SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

If the dragons are not punished because of the reason they didn't know, I hope I never recieve another team sheet penalty again! I have never deliberately put in a team sheet with errors, any error found by someone were errors I didn't know about until it was highlighted.

If the dragons are not punished because of the reason they didn't know, I hope I never recieve another team sheet penalty again! I have never deliberately put in a team sheet with errors, any error found by someone were errors I didn't know about until it was highlighted.

James Colorado and omgfridge love love love this.

It’s most peculiar how you said this before the Chief called it, don’t you think?

Dakota Johnson Foreshadowing GIF by Madame Web

The Dragons fielded an Ineligible Player in 33 Matches Across S36 & S37

View attachment 2044164

The real big_icky was unmasked

A couple of the questions being asked by the wider Sweet FA Community are:

"Did Dragons Leaders & Officials know that big_icky was the alt of a Banned Player?"

"If they did, what is an appropriate punishment for the Club & Players involved?"

We may soon know the answer to the first question after a mystery Dragon responded to a PM claiming to have information that could #SlayTheDragons

DragonX is giving The Dragons LG 72 hours to come forward or they will go public with what they know ...

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

I have never been so uncertain between such a choice
#lovethebye v's #SlayTheDragons

To the Dragons who 'you know what you've done!"

1720587829254.png

As a member of the East Side Hawks Fantasy Football Club, I believe the Dragons should be given a degree of leniency.

After all, if the Bombers weren't stripped of their Season 24 premiership after fielding Hooooops' alt HoweDanGood all season, then a precedent has already been set.
Meh.

What you could say in Season 24 without risking a permaban is completely different to now.

There have been enough recent incidents with players getting banned for using someone else's account, trying to use alt accounts and all the subsequent warnings about such behaviour.

You need a better excuse than ... "because Bombers".

Not even the first time Dav got caught using an alt account.

Shame on the dragons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dragons have brought this fine and noble competition into serious disrepute with their conduct here.

In the interests of justice and fair play, support us at the OOB's in our attempts to make sure they are punished appropriately.

Do not let the bad guys get away unscathed here. With the support of one more club we can bring our case before the Sweet FA committee.

Mount Buller Demons, Las Vegas Bears, Gumbies and Coney Island Warriors it's over to you. There's no point in asking the Gold City Royals though!

The Royals are just diet Dragons or i can't believe it's not the Dragons! Both teams are germs from the same petri dish.:laughv1:

Last edited:
The Dragons do deserve a shot at redemption though.

Let them sit out season 38 and their leadership and playing group can take the time out, to reflect on what they did wrong.

Hopefully come next year the Dragons will have learned their lessons, and be more honest and upfront in regards to how they do their business and conduct their overall affairs.

Last edited:

I can see it now, the fix is in. Committee voting blocs find in favour of Dragons.

BRB I need to get my tinfoil hat avatar back
I think some pages have magically disappeared out of the rules book at SFA HQ

SEC [4]. SQUAD MANAGEMENT/PLAYER MOVEMENT
Finals Eligibility
6A) Major Offence

SEC [7]. BRINGING THE GAME INTO DISREPUTE

Which one are you again? I keep forgetting!! 🙄

Tigerturbulance is suggesting that the Dragons leadership should have known big_icky was suspect due to how quickly they found the league after joining BigFooty.

Yet your sign up date and that of big_icky isn’t that different considering you’re from the same rookie class.

For any consequence that Dav & the Dragons get, it should be consistent with for any other banned poster who has returned under an alt.

Remove this Banner Ad

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back