Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
He’s been following the case since 2022. He’s not an expert on that case but he does attend every single mention and court case that the fosters are involved in, so imo he knows about as much as your regular court reporter or crime reporter. I think you’ll find he was in the UK prior to 2022 and very much not across the case prior to 2022.

I would say Lia Harris, Caroline Overington and Candace Sutton and there are others also who are actually experts on the case.

I learnt last night via Spotlight that Dan has no idea who leaked the info about the briefs against the FM. No clue.

Come to think of it, Tiffany Genders is also very much an expert on the case.

All moo
The whole program was a disappointment. Wish I had not waited up to see it. He makes one valid point, the time to concoct a story in the time frame does not fit. The fall from the verandah and dumping his body in the local creek is just horseshit.

Do you like the way they state they are going to give a balanced view towards the FM and then provide nothing from a police perspective. There is clearly a concerted effort to get information out.

The problem with the Journalists and experts in this case, is they just about all got into bed with the foster family and may have to massage their reputations for getting too close. They all lost objectivity.

TCP the pink flower photo was taken at a different time because there is a grey plastic bag near FGM chair there are other items under the chair, there is a green cap of some kind on the table. The water bottle has gone so a person has spent a considerable amount of time there. The planter may be to keep flowers there ready for the cemetery.
The plastic bag is in the FGM walkthrough.

Is a problem when you are reliant upon media accuracy. That plater flower content is different. The other two seem compatible

What would explain the difference? They are annuals flowers and Whites photo was 12 months earlier.
The photographer for the SMH has taken both photos, the plastic bag under the table is the same as the FGM walkthrough. Suggests it is taken within 6 days of disappearance.

Ask yourself, Had he already outgrown the shoes. It would be nice to have known when they were purchased. Children's feet grow rapidly at this age.
If he had outgrown the shoes, they are unlikely to have been taken to Kendall, or left on the verandah in the photos. Whether he had outgrown them is irrelevant. The question is, "Was he wearing the shoes?" when he 'disappeared'? If he wasn't wearing them, then why were the shoes still not on the verandah when police arrived? If he was wearing them, how did he get them on his feet, since he reportedly suddenly jumped up and ran off the verandah after the 'Roar' photograph? Did FM tell the 000 operator he was wearing the shoes? Why has her answer to this direct question not been made public?

If he had outgrown the shoes, they are unlikely to have been taken to Kendall, or left on the verandah in the photos. Whether he had outgrown them is irrelevant. The question is, "Was he wearing the shoes?" when he 'disappeared'? If he wasn't wearing them, then why were the shoes still not on the verandah when police arrived? If he was wearing them, how did he get them on his feet, since he reportedly suddenly jumped up and ran off the verandah after the 'Roar' photograph? Did FM tell the 000 operator he was wearing the shoes? Why has her answer to this direct question not been made public?
It's not irrelevant, it's just another possible reason they were not there. The photo was not taken that day. Look at the McDonalds photograph. Different shoes?

All she has to say is he must of put his shoes on. NO grilling FM is going to make the slightest difference.

It's not irrelevant, it's just another possible reason they were not there. The photo was not taken that day. Look at the McDonalds photograph. Different shoes?

All she has to say is he must of put his shoes on. NO grilling FM is going to make the slightest difference.
Kids have more than one pair of shoes. Simplest explanation is the McDonalds shoes (if they are actually different) would have been the ones he wore to daycare and he was wearing them when he was picked up. The next day if he was walking around the house barefoot, it would have made sense to have sandals ready in case he went into the garden - saves putting socks on. Nothing about the shoes suggests the photo wasn't taken that day.

"The foster parents", episode 3, Witness: William Tyrrell, 21 Oct 2024

https://omny.fm/shows/witness/the-foster-parents-3

"Description: William’s foster family, and the moment he goes missing."
One thing I take from this podcast is that William was wearing a Spider-Man suit when visited by the case worker at the home in early September. Bio Grandmother said William was always in outfits on their visits, which were supported by the case worker.
Did the case worker ever see William in anything but long sleeved clothing. This would be a red flag. We know they saw the bruised eye as it can’t be covered up. Also, what did daycare notice about his clothing (did they notice him wearing long sleeves on a warmer day.)

Last edited:
Parental dysfunction isn't something you parade in public. I take as grain of salt that FM had friends in "Lane cove ladies" who supported her. Proves nothing. Rubbish reporting Box. Welfare worker support too means nothing. They do not scratch the surface nor work at coal face in foster relationships so are guided by feedback which comes from foster parents themselves .....the people who want to adopt William and will paint the story to that end. We have WT being unsettled after bio visits which is normal. These people made concerted effort to shut Bios imvolvemt down including hiding Xmas parents from the Bios. That tells you completely what you need to know to judge imo.

I dislike the FM entirely just on what I've learned.

Parental dysfunction isn't something you parade in public. I take as grain of salt that FM had friends in "Lane cove ladies" who supported her. Proves nothing. Rubbish reporting Box. Welfare worker support too means nothing. They do not scratch the surface nor work at coal face in foster relationships so are guided by feedback which comes from foster parents themselves .....the people who want to adopt William and will paint the story to that end. We have WT being unsettled after bio visits which is normal. These people made concerted effort to shut Bios imvolvemt down including hiding Xmas parents from the Bios. That tells you completely what you need to know to judge imo.

Totally agree, what friends know on the outside might not be the same as what’s happening behind closed doors. The same as case workers are only there on a planned visit. Easy to make sure everything’s in order (although there are certain things workers can assess.)
It does seem that FM was becoming increasingly frustrated with bio parents visits and having to manage any behaviour as a result of this.
Interestingly, the focus of William’s behaviour was put down to visits with the bio family.
Had FM ever told a friend she put a 2 year old outside by themselves for timeout or made it clear what she meant to the CW which would have sent alarm bells. One friend said FM is very smart. Perhaps she is.

Last edited:
One thing I take from this podcast is that William was wearing a Spider-Man suit when visited by the case worker at the home in early September. Bio Grandmother said William was always in outfits on their visits, which were supported by the case worker.
Did the case worker ever see William in anything but long sleeved clothing. This would be a red flag. We know they saw the bruised eye as it can’t be covered up. Also, what did daycare notice about his clothing (did they notice him wearing long sleeves on a warmer day.)
Yes, the costumes have been a red flag for me since the beginning and l recall posting about it at some stage. His own parents also voiced concern about costumes on access visits. I worked in child protection over many years; inappropriate dress is a significant 'marker' which needs to be responsibly documented and not ignored. I believe some of his costumes were one-piece (as is the verandah one l thInk)? I wonder how William toileted himself in these situations?
Covering injuries is much more common than most people imagine, especially so with DV victims and unsuitable parents.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

These people had no idea of positive parenting..Even when you are creating a boundary you praise compliance because it then rewards the.behaviour you want. You create a pathway that is relaxed, consistent and always positive and over time the difficult opposition behaviours dissipate. They weren't with this family meaning they didn't understand and consistently adopt the principles. It would have been a nightmare imo.

Welfare workers would have had a sense of this but couldn't fix it from afar apart from advice. Some parents because of their own upbringing just can't make that step to what is required. I think that's where these FPs fit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Episode suggests police were trying to "set up" FM.
Disappointing thing for me is that the "Lane Cove Ladies" were not interviewed by police until it was eight years too late.
It’s almost like the police have only recently learned the foster mother’s name. Like was she so anonymous before that the police didn’t know where to go looking for her friends??

How thoroughly did GJ investigate her if he didn’t go out and interview people that knew her?

Or was that considered impolite, to interview ones lady friends?

It’s almost like the police have only recently learned the foster mother’s name. Like was she so anonymous before that the police didn’t know where to go looking for her friends??

How thoroughly did GJ investigate her if he didn’t go out and interview people that knew her?

Or was that considered impolite, to interview ones lady friends?
It's Lane Cove daaaahling ... everyone is respectable here. We don't ask those sort of questions!

Yes, they wanted to adopt, but were struggling with WT's behaviour and more recently, with LT's as well. Did they want to adopt so that they were no longer being scrutinised in their "management" of the two children or was it so they no longer had to 'deal' with the bios? To blame their behaviour on the influence of the bios seems to be a streach, when they only saw the children for a couple of hours every six weeks or so.

With regard to the shoes, I remember thinking at the outset that he had been without shoes, due to the photo of them at the back door. Then I was told, no, he had them on, according to FM (who at that time was not under suspicion by the Police). FM mentioned that there were bindiis in the lawn and dog poop, so he had to put them on, even though WT and LT had apparently been playing on the lawn before the photos were taken.

I can't think what, other than making the 'wandered off into the bush' unlikely/improbable, would have required FM to lie about the shoes. If his bios or one of their connections had taken WT, then no doubt they would have carried him. Ditto for a random abductor. However, it does make WT's supposed walk by FM towards the riding school extremely unlikely/improbable as well. If she had just said, 'I got to the riding school before I remembered he had no shoes on', I think I would have believed her, as it's something you would forget in a panic.
The Spiderman suit was two-piece:

60 Minutes Australia from 27:44 minutes:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=weBlAnJu6wU&t=27m44s
Actually, as he had a Spiderman t-shirt underneath, it was really a 3 piece.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back