SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING!

Get back to blowing the whistle.

Wait...NOT THAT LIKE YOU VULGAR DEGENERATES.
I may be disgusting and I may be a vulgar degenerate but… what was the third thing again?

serial_thrilla told me he saw big_icky posting on the Fremantle board and sent him a pm. Then we recruited big_icky is a rookie. I had no reason to suspect it was Dav, especially as big_icky was an Adelaide supporter, and a Dav was a Port Adelaide supporter.

When an anonymous member of the Sweet FA alerted me that big_icky could potentially be Dav I was horrified.

Once serial_thrilla started promoting Dav as captain I came to believe the rumours, and I couldn't allow my captaincy be threatened by an ineligible player.
so Big_Icky comes from SA as well as Dav -which is something that can be traced and proven :think:

who you barrack for when you start an Alt account is who ever you put in, you need to do better Greenery.......

although I am impressed with the throw serial_thrilla under the bus defense :thumbsupemoji:

serial_thrilla told me he saw big_icky posting on the Fremantle board and sent him a pm. Then we recruited big_icky is a rookie. I had no reason to suspect it was Dav, especially as big_icky was an Adelaide supporter, and a Dav was a Port Adelaide supporter.

When an anonymous member of the Sweet FA alerted me that big_icky could potentially be Dav I was horrified.

Once serial_thrilla started promoting Dav as captain I came to believe the rumours, and I couldn't allow my captaincy be threatened by an ineligible player.
So you did what?

So you did what?
Here is Greenery the Captain of the Dragons in the committee room defending the charge of playing a perma banned player who he has been friends of and played with for several seasons

d6715c083cad129b27e641e62864e33d.gif

Here is Greenery the Captain of the Dragons in the committee room defending the charge of playing a perma banned player who he has been friends of and played with for several seasons

View attachment 2044572
I like how the risk to his captaincy drew him into action

Not say the integrity of the league

Reads like he knew but was fine with it until he was personally impacted

Fold the Dragons.

Resim the last 2 seasons.

PhenomenalV1 gets a free pass. Wink wink.

Proud Seth Rollins GIF by WWE

But seriously, as if these campaigners didn't know.

**** them.

Fold the Dragons.

**** them.
PhenomenalV1 has been the one dragon to openly say Big_Icky was obviously not a newbie from day one

good to see the dragons had at least one player on their S37 list with integrity

Don't you disrespect sewing bee
It's up there with the Great Pottery Showdown for sure!!
But still behind PAOTY and LAOTY

Fold the Dragons.

**** them.
As long as we don’t lose our wooden spoon, then I’m sure the Bombers agree 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when the Old Boys signing a real player from the Dragons called fumbler and they got their panties twisted because he hadn't formally PM them about it, I got banned for 10 weeks from playing and we lost heaps of premiership points thus OOBs came last for the season. I have no problem with this, in fact we didn't dispute the penalties once they were given and to make the best of it embraced winning the spoon for the season.

Just hope the dragons follow serial_thrilla advice that he gave us at the time

The flap of butterfly wings that will bring about the end of the Old Boys. Incredible, isn't it? Actions have consequences.

Remove this Banner Ad

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back