Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Had FGM had any furniture removal ist out for a quote?
Had the Fosters or FGM advertised anything? FF seems proficient in getting rid of things that way?
Possible, I believe if William was abducted they were there for a reason or they knew he/children were there.

Last edited:
I’m not sure about the doll, probably wouldn’t have given it a second thought if William was really missing.
It looks like the same doll FP’s had in their interview but might not be.
It does seem FGM has kicked her slippers off. Can’t see her socks.
Maybe they’ve just been kicked by others to a different position or went inside to grab some better shoes to walk around in.
If you are a parent believe me your child’s favourite toy is very very precious and you look after them.
Socks you can wash.

That is why you need to look at the history of W, L, FM and FF as well as the FGM.
The FF asked the police if some one could have followed them?
There really is a lot of possibilities.
Why did some one ask the way to Benaroon Drive?

That is why you need to look at the history of W, L, FM and FF as well as the FGM.
The FF asked the police if some one could have followed them?
There really is a lot of possibilities.
Why did some one ask the way to Benaroon Drive?
Yes and also leaving a day earlier as well.

Prove what? That a second photo exists? Nah .....as I said it has no worth..the trees obscure the planter almost entirely. But if you want to waste your time I searched William Tyrell verandah photos and scrolled through a hundred or so. Happy hunting
So we can assume it does not exist. I am right not to believe you. Still looking for that semi trailer. LOL

Been
So we can assume it does not exist. I am right not to believe you. Still looking for that semi trailer. LOL

Oh it exists alright. It's from behind the same trees too. When I say it has no worth its because I looked at it and discarded it.

You need to stop insulting people dude. If you don't stop Kurve will end up banning you. You basically called me a liar..

Last edited:

This is link to shot. It seems to be SMH but has FGM chairs on back verandah..and you can just see the planter stand. Best I could do. Seems to be taken from neighbouring property whilst they were still at house. Not part of the other set of photos

That's why I KNEW the planter stand was exactly where Lady O and I had determined

Last edited:
FGM walk through…..’and this is where it happened’…….

So many Freudian slips. Yet GJ was oblivious to all the clues

I wonder whether Peter Hyatt might be interested n doing witness statement analysis of the three walk throughs and the where's William Tyrrell podcasts..there is an extended police version of the FGM walkthrough somewhere

Listen to what she says. Believe her...
....this IS where it all happened. Why would there be confusion about how many sat up to breakfast....3 no 4. There WAS 3. There should be no confusion. Leakage..Why is she giving a list of produce they ate for bfast....eggs....toast ...orange juice. Deception by deflecting to unimportant things. Bouncing out of his skull..and the child is missing presumed dead..a skull hit. Why all the obsessiveness about why the FF wasn't there before 8??? When he had to go to chemist which didn't open until 9. Everyone was happy.......no they weren't

Last edited:
It’s common for semi/truck drivers in areas like that to give a wave, especially if you’ve pulled over to let them by. They do in my neck of the woods anyway. In some ways it gives validity to that part of the story to me or has really thought about what she was going to make up.
Can I please clarify which direction that ‘truck’ was travelling in - was it coming front on toward FM, or was it behind her ? That may have a bearing on how much of the driver’s acknowledgment she may’ve been able to see, imo.

Either way, I’ve never been comfortable with her statement that she had her head out the window - seriously, when there’s a huge truck heading your way & about to fly past, potentially showering dust & rubbish from the edge of the bitumen .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is link to shot. It seems to be SMH but has FGM chairs on back verandah..and you can just see the planter stand. Best I could do. Seems to be taken from neighbouring property whilst they were still at house. Not part of the other set of photos

That's why I KNEW the planter stand was exactly where Lady O and I had determined
Thanks ARB there is still something on the floor. It had to have been taken on the day William went missing. You tend to forget the time AFTER the phot was taken William must have gone back inside and got his doll. L moved her pram FGM folded her paper. Shoes were kicked off cups taken to the ? kitchen. The scene is no longer frozen in time.

Can I please clarify which direction that ‘truck’ was travelling in - was it coming front on toward FM, or was it behind her ? That may have a bearing on how much of the driver’s acknowledgment she may’ve been able to see, imo.

Either way, I’ve never been comfortable with her statement that she had her head out the window - seriously, when there’s a huge truck heading your way & about to fly past, potentially showering dust & rubbish from the edge of the bitumen .
As I said you probably will not find out the direction. If you have your head out the window the shock wave would scare the pants of you and you would be dazed.

Was thinking this might be how the patio was when they realised William was missing but I can’t see any cups of tea.
Might have been taken later in the day.
Perhaps this photo shows the patio after L was playing, having been left there by herself (even though 1 unsupervised child is already missing )

I think it’s possible FGM had ‘outside shoes’ (I do - thongs at each door 😅) which she maybe slipped on as she went down stairs.

Do they look like toys in the ‘planter stand’ looking thing in this photo ? Maybe the Spider-Man doll was in there

Edited by me to say you’ll need to enlarge the photo to see planter box with what I think may be toys in it

Attachments

• IMG_0528.jpeg
    IMG_0528.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
There is so many things said that seems to draw you away from the truth but with the car the bonnet was warm to the touch it had to have been driven. I am open to comments I want the truth.
Also the cups were warm weren’t they?
I am going to do an experiment to see how long it takes to heat up a bonnet and leave cups out side to cool .
If they were drinking tea then went looking long enough for the bonnet to be warm the cup of tea would be cold

Perhaps this photo shows the patio after L was playing, having been left there by herself (even though 1 unsupervised child is already missing )

I think it’s possible FGM had ‘outside shoes’ (I do - thongs at each door 😅) which she maybe slipped on as she went down stairs.

Do they look like toys in the ‘planter stand’ looking thing in this photo ? Maybe the Spider-Man doll was in there
🤣 SHORSKY you need to go to specsaver no I think they are flowers maybe plastic. The FGM in thongs never she was a country women who was immaculately dressed. 🌺

It is the doll. William loved that doll. So wouldn’t you think it would be put away safe? Do they still have it?

FGM is impeccable in dress, washing immaculate on the line, chairs in line etc so I would imagine she would put her slippers away. May be this photo was pulled because the police et al clicked. I don’t think FGM walked slowly down the yard I think every one started to panic FG did not sit down and take shoes off it looked like she kicked her shoes off (odd way placed unless pulled off with one foot) and took off down the yard WHY?
Missing, abduction, accident.
Did FM, FGM come running back inside shoes forgotten.
There was talk of how much William loved his Spider Man doll, but I think it only came from the FM.
I’m also now trying to recall if this was said before or after a SM doll was found in Bill Spedding’s vehicle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back