Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
I noticed the EXIF was A very old version. (2.21).
Posting evidence that had you conclude this would be useful.

Any reason you only mentioned this just now in here (unless I missed something from you in an earlier post)?

You can also drive down beside the school towards Heron Creek
I did not finish drive down beside the school toward Herons Creek turn right go past tip and put onto the highway.
FGM and FGF lived in Kendall for 20 plus years so FM would know the area well, she probably drove around with her parents everywhere. FF said he rode his bike around I know all the trails .
Also! There are photos of the patio with the FGM car in the carport and I am sure there is a LR (FD) Parked beside it (I have one so I recognised the shape). Outside there is a red 🚗 car.
Therefore you would see a car on that part of the road perhaps from the patio.

Posting evidence that had you conclude this would be useful.

Any reason you only mentioned this just now in here (unless I missed something from you in an earlier post)?
Because I am sick of people not discussing the issues and playing the man and being rude. I suggested this exact scenario way back. I certainly have discussed EXIF in detail. I have tried to show people the evidence. A lot a people know everything yet observe nothing. There appears to be an excuse given for everything, I post is wrong. The person I am replying to has not participated in this behaviour. Attention to detail is what solves these cases. So the police can check the EXIF version on the camera and if it is 2.3 then it is a fake.

It's the one the police released on September 13, 2014.

william-tyrell 2.jpg

I can upload the photo but you may have to go to the site and download the photo yourself to view the EXIF.

It is possible the grandfather took the photo with their camera which was not purchased in Bali. The FM may have stuffed up here pretending it was taken with her camera. The photo was most likely downloaded at 7.30 am. on to her camera. The EXIF version does not change when you download the image.

Components Configuration: 1, 2, 3, 0
Date Time Original: 13 Sep 2014 at 9:52:10 AM
Exif Version: 2.2.1
FlashPix Version: 1.0
Pixel X Dimension: 467
Pixel Y Dimension: 378
Scene Capture Type: Standard

LRitz there US evidence of William’s behaviour watch FGM’s walk through she mentions he was throwing the dice, he was taking over conversations. That does not make him naughty. But it was annoying enough for the FGM to mention it.
What does the FM gain to mention the fight over toys. What does she gain to say he would not let them sleep in. What does she gain to tell that she explained to FGM that is what boys do. What does she gain to say he was annoying the FF. What does she gain to tell us William crashed his bike.
Why is there narrative about his behaviour at all?

I wonder whether the FF phone was left on and could its journey have been tracked. Given there was no cell phone tower in Kendall. it may be difficult to track anyway. Cell phone tower was put in after he went missing anyway.
truecrimepath, post 249 (current thread) by me mentioned tower dumps and had a link to post 6,836 (previous thread) by NRL Fan which described the phone location information available in 2014.

My question in the post you replied to was about something else, obviously:

"Re: "no neighbours saw [FF] leave..."
Is there a source for this please? Is there information somewhere about which vehicle movements were witnessed by neighbours?"

A number of people here have said that no neighbours saw this or that vehicle - so where are they getting that information? Or are they just making it up?

Because I am sick of people not discussing the issues and playing the man and being rude. I suggested this exact scenario way back. I certainly have discussed EXIF in detail. I have tried to show people the evidence. A lot a people know everything yet observe nothing. There appears to be an excuse given for everything, I post is wrong. The person I am replying to has not participated in this behaviour. Attention to detail is what solves these cases. So the police can check the EXIF version on the camera and if it is 2.3 then it is a fake.

View attachment 2151533

I can upload the photo but you may have to go to the site and download the photo yourself to view the EXIF.

It is possible the grandfather took the photo with their camera which was not purchased in Bali. The FM may have stuffed up here pretending it was taken with her camera. The photo was most likely downloaded at 7.30 am. on to her camera. The EXIF version does not change when you download the image.

TCP what you have been explaining IS very interesting. This thread is important. We all have different areas of expertise. Therefore! Some of us are not able join in. We realise what you are saying. Can you discuss this with the investigators and get back to us on the outcome. I for one would be very interested in how they manage the information. 🤔

View attachment 2151533

Version Release Date Changes
1.0 October 1995 Removed dependencies to io package
1.1 May 1997
2.0 November 1997 License change to MIT license
2.1 December 1998
2.2 April 2002 Added HEIC support
2.21 September 2003 Addition of "Exif Print"
2.21 (unified version) September 2009
2.3 April 2010
2.3 (revised) December 2012
2.31 July 2016
2.32 May 2019
3.0 May 2023 UTF-8 data

So let me get this right. The version on images was 2.21 released 2009..there have been at least 2 further software upgrades since then the most recent of which was 2.3 Dec 12. I ASSUME the software comes with the camera?..The manufacturer would pair to a software supplier. That won't necessarily be the current version but it's likely the specs were outlined with product material also ASSUMED. We therefore have multiple reasons that could create this situation. A pairing that continued use of old version software..Not impossible..A camera that had long shelf life and therefore once again old software.

Did you look at the logistics of these issues to determine whether the software could be in that Bali camera?

People won't discuss anything in detail which they see as a dead end. I believe that bio parents and child care workers would know positively whether the photo was a current William or one months or even a year old. They would know..Given I believe that, all the talk of teeth, age development, body measurements, flowers, even light/ shadow analysis doesn't excite me. Irrelevant. That said the issue of whether edits occurred IS relevant to anyone that thinks 9.37 is dubious to commit the crime/ accident. Don't get your knickers in a knot if you push something that doesn't attract attention. Just is. Deal with it..

IF, however, you can contribute regarding the edits per se then different matter

TCP does the pixel change for different photos? Or stay the same on every one on that camera?
Depends on the camera and whether the settings were changed. There is little time to do this between photos. It won't change the EXIF format or the compression used. You will notice the flash pix version 1 in the exif. This is an old format. It was developed by Kodak in 1995. It is what compresses the image for storage. It was present on iPhones up to 2010 which also used version 2.21. It was discontinued because it was not very efficient. This too suggests an old camera as well. Just does not have the correct resolution . I am unsure which camera took these photos. There is not indicative of a brand new camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back