Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:

FGM Lived in Kendall a long time. She was a reporter so I believe. She would know just about every one. She would know what was going on. She would know every hidy hole.
That car was taken out by someone.
(Because the bonnet was warm)
If they were having more tea ceremonies waiting for the police to arrive they knew William’s fate IMO.
Wonder if William was carried inside in a blanket if he was hurt so L did not see his condition?
4 year olds can explain a situation, tell you about space, their friends lives in great detail, they have good memories but time concept is missing. …L …’mumble….0h I don’t know’…….

William had a previous head injury
William was very unsettled that morning waking early, fighting, taking over conversations, throwing the dice, what if FM tried to take the dice of him?
It is interesting there was a hand injury.
William was known to bite.
If some one bit you, and would not let go there maybe a reaction slap to the mouth by someone.
William jumped of the patio and ran around the corner (roaring)
I see FGMs slippers haphazardly kicked off.
Did William run down the block or up onto the high veranda?
I think this might be close to the mark. William gets more and more boisterous, FM can't cope. W Roaring like a tiger instead of posing nicely for a photo. She tries to stop him roaring, maybe by putting her hand out and he bites her hand, hard. Instinctively reacting, she hits or kicks him, hard, maybe in the head, causing a fatal injury. Then there is a panic and coverup before FF gets home.

Lady O, there is two different threads, one is the patio flowers that support different times photos were taken.
Two the explosive thread from the pod cast that has stunned me I don’t know about others .
That is why there is random posts.

I think this might be close to the mark. William gets more and more boisterous, FM can't cope. W Roaring like a tiger instead of posing nicely for a photo. She tries to stop him roaring, maybe by putting her hand out and he bites her hand, hard. Instinctively reacting, she hits or kicks him, hard, maybe in the head, causing a fatal injury. Then there is a panic and coverup before FF gets home.
She may have been too scared to tell FF when he arrived home what really happened but that night pow! He finds out what really happened shock and an anxiety attack and an ambulance is called. I wonder if police have a copy of the ambulance report or is that privileged info?

She may have been too scared to tell FF when he arrived home what really happened but that night pow! He finds out what really happened shock and an anxiety attack and an ambulance is called. I wonder if police have a copy of the ambulance report or is that privileged info?
If this is true, he would be just as bad for going along with it.

Totally agree, what friends know on the outside might not be the same as what’s happening behind closed doors. The same as case workers are only there on a planned visit. Easy to make sure everything’s in order (although there are certain things workers can assess.)
It does seem that FM was becoming increasingly frustrated with bio parents visits and having to manage any behaviour as a result of this.
Interestingly, the focus of William’s behaviour was put down to visits with the bio family.
Had FM ever told a friend she put a 2 year old outside by themselves for timeout or made it clear what she meant to the CW which would have sent alarm bells. One friend said FM is very smart. Perhaps she is.
I wonder was the reason for his ‘upset’ upon leaving the visits with his bio family ever formally considered -

IMO this little boy only knew Fosters as his ‘parents’ as he left his own parents as a baby (7 mths of age) to go to them … . I don’t know how much time went by before he saw his parents again. So why was he so upset to come back to the people who he would / should have considered to be his safe-place ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder was the reason for his ‘upset’ upon leaving the visits with his bio family ever formally considered -

IMO this little boy only knew Fosters as his ‘parents’ as he left his own parents as a baby (7 mths of age) to go to them … . I don’t know how much time went by before he saw his parents again. So why was he so upset to come back to the people who he would / should have considered to be his safe-place ?
William saw his bios regularly and they were loving people towards him who gave him gifts. The FM hated the children calling them Mum And Dad.
7 months was one third of William’s life. He spent a large amount of time at day care and she wanted more time there for him it seems.
It was not William’s safe house where is he what happened to him.

FM thinks the police have done nothing in 5 years?
What about the big dig?
What about the $1m reward?
As usual it is about her. A PR firm?
Why not just stay quiet and allow the police to spend that time looking for William.
I wonder if she is getting ready to sue?

Access visits are often very stressful situations for all parties concerned. There are a range of family dynamics going on. Even the logistics of physically getting bio families together, suitable transport, a venue, supervision by FACS (if required), is stressful. Then there is one or two hours of interaction where parents and children might try to bridge the gap of several weeks of physical separation. For little children, their bio parents are often their 'world', and often vice versa.
Children go into care for a reason. Someone (a court) has decided that separation from bio parents is necessary, but the court has also ordered access visits, and court orders must be complied with.
It doesn't surprise me at all that William's behaviour would change around the time of access visits. They would be very confusing situations, with a mixed range of emotions felt by all concerned.
The thing I have a problem with is pointing the finger of blame at William - this situation was not of his making. He's just a 3YO child forced into a situation out of his control. The solution is not to cut off the access visits - the solution is to provide support to William and his biological family so they can have a normal, peaceful interaction as parent and child. That is the role of foster parents and FACS.

Access visits are often very stressful situations for all parties concerned. There are a range of family dynamics going on. Even the logistics of physically getting bio families together, suitable transport, a venue, supervision by FACS (if required), is stressful. Then there is one or two hours of interaction where parents and children might try to bridge the gap of several weeks of physical separation. For little children, their bio parents are often their 'world', and often vice versa.
Children go into care for a reason. Someone (a court) has decided that separation from bio parents is necessary, but the court has also ordered access visits, and court orders must be complied with.
It doesn't surprise me at all that William's behaviour would change around the time of access visits. They would be very confusing situations, with a mixed range of emotions felt by all concerned.
The thing I have a problem with is pointing the finger of blame at William - this situation was not of his making. He's just a 3YO child forced into a situation out of his control. The solution is not to cut off the access visits - the solution is to provide support to William and his biological family so they can have a normal, peaceful interaction as parent and child. That is the role of foster parents and FACS.

The role of FACS if it comes to intervention and forced removal is the safety of the children. You assume here that it was drugs and DV. The underlying ethos is to take measures which are restorative. Rectify the bio parents dynamic/ environment so it can be safe again. The role that a foster parent plays is to provide a safe environment where the children have their needs met whilst the restorative process takes place.

The FM clearly always saw this as a trial to take ownership of children to become their permanent parents. Even now she is demonizing police whilst promoting she as FM has comparable love/ depth of relationship as would a Bio parents oblivious to the lack of sensitivity involved. She is still competing with bios just like she did in hiding Xmas presents from them and seeking change to Bio visits. So her whole approach is an exploitative view over where she gets what she wants and tramples on the BIo. That she has this view as mainstream thinking shows an evil aspect to her character in my view. Not only was she unconcerned with the Bio plight she actually sought to exploit it and manipulatively force change to her betterment to take ownership of the children she wants. Anyone THAT lacking empathy and motivated by self indulgence is dangerous. Anyone with that motivation who experienced rejection after testing the children's reaction to the idea making application for child to be adopted would not react well to that rejection. Given they were discussing adoption I suspect she floated the idea and Ws reaction prefering the Bios still may have been catalyst for what happened that day

For me, at least, there is no restoration to her character as a result of the process FPs engineer to change image by these podcasts..What an utter piece of crap. I'm not that gullible

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back