Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
I’m not sure if this is well known, but a foster carer only has to provide a safe and secure home for a foster child. Single people can foster a child and as long as they can provide for the child and they meet other eligibility requirements such as age, blue card, etc can foster. This is why they also get paid.
Thanks for that

Let’s stay on track the purpose of this thread is William, who was cared for by the fosters for only two years 8 months minus time spent at day care.

It would be obvious to even the most imbecilic that it's implied by the first post you quoted.
Including all the rich in Sydney that get rich due to criminal or fraudulent activities?

Do you count them as successful as long as they don't ever get caught, charged and/or successfully prosecuted?

Translated, that possibly means something like

I know I lied, and I lied because I felt persecuted.
I'm more important than any of you, but I'm not going to actually incriminate myself by spelling it out.
And I've been advised to say
I don’t know why I said that”, if I'm every caught out lying or contradicting myself by/to law enforcement or prosecutors.
Perfect. And great legal advice really, isn’t it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back