Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
William’s FM speaks out and says police have done nothing to find him for the last 5 years … instead focused on blackening her name ( even though no one is allowed to know her name !)

shorsky, in my opinion the important people in FM's life (family, friends, neighbours, colleagues, etc) would know William and the fosters, so the police and media haven't needed to name her. The police and media haven't even needed to say what evidence there is against her. Just the fact that police have questioned and possibly surveilled everyone she knows would be enough to give those other people ongoing worries and doubts that can't end until the police reveal their reasons for targetting FM, if they ever do. That might be a necessary part of every police investigation, but to me it does seem particularly cruel whenever it continues without resolution for years.

I've finally got a chance to listen to the podcast. At 18.30, WT's 3rd birthday, only 3 months before he disappears, he speaks. I seem to remember at 3yo my son was speaking quite clearly, even though he had "glue ear" and mispronounced/or misheard a lot of words, his speech was a lot more advanced than WT's, who sounds more like 2yo. Odd for a child who has attended day care since he was quite young.

Has WT been damaged in utero by his mother's drug use? Any evidence that this can cause long term effects on a fetus as in the case of alcoholic mothers?

I've finally got a chance to listen to the podcast. At 18.30, WT's 3rd birthday, only 3 months before he disappears, he speaks. I seem to remember at 3yo my son was speaking quite clearly, even though he had "glue ear" and mispronounced/or misheard a lot of words, his speech was a lot more advanced than WT's, who sounds more like 2yo. Odd for a child who has attended day care since he was quite young.

Has WT been damaged in utero by his mother's drug use? Any evidence that this can cause long term effects on a fetus as in the case of alcoholic mothers?
He was never diagnosed with FASD. We don’t know that mum consumed alcohol whilst pregnant.

He was never diagnosed with FASD. We don’t know that mum consumed alcohol whilst pregnant.
drugs?

Edit: "The court ordered William be taken from his biological parents, Brendan Collins and Karlie Tyrrell, in February 2012, when he was seven months old. The NSW government Department of Family and Community Services (FaCS) had raised concerns about domestic violence and substance abuse within William’s family, the court heard."

This is from an American study, and they admit it isn't as precise as the alcohol and nicotine studies over many years.

"Measuring the precise effects of a substance used during pregnancy on a child is difficult since children who are exposed to one substance are often exposed to multiple substances,” said Felix.

Further, she notes that women who use substances during pregnancy often have other risk factors including low socioeconomic status, poor living conditions, poor prenatal care, and their own cognitive, emotional or behavioral problems. These all contribute to neurocognitive and psychological outcomes in their children."

1729561009836.png

It's quite likely that William and L both had developmental challenges. Almost all children who go into care do. Is it really relevant? William is the victim here.

Biometric data of William Tyrrell.

I know most members find this tedious but I think it's important to show you because it helps either confirm the Iconic photos of WT were correct for his age or they were taken at a much earlier date.

Because we have multiple photos of WT to compare to the iconic photos, we can examine them to see whether his body and head and arms are in the same proportions. They should be.

In the iconic photos (plural) his head is much larger than other photos in proportion to his body and arms. It's not even close. This essentially more evidence the iconic photos of WT were taken at a much younger age. Essentially his body and arms have not grown yet compared to this photo. He is measurably older in this image.
View attachment 2149389

I haven't included his arms here but they are similar.

A difference this big cannot be explained by photography or him being a little hunched over. The iconic photos are taken a long time prior.

When you hunch down when seated two things happen. The head drops and back arches.. it also is more difficult to create an accurate line measurement. These things CAN influence the math of your conclusions. I don't think you can get a scientific measure to advance conclusions. No matter how many times you say so if the testing process is flawed then the results are too.

I have zero confidence in your results.. From purely observation point of view in the roar shot his face appears to be of an older child. That's my take

Put an upright standing child side by side in the same shot at the same point of observation you might get somewhere. We don't have that and never will

It's quite likely that William and L both had developmental challenges. Almost all children who go into care do. Is it really relevant? William is the victim here.
It could be relevant.

If his behaviour was such that he was a danger to himself or others, he would have most likely required more attention and supervision as he got older, thus the reason FM was asking for more hours at day care.

If he was seen to have behaviour that was getting worse not better (and I think that was what was happening), he may also have had a lifelong impairment. Not too many people would choose to have a child with a mental impairment and in the case of the fosters, they had this choice. Perhaps they were having second thoughts about adopting WT?

From purely observation point of view in the roar shot his face appears to be of an older child. That's my take
OMG. That's your basis. I am so glad we have you on board.

Forensic anthropathologists do these measures all the time. There are scientific articles that detail estimating age from photographs and they are quite reliable. In the case of William Tyrell he acts as his own control. In this case I said to check other ratios including vertex to trajion/ arm lengths. I mention this as it is not dependent on posture. Did you do that or do you dismiss it without thought.

It your opinion he looks older, but I am afraid you can't challenge the science that underpins forensic biometric analysis. Its peer reviewed and established in legal medicine.

Lady O, there is two different threads, one is the patio flowers that support different times photos were taken.
Two the explosive thread from the pod cast that has stunned me I don’t know about others .
That is why there is random posts.
With regards to the patio flowers, I don't think they were taken at different times. Simply that they are different flowers on the house side to the lawn side.

The flowers with WT in the background of the "roar" photo have always looked like phlox to me. FGF was involved in the Garden Club and although the house isn't exactly a show garden, I expect they planted some flowers, even if their age meant that had to happen in elevated tubs.

The flowers in Michelle White's photo on the lawn side look like petunias to me. They are similar and could have been planted together. They also do tend to pop up randomly for years after you have grown them, so they may be from a previous planting. I see that these taller flowers are on the side of the garden tub that get direct sunlight.

And his birth mother is not a suspect and she’s not facing any charges over William at all.

With regards to the patio flowers, I don't think they were taken at different times. Simply that they are different flowers on the house side to the lawn side.

The flowers with WT in the background of the "roar" photo have always looked like phlox to me. FGF was involved in the Garden Club and although the house isn't exactly a show garden, I expect they planted some flowers, even if their age meant that had to happen in elevated tubs.

The flowers in Michelle White's photo on the lawn side look like petunias to me. They are similar and could have been planted together. They also do tend to pop up randomly for years after you have grown them, so they may be from a previous planting. I see that these taller flowers are on the side of the garden tub that get direct sunlight.
There is only one tub though. Are claiming there are two different tubs?

There is only one tub though. Are claiming there are two different tubs?
They are similar and could have been planted together. They also do tend to pop up randomly for years after you have grown them, so they may be from a previous planting. I see that these taller flowers are on the side of the garden tub that get direct sunlight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are similar and could have been planted together. They also do tend to pop up randomly for years after you have grown them, so they may be from a previous planting. I see that these taller flowers are on the side of the garden tub that get direct sunlight.
It does not change that much in 24 hours. The other flowers from the iconic photo are not even visible.

It does not change that much in 24 hours. The other flowers from the iconic photo are not even visible.
So the ones that look like phlox are on the house side and are shorter than the petunias, therefore you can only see a glimpse of the taller petunias on the "roar photo". Where as, when you look at the photos from the lawn side, the petunias are taller and you cannot see the phlox at all.

1729570470707.png

So the ones that look like phlox are on the house side and are shorter than the petunias, therefore you can only see a glimpse of the taller petunias on the "roar photo". Where as, when you look at the photos from the lawn side, the petunias are taller and you cannot see the phlox at all.

View attachment 2149600

In the following photo you notice that the planter box is closer to the stairs and has been moved anticlockwise so that the house side is now closest to you. You can tell this for two reasons there is a straight white line shining off the top of the box from a sun reflection. On the box is a black mark which is the shadow of the verandah post. I know you have dismissed this before but I urge you to sit down with a mud map of the verandah and the shadows in this photo to verify what I am saying. Its just not possible without moving the box.

So you should be able to see those deep purple flowers on the house side despite being partly obscured by the verandah post, because they are now closest to you. The other side of the box has a Colemans logo.

You’re right, there’s never mention of William’s bio parents.
IMO this has given FM a sense of ownership over William, ‘my little boy.’
Agree completely. ‘My little boy’ …This angers me whenever I hear it.
She has total disrespect for biological family, shows no compassion or empathy. She always makes it about her.

View attachment 2149600

This is the sort of problem I see. If you are trying to establish a comparison of respective heights between front and back of planter you HAVE to draw a line that sits at peak of tallest front flower and parallel to the planter edge. Then anything observed above that line is higher flowers at the back. The problem is though our point of observation is from below meaning you will never be able to effectively gauge height of back plants.

That doesn't stop you . You just draw a line that is geometrically wrong on the angle of your choosing which proves nothing AGAIN!!!! Ok it seems like there may be higher plants but who knows

Last edited:
Biometric data of William Tyrrell.

I know most members find this tedious but I think it's important to show you because it helps either confirm the Iconic photos of WT were correct for his age or they were taken at a much earlier date.

Because we have multiple photos of WT to compare to the iconic photos, we can examine them to see whether his body and head and arms are in the same proportions. They should be.

In the iconic photos (plural) his head is much larger than other photos in proportion to his body and arms. It's not even close. This essentially more evidence the iconic photos of WT were taken at a much younger age. Essentially his body and arms have not grown yet compared to this photo. He is measurably older in this image.
View attachment 2149389

I haven't included his arms here but they are similar.

A difference this big cannot be explained by photography or him being a little hunched over. The iconic photos are taken a long time prior.
I don't believe body measurements and ratios derived from a photograph, are in any way usable to compare against other photographs, and draw any meaningful conclusions regarding how old William is in each.

There are simply far too many factors affecting the accuracy of each individual measurement. Angle of camera, distance from camera, angle of body, position of body, human error in measuring, determining where on the photograph to start/end a measurement, and so on.

In the following photo you notice that the planter box is closer to the stairs and has been moved anticlockwise so that the house side is now closest to you. You can tell this for two reasons there is a straight white line shining off the top of the box from a sun reflection. On the box is a black mark which is the shadow of the verandah post. I know you have dismissed this before but I urge you to sit down with a mud map of the verandah and the shadows in this photo to verify what I am saying. Its just not possible without moving the box.

So you should be able to see those deep purple flowers on the house side despite being partly obscured by the verandah post, because they are now closest to you. The other side of the box has a Colemans logo.
Photo?

Foster system maybe not what FM expected. Bio parents are still allowed a relationship with the child.
Be interesting to know if visits still occurred with FD and bio Mum from this time.
AFAIK She + Young Hope cut off the visitation for William’s sister for a very long time after William went missing.

I don’t know how she managed that, but she did.

The foster mum talks in interviews about L being an “only child” after William went missing. Like oh she has to now learn to live as an only child. Which is absolutely insane because she has biological siblings the whole time - she just wasn’t allowed to see them.

Who would do that to a child?

Last edited:
She cut off the visitation for William’s sister for a very long time after William went missing.

The foster mum talks in interviews about L being an “only child” after William went missing. Like oh she has to now learn to live as an only child. Which is absolutely insane because she has biological siblings the whole time - she just wasn’t allowed to see them.

I never knew she cut off visitation for LT for a long time. Trouble with FM, she put HER needs over the needs of the children. What a selfish, entitled piece of work.

She cut off the visitation for William’s sister for a very long time after William went missing.

Didn’t they foster heaps of other children plus isn’t the fact there was
Another child in the family and L was upset about it?
WHO? 😡 stoped access to bios for L
I am livid at that information. Well it didn’t work did it? 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back