Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
And because I’m totally confused with this case I have two points
-I’m very suspicious of why FM would drive this far to look for William. There’s no way he would have walked this far.
- on the other hand if there’s any chance RC is right in what he saw, and someone took William, they would have driven down Benaroon onto bater creek Rd and then taken their first right into Laurel st (taking a back street way) instead of the continued main way down BCRoad, which would make a lot of sense to me. (Photo is of the turn into Laurel st, I’ve cut the houses out for privacy.)

Attachments

• B323160B-3ABF-47E0-9B82-4240388C7995.jpeg
    B323160B-3ABF-47E0-9B82-4240388C7995.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 7
Check Google Maps. Street view. Turn right out of Benaroon into BC Rd. It turns into single lane with no lane marking or edge marking. I don't reckon a semi trailer would get far, and if it did there would be very few places where a car could pass or be passed.
There’s many rural areas where semis/heavy vehicles travel on narrow roads. An example is where I live there is actually a road where drivers move over to allow bigger vehicles pass and a bridge where one direction of traffic has to give way to the other.
It’s not proof FM saw a semi, but semis travel in that area.
I’ve added a photo of the direction semi was driving.

Attachments

• 471CEB33-A4B9-4CC4-9848-2F4A5880D780.jpeg
    471CEB33-A4B9-4CC4-9848-2F4A5880D780.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Check Google Maps. Street view. Turn right out of Benaroon into BC Rd. It turns into single lane with no lane marking or edge marking. I don't reckon a semi trailer would get far, and if it did there would be very few places where a car could pass or be passed.
We live on a road with no centre line and we have B-doubles, road trains and even the occasional B-triples, carrying grains and other produce from farms to storage or processing. Width of the road is no indication of the type of vehicles that use it. If you are too nervous to pass, you can always pull over.

That's not what I read. I read that the fields can be edited quite easily and further that it's difficult to detect edits when all in .possession of the editor. I even saw a demonstration video

I'm no expert on this.

What is your background and how do you know this for certain?

I take an interest in OSINT. You can edit the fields in EXIF data however the editing history is almost impossible to fake without high end hacking.

Ie if I were to edit exif data of an image and sent it to yourself it would be obvious that I had done that.

So because there is no absolute symmetry between the two accounts you think one is possibly fake and the other related to driving rather than pulling over..Ok interesting suggestion.

We may be able to verify if semi trailers travel the road and endorse or rebut LH and AMS scepticism. I think that traffic analysis done some time ago by Stormbird I recall actually broke down the traffic into types of vehicles. We might get some insight into whether they travel the Rd.. I'll look.....
.post 8062 Stormbird.....virtually nil Heavy trucks. The only heavy vehicles recorded were buses..so the nature of vehicle seemingly a lie.

imo there is absolutely no reason to volunteer the information about the Semi. It serves no purpose in the alleged hoax. The singular reason she might raise it is because someone did see her and she was concerned if she didn't mention it it would blow up in her face. If I recall though she only raised it a short time later almost as an afterthought..So she didn't want to attract attention to it whilst simultaneously raising it in case her testimony is challenged. Despite the scepticism this behaviour points to truth.
This is no doubt pretty far fetched, but then so are a lot of things about this case, so

What if she was seen by a truck driver, but not on B C road. Maybe she drove somewhere completely different and it’s there she has that ‘interaction’ with the truck.

However to throw things off track, she said it happened on BC road. … and if the truck driver heard something about her being on BC Rd, he’d think, oh well not the woman I saw them because that wasn’t on BC Rd.

I came across this though which I don’t recall having heard previously ( is it just the reporter mistaking car for truck perhaps, or is this a possible witness to the BC Rd drive )
‘She told police she drove down Batar Creek Road looking for William and stopped at the riding school to let a car behind her pass, taking a moment to make sure he wasn't nearby’

To me, that actually looks like a double trailer for gravel or soil etc., not a semi trailer, but hey it’s a big truck
Shorsky it’s definitely a big truck. they come in all sizes for all different purposes. I think you’re right though, this one looks like it might be for gravel or soil.

Attachments

• DBF6D9FA-254F-48E6-BFEA-FC9D15AD6E32.jpeg
    DBF6D9FA-254F-48E6-BFEA-FC9D15AD6E32.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 4
  • 918228CF-6D35-4641-8BA3-037D32B4DAAF.png
    918228CF-6D35-4641-8BA3-037D32B4DAAF.png
    418.1 KB · Views: 5
What photo is being discussed here please ?
The person who shared the photo with me asked me to remove it. It was taken hours after his disappearance by a photo journalist. It's a photo of part of the verandah. Compared to the 5 iconic photos there are a number of significant differences. The items on the table next to the grandmother have changed. (why would they have done this). The grandmothers chair has been moved to the right. The blue hat is missing but if you look at the FGM walkthrough it is now green. The pram can be seen and its contents have changed. There is a doll not visible in any photo. There is a Spiderman doll on the exact same spot as the Iconic photo. This Spiderman doll cannot be seen in any of the 5 iconic photos. The grandmothers slippers have been taken off and placed near the verandah stairs. Just the wrong way around. The whole thing looks staged to me. The attention to detail again raises suspicion that the iconic photos were not taken that day.

I will send you the photo in direct messages if you like. Just have to promise not to spread it around. There is no point discussing it on the thread as people will tell you Black is Blue, then offer no justification except opinion.

The person who shared the photo with me asked me to remove it. It was taken hours after his disappearance by a photo journalist. It's a photo of part of the verandah. Compared to the 5 iconic photos there are a number of significant differences. The items on the table next to the grandmother have changed. (why would they have done this). The grandmothers chair has been moved to the right. The blue hat is missing but if you look at the FGM walkthrough it is now green. The pram can be seen and its contents have changed. There is a doll not visible in any photo. There is a Spiderman doll on the exact same spot as the Iconic photo. This Spiderman doll cannot be seen in any of the 5 iconic photos. The grandmothers slippers have been taken off and placed near the verandah stairs. Just the wrong way around. The whole thing looks staged to me. The attention to detail again raises suspicion that the iconic photos were not taken that day.

I will send you the photo in direct messages if you like. Just have to promise not to spread it around. There is no point discussing it on the thread as people will tell you Black is Blue, then offer no justification except opinion.
Why would a journalist share a photo, then ask for it to be removed from a forum?
Lucky I grabbed a copy of it! I thought I had seen it published somewhere before though.
Items have been moved slightly, but are consistent with the 5 FM photos.
FGM chair would have moved when she got up and down.
Blue hat -> green hat? Yeah, maybe but FGM walkthrough was six days later, so why would she have the same hat?
Pram has been moved, impossible to see its contents clearly in the FM photos, but probably this was done when they moved the drawings and went inside.
I do find the Spiderman toy interesting, - who put it there and why? It isn't part of any other narrative. Maybe police asked someone to put it where William was sitting before he 'ran off' as a reference?
Also it seems that the journalist took this photo from Benaroon Drive with a telephoto lens. I wonder if they took any other photos at the same time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would a journalist share a photo, then ask for it to be removed from a forum?
Lucky I grabbed a copy of it! I thought I had seen it published somewhere before though.
Items have been moved slightly, but are consistent with the 5 FM photos.
FGM chair would have moved when she got up and down.
Blue hat -> green hat? Yeah, maybe but FGM walkthrough was six days later, so why would she have the same hat?
Pram has been moved, impossible to see its contents clearly in the FM photos, but probably this was done when they moved the drawings and went inside.
I do find the Spiderman toy interesting, - who put it there and why? It isn't part of any other narrative. Maybe police asked someone to put it where William was sitting before he 'ran off' as a reference?
Also it seems that the journalist took this photo from Benaroon Drive with a telephoto lens. I wonder if they took any other photos at the same time.
Can you PM it to me? Thanks!

How about you propose a few possible reasons why rather than posting as though you just don't believe what you've read.

How about you propose a few possible reasons why rather than posting as though you just don't believe what you've read.
If I knew of possible reasons I wouldn't have asked. Perhaps ask the person who got the photo from the journo to tell us? They are in a better position.

If I knew of possible reasons I wouldn't have asked. Perhaps ask the person who got the photo from the journo to tell us? They are in a better position.
Let’s say a journalist gave a source a photo but it was exchanged off the record then the source posted the photo on a public platform and the journalist became aware of that and then asked the source to take it down. That might be a scenario.

On 7News Spotlight tonight (alongside interviews with Federal Treasurer Jim Chalmers and US singer Cyndi Lauper in a one-hour show):

"Also, this week Michael Usher explores the investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrrell.

Ten years since the three-year-old went missing and we are still no closer to knowing what happened to the little boy.

Ahead of the long-stalled coronial inquest reopening, Usher speaks with former NSW Police Assistant Commissioner Mick Willing, former Homicide Detective Gary Jubelin and News Corp journalist Dan Box, asking why there are still no answers.

Jubelin, who oversaw the initial investigation, says he rigorously examined William’s foster mother, who has been a person of interest to NSW Police for the past four years.

“There was no evidence that was suggestive of the foster mother having knowledge or involvement in William’s disappearance. At the time I was taken off the investigation, there were other legitimate persons of interest that required further exploration.”

With no forensic evidence or clear leads, what went wrong with the investigation?"

- from TV Tonight, 18 Oct 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back