more respectful of posters....they are merely expressing their view which have equal footing as yours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back