Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
I believe William’s sister that William was playing with her on the morning that he disappeared.

I don’t think the photos provided by the FM are legit, but I do think William was there at the house. IMO

To be honest I have no idea if he was wearing a Spider-Man costume or if he had shoes on when he disappeared. Once the photos are ruled out or discredited, then everything is on the table.

But I do believe the little girl. He was there that day, at some point.

I also want to mention:

If the photos are bull*, that means that JS also knows they are bull*.

Hence that’s possibly why police had him under surveillance for at least 1000 hours.

If there has been any sort of coverup, if the photos are not genuine, then that would suggest JS is somehow involved in the cover up. I’m not suggesting he’s involved in William’s disappearance, just in helping SD to protect her rear-end. And if so: He needs to speak up and be helpful.
Yes,I believe that the sister, like other 4 and 5 year olds, was most likely to say what happened. (Never tell a kindy a secret, they will spill the beans 😂)

You say "I’m not suggesting he’s involved in William’s disappearance, just in helping SD..." So why not consider the FF? You are suggesting that the FM is involved.

Just a comment, IMO, there seems to be a feeling in lots of the previous post that the POI is the FM and the FF is excluded or excused.( I get echoes of Azaria - lots of people accused the wicked mother and poor Michael just got caught up in it and never went to jail.)

Yes,I believe that the sister, like other 4 and 5 year olds, was most likely to say what happened. (Never tell a kindy a secret, they will spill the beans 😂)

You say "I’m not suggesting he’s involved in William’s disappearance, just in helping SD..." So why not consider the FF? You are suggesting that the FM is involved.

Just a comment, IMO, there seems to be a feeling in lots of the previous post that the POI is the FM and the FF is excluded or excused.( I get echoes of Azaria - lots of people accused the wicked mother and poor Michael just got caught up in it and never went to jail.)
I said IF the photos are fake then the FF would know.

Because he was there at the house that morning.

So if the photos are fake, then it follows that he would know that.

And if he knows that, then he should speak up about that.

That’s if the photos are false or fake.

And that’s a big if.

It is possible but you yourself must have found some issues that make that impossible to you.
Of course there is more evidence but it will not be made available to us.
JS Are initials.
Parts of FM’s story are questionable and I’m aware of the psyc behind this if she’s responsible but I haven’t seen evidence that makes abduction impossible.
Of course the inquest/possible new evidence might change my view.

And that’s a big if.
I am unsure why he has been cleared. I wonder whether it was just a police tactic. I can't see how anyone there that day can be cleared.

And that’s a big if.
Yes. so if the photos are at an earlier time FF has no alibi. So he knows more and is involved in a cover up. Maybe he should be then the first POI and that is the reason he not speaking out. Maybe the FM and FGM are the ones covering up for him. Just thinking it should be looked at from more than one angle.

Yes. so if the photos are at an earlier time FF has no alibi. So he knows more and is involved in a cover up. Maybe he should be then the first POI and that is the reason he not speaking out. Maybe the FM and FGM are the ones covering up for him. Just thinking it should be looked at from more than one angle.
I agree. He is in fact my first poi. After all a photo at 9.37am constructs an alibis for him and no one else.

I agree. He is in fact my first poi. After all a photo at 9.37am constructs an alibis for him and no one else.
He did text 3 minutes before he came home ( when he was just around the corner🤔) or was that to play a game so the children could run out to him.
FM did delete the text.
Or had he come home before and left again, FM allegedly did ask if William was with him.

Sorry, the only photo I could find EXIF on was the one released by the police on the 13th September, 2014.
To start i am happy to admit my short falls with IT. Also i have not read all the recent posts so apologies if I am going over the same ground.

The EXIF on the one photo shows old software 2.21 which is unlikely in a new camera.
You do not know the software on the other photos. If it was different, say 2.3, wouldn't the forensics have noticed? But maybe they missed this. Were they told that this is the camera as a fact, and just were interested in correcting the time of the photo assuming that it was taken with that camera. Then the Coroner is happy with the report and shuts down further discussion!
Maybe they bought a camera that, as suggested before, was just old stock in Bali, and got it for a bargain. Any Proof of buying camera? Any proof that FM did not have the manual for it (mentioned in C Overington book)?

Does the EXIF data give an exact identity to the camera used, further than the make and model. If you are suggesting photos were taken with different cameras, could this have happened that morning.Could they have had two cameras. Could you just move memory stick between cameras and not have to download the images?

Not sure about all of this but does open up possibilities. However IMO William looks correct for his age in the photo. Older and thinner than previous photos. He looks thinner which fits in with the mother's recent worry of him losing weight. Also LT saying he was roaring like a lion, and consistent objects and plants on patio, make me think the photo was taken on the day he went missing

JS?

Interesting that Williams sister actually said nothing at all to the police on the actual day he disappeared.
The sister did talk to Wendy Hudson.Her notes on the day
LT "...... went to the same grassed area and stated words to affect ""We were on the deck drawing and William was roaring like a lion and looking for daddy to come home, then we started looking for him...."

Edit: as noted previously it is interesting she leaves out the tiger game.

Last edited:
To start i am happy to admit my short falls with IT. Also i have not read all the recent posts so apologies if I am going over the same ground.

The EXIF on the one photo shows old software 2.21 which is unlikely in a new camera.
You do not know the software on the other photos. If it was different, say 2.3, wouldn't the forensics have noticed? But maybe they missed this. Were they told that this is the camera as a fact, and just were interested in correcting the time of the photo assuming that it was taken with that camera. Then the Coroner is happy with the report and shuts down further discussion!
Maybe they bought a camera that, as suggested before, was just old stock in Bali, and got it for a bargain. Any Proof of buying camera? Any proof that FM did not have the manual for it (mentioned in C Overington book)?

Does the EXIF data give an exact identity to the camera used, further than the make and model. If you are suggesting photos were taken with different cameras, could this have happened that morning.Could they have had two cameras. Could you just move memory stick between cameras and not have to download the images?

Not sure about all of this but does open up possibilities. However IMO William looks correct for his age in the photo. Older and thinner than previous photos. He looks thinner which fits in with the mother's recent worry of him losing weight. Also LT saying he was roaring like a lion, and consistent objects and plants on patio, make me think the photo was taken on the day he went missing
People who use helicopters to fly to a wedding don't buy shitty old cameras. Not their style. The coroner has never closed down the discussion that I am aware of. EXIF data is easily changed but the version is not changed! The objects on the patio have changed as have the flowers in the planter box.

I don't think he is correct for age btw. I realise that no one agrees with me but every feature I have measured on him using recognised techniques shows that he is younger than his three year old birthday photos. I would love to have an updated most recent photo to compare him but we don't have independent photos to compare. When I wrote to the Coroner in 2021, I suggested that they do this as they would have access. The last issue is the shadows on this photo below correlate to the summer solstice in terms of direction, the sun is directly above in this photo. It's about 1pm. Could the police have screwed this up? Just ask yourself have they screwed anything else up?

Image 1.jpeg

The sister did talk to Wendy Hudson.Her notes on the day
LT "...... went to the same grassed area and stated words to affect ""We were on the deck drawing and William was roaring like a lion and looking for daddy to come home, then we started looking for him...."
That's different to the podcast.
One last roar, from minute 40.

addit, The claim is that Williams sister was interviewed by Wendy Hudson and nothing was volunteered except that William had no hiding places.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The FM deleted 200 texts apparently.
I delete texts,call log and emails unless they’re important. The only phone I don’t do this on is my work phone so I have proof of phone calls/texts/emails.
Hard to say without knowing what the texts were. Can police access those texts after they’ve been deleted?

And that’s a big if.
IF the photos are fake then police would know by now they are fake and would have moved forward with charges at least arising out of the fake photos, if not William's disappearance itself.
The fact that this hasn't happened yet means to me that either the police accept the photos are real, or are unable to prove beyond doubt that they are fake. It wouldn't surprise me to find that the police didn't properly investigate the original photos and these have now been lost, or the chain of evidence has been compromised. They stuffed up everything else in this case.
But more likely they accept the photos as proof of life and so will the coroner.

IF the photos are fake then police would know by now they are fake and would have moved forward with charges at least arising out of the fake photos, if not William's disappearance itself.
The fact that this hasn't happened yet means to me that either the police accept the photos are real, or are unable to prove beyond doubt that they are fake. It wouldn't surprise me to find that the police didn't properly investigate the original photos and these have now been lost, or the chain of evidence has been compromised. They stuffed up everything else in this case.
But more likely they accept the photos as proof of life and so will the coroner.
🙄 what more can you say?

I would say that there would have to be some suspicion on him in order for a Magistrate to sign off on the extensive search warrants of his car and home. IMHO

And the strike force detectives have been at every single one of his criminal mentions and hearings. Why would they bother doing that if he’s not a person of interest?

And I can tell you that by his body language, he seems to hate the police, like he’s really angry. That’s what it seemed like whenever I saw him in court. He’s really pissed off.

IMO.

But do I think he hurt William? No, I do not.

Proof of falsity of photos imo is a little like consciousness of guilt..it only goes some way to confirm there was a lie but doesn't give concrete evidence regarding a body. Ultimately they need some link to the body to prove both perverting the course of justice and hiding of a body. I suspect that might be where it falls down

Proof of falsity of photos imo is a little like consciousness of guilt..it only goes some way to confirm there was a lie but doesn't give concrete evidence regarding a body. Ultimately they need some link to the body to prove both perverting the course of justice and hiding of a body. I suspect that might be where it falls down
I disagree. It's evidence-tampering in a case involving a missing presumed dead person. So it's clearly perverting the course of justice. And perjury, as these photos have been tendered as evidence in a coronial inquest. Very serious charges.

People who use helicopters to fly to a wedding don't buy shitty old cameras. Not their style.
People/families who have multiple smart/spare phones, often have older model phones for their ALT/spare burner phones.

People who use helicopters to fly to a wedding don't buy shitty old cameras. Not their style. The coroner has never closed down the discussion that I am aware of. EXIF data is easily changed but the version is not changed! The objects on the patio have changed as have the flowers in the planter box.

I don't think he is correct for age btw. I realise that no one agrees with me but every feature I have measured on him using recognised techniques shows that he is younger than his three year old birthday photos. I would love to have an updated most recent photo to compare him but we don't have independent photos to compare. When I wrote to the Coroner in 2021, I suggested that they do this as they would have access. The last issue is the shadows on this photo below correlate to the summer solstice in terms of direction, the sun is directly above in this photo. It's about 1pm. Could the police have screwed this up? Just ask yourself have they screwed anything else up?

View attachment 2152664

Some places throughout the world attract grey market stock especially for cameras......about 30% cheaper..they are same manufactured stock but come new via cheaper retail markets like India..they try to police the trade by negating warranties but there are ways around it still..I've just looked it up and appears Bali is one such destination. Just because firmware maybe old the model isn't. I bought top of line grey market camera Nikon D850 and lenses for my partner at 30% off..Not cheap or nasty. Same but cheaper..do I know intricacies of trade to make absolute comments about firmware? No. If you are interested in refuting the suggestion then check actual model with manufacturer and retail destination practices. You might get somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back