Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
? Of course big trucks semi would go down BC Road how many homes have been built? Supplies for these homes did not come in by horse and dray🙄
What you need to work out what side of the cab and what side of the road the truck in relation to Fm was.
I question the personality of a truck driver to be so friendly towards someone who thought he
barreling down on her.

? Of course big trucks semi would go down BC Road how many homes have been built? Supplies for these homes did not come in by horse and dray🙄
What you need to work out what side of the cab and what side of the road the truck in relation to Fm was.
I question the personality of a truck driver to be so friendly towards someone who thought he
barreling down on her.
It’s common for semi/truck drivers in areas like that to give a wave, especially if you’ve pulled over to let them by. They do in my neck of the woods anyway. In some ways it gives validity to that part of the story to me or has really thought about what she was going to make up.

It's a Ch 9 photo taken on the day.
Thanks Lady O, if you had just lost your ‘son’ why would you leave his precious doll on the patio? His drawing is there too I think. So many people around any one could take it. I wonder why FGM left her slippers there. I would imagine she would sit down to take them off.
I would say the photo was taken from above the little wall near next door

If FM had her head out the window of the car when the truck went past the shock wave may have caused her to have muddled recollections.

It’s common for semi/truck drivers in areas like that to give a wave, especially if you’ve pulled over to let them by. They do in my neck of the woods anyway. In some ways it gives validity to that part of the story to me or has really thought about what she was going to make up.
But there is always that percentage who don’t and don’t care that is why no one has come forward.
Any one check building applications etc around that time?

You can move around Kendall in many different paths and mode of transport. My husband rode an unregistered bike and with out a licence to school. He was not the only one 😉 William could have been abducted.
The million dollar question was WHY?
There were lots of kids nearby. Mm!

Dan Box has always been a bit dodgy, but he has really "jumped the shark" with this latest 'article'.

Where is the focus on finding William, instead of the sniping, deflection, and obfuscation?
I think in the introduction episode of the new podcast Box said the focus of the podcast was not to find William, which I think is a bit strange, because I wonder what it is the production team are hoping to achieve by producing this podcast?

Last edited:
barreling down on her.
There has been some development in the area over the last ten years, but in 2014 there was only a finite number of properties which could have had any reason for a semi-trailer coming and going. It would not have been a huge exercise for SFR to visit each of these properties and ascertain whether they had a semitrailer present on that particular morning. I am a little surprised that there wasn't a public appeal for the truck driver to come forward (or anyone who may have seen FGMs car for that matter). Of course they couldn't have asked for anyone seeing FM, because her identity was, and still is, protected. But why they didn't post a photo of the FGM Mazda with plates obscured, asking if anyone saw it near BC Rd or the riding school? It seems to indicate they didn't think the drive was relevant at the time (tunnel-vision). Perhaps this is why they don't want to talk about the drive now? Because it highlights the failings of SFR? Just another missed opportunity. We could also ask why FM and her PR company aren't actively searching for the truck driver? After all, he could corroborate her story and prove her innocence!

Why would a journalist share a photo, then ask for it to be removed from a forum?
Lucky I grabbed a copy of it! I thought I had seen it published somewhere before though.
Items have been moved slightly, but are consistent with the 5 FM photos.
FGM chair would have moved when she got up and down.
Blue hat -> green hat? Yeah, maybe but FGM walkthrough was six days later, so why would she have the same hat?
Pram has been moved, impossible to see its contents clearly in the FM photos, but probably this was done when they moved the drawings and went inside.
I do find the Spiderman toy interesting, - who put it there and why? It isn't part of any other narrative. Maybe police asked someone to put it where William was sitting before he 'ran off' as a reference?
Also it seems that the journalist took this photo from Benaroon Drive with a telephoto lens. I wonder if they took any other photos at the same time.
This photo?

1729402243725.png

You could ask Ch 9, I'd be surprised if it's a state secret! Maybe the whole news item is still available.

I think in the introduction episode of the new podcast Box said the focus of the podcast was not to find William, which I think is a bit strange, because I wonder what it is the production team are hoping to achieve by producing this podcast?
I don't wonder. I'm pretty sure I know what they are trying to achieve.

It's been said that the camera was set to Bali tine. That is allegedly the reason for 2 hr difference between created and corrected time ie because of camera setting. What if the camera settings had been changed to NSW time before the shots then, changed back to Bali tine in the days following his disappearance when camera was then handed over. Would it not show created time 7.39 (this time on NSW time) but the subsequent change to setting once more after the photos but before being handed in would lead LE to believe there was a permanent difference between created and corrected time?
You could not of read the article. In fact your expert mate has not read it either or has mis understood it. Try and be precise in the time difference in the photos. If you thought about it for even a few minutes you would not write this drivel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could not of read the article. In fact your expert mate has not read it either or has mis understood it. Try and be precise in the time difference in the photos. If you thought about it for even a few minutes you would not write this drivel.

I've already concluded the likelihood that edits were done though with Zidane98 Input I'm going to re-examine now. He has a reputation for accuracy.

I don't see any importance of exact time difference (which has been discussed multiple times in the more than 300 pages) because of the conclusions drawn.

You did though mention that you could somehow prove their fakery by virtue of the time intervals between shots..Explain if you will.

This photo?

View attachment 2148215

You could ask Ch 9, I'd be surprised if it's a state secret! Maybe the whole news item is still available.

There is another photo on internet that I saw too where it panned further right and captured briefly the planter box..same trees location in part. Didn't realise they were media produced but now think they are from same shoot. I didn't chase them because they didn't show anything that could be proof

I've already concluded the likelihood that edits were done though with Zidane98 Input I'm going to re-examine now. He has a reputation for accuracy.

I don't see any importance of exact time difference (which has been discussed multiple times in the more than 300 pages) because of the conclusions drawn.

You did though mention that you could somehow prove their fakery by virtue of the time intervals between shots..Explain if you will.
I am not going to think for you as well.

Was thinking this might be how the patio was when they realised William was missing but I can’t see any cups of tea.
Might have been taken later in the day.

Attachments

• BDAF5E8B-B6CD-40A4-9EC9-F44E01DDA193.jpeg
    BDAF5E8B-B6CD-40A4-9EC9-F44E01DDA193.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
This is what the experts are saying in that article he quoted.
"
No. You can never say that an image has not been modified with 100% certainty. But you can often say with 100% certainty that the file is not original."

You can tell by comparing it to the original. in the case of mh17 there were two versions of the same photo which they compared to each other. By looking at the stack data they could tell it had been manipulated. In JPEG files, Metadata is optional.

If people want to know how to do it on a Microsoft operating system, it is this easy. You don't need to be a master programmer or IT expert. You can take off what ever you want before creating the new image. The file becomes smaller and it is gone forever.

This is what forensic experts say;

'There are some portions of EXIF data that can be manipulated by the user, so they can’t be viewed as reliable on their own merits, that being the image description, date and time, author, and in some cases the GPS timestamp can be changed through the settings long before photographs are produced, which leads to skewed data results upon initial examination. There also savvy users who know how to remove EXIF data prior to disseminating photographs or video, so when you analyze the file, you come up with a lot of blanks. Further, there are some models of devices out there that require a full configuration by the user prior to deployment, and if that user doesn’t take those steps, the device can still be used for photographic purposes, but the fields of data draws blanks.'

If people want to know how to do it on a Microsoft operating system, it is this easy. You don't need to be a master programmer or IT expert. You can take off what ever you want before creating the new image. The file becomes smaller and it is gone forever.

Here is the link. Microsoft Windows 7 and 8 had similar functions on how to alter EXIF.
https://timtrottphotography.com/tutorials/image-metadata-windows-10/

All you have to do is then export the image to another device. example an iPhone and the date and time of the upload is recorded. You can change it directly but who ever uploaded those photos probably stuffed up. They may have already deleted the original.

Delete the original and then send it back if you want to.

There is another photo on internet that I saw too where it panned further right and captured briefly the planter box..same trees location in part. Didn't realise they were media produced but now think they are from same shoot. I didn't chase them because they didn't show anything that could be proof
I don't believe anything you say. Prove it.

Was thinking this might be how the patio was when they realised William was missing but I can’t see any cups of tea.
Might have been taken later in the day.
It is the doll. William loved that doll. So wouldn’t you think it would be put away safe? Do they still have it?

FGM is impeccable in dress, washing immaculate on the line, chairs in line etc so I would imagine she would put her slippers away. May be this photo was pulled because the police et al clicked. I don’t think FGM walked slowly down the yard I think every one started to panic FG did not sit down and take shoes off it looked like she kicked her shoes off (odd way placed unless pulled off with one foot) and took off down the yard WHY?
Missing, abduction, accident.
Did FM, FGM come running back inside shoes forgotten.

Had FGM had any furniture removal ist out for a quote?
Had the Fosters or FGM advertised anything? FF seems proficient in getting rid of things that way?

It is the doll. William loved that doll. So wouldn’t you think it would be put away safe? Do they still have it?

FGM is impeccable in dress, washing immaculate on the line, chairs in line etc so I would imagine she would put her slippers away. May be this photo was pulled because the police et al clicked. I don’t think FGM walked slowly down the yard I think every one started to panic FG did not sit down and take shoes off it looked like she kicked her shoes off (odd way placed unless pulled off with one foot) and took off down the yard WHY?
Missing, abduction, accident.
Did FM, FGM come running back inside shoes forgotten.
I’m not sure about the doll, probably wouldn’t have given it a second thought if William was really missing.
It looks like the same doll FP’s had in their interview but might not be.
It does seem FGM has kicked her slippers off. Can’t see her socks.
Maybe they’ve just been kicked by others to a different position or went inside to grab some better shoes to walk around in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back