SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

2 more seasons they should have a full squad of Dave’s
My spies are telling me that several prominent Dragons have already changed their names for S38. Get used to Davery, Dave1992, Dave2B, and Dave 4 Life - just to name 4 :).

Did the Dragons know he was Dav and did they know Dav was permabanned? If yes to both then a reprimand would be fair to consider, sure… otherwise everything is just a scandal for fun and here we are.

How many Dragons are required to know that they admitted a permaban alt before it runs afoul of Sweet FA convention and/or rules?

One? All?

What do you think Greenery?

Pretty sure 99% of the team had no idea, he was pretty convincing. I really thought we had a talented sophomore on our hands. Still if he was a changed man and just wanted to leave the past behind it's a shame how it's gone down.

Glad you feel that way.

#FreeSunRa

Ngl. Had almost quietly left the league.

The bullshit politics.

The faux outrage and hurt feelings.

The fact that so many of you are so deep down the rabbit hole that you can’t get out of your own ass.

Not for me. This place is meant to be fun, bit of banter to distract from the real world. But it seems that this is THE world for a lot of you, you poor unfortunate souls.

Icky was close to being the last straw. I was completely blindsided.

But 2024 seems to be the year of increased responsibility in my life. And I’m prepared to clean house at the dragons if that’s what it takes to restore this club to what it once was.

Go outside. Touch grass. Get some fresh air and breathe.

See you all soon.

T2B_ Ljp86 Pie 4 Life Ligma Greenery

But 2024 seems to be the year of increased responsibility in my life. And I’m prepared to clean house at the dragons if that’s what it takes to restore this club to what it once was.

It's good to see someone in my original club step up and take a stand.

Unfortunate that the same strength of will wasn't exhibited earlier, around the time of the change of powers at Dragon Island. Or the subsequent admin thread "fun and games" at Spotswood's expense. Funny how that ended up for OOB... #cuptospoontocup

It's an interesting league, where poorly formatted weekly team sheets and missing player trade PMs are deemed worse behavior than a club fielding a permabanned alt for two seasons.

I, for one, welcome Dragons FFC's journey back from Barad-dûr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure 99% of the team had no idea, he was pretty convincing. I really thought we had a talented sophomore on our hands. Still if he was a changed man and just wanted to leave the past behind it's a shame how it's gone down.

That does not add up … you would need a minimum of 💯 Dragons for that to work

Who was the 1% though?

The bullshit politics.

The fact that so many of you are so deep down the rabbit hole that you can’t get out of your own ass.

Not for me. This place is meant to be fun, bit of banter to distract from the real world. But it seems that this is THE world for a lot of you, you poor unfortunate souls.

See you all soon.

I’m here for fun as well. I think people watch too many (un)reality shows and don’t feel alive unless there’s some strife somewhere to concentrate on.

Get out there and smell the roses. :rose:
Enjoy life; it’s too short. 🐲

IMG_0681.jpeg

The bullshit politics.

See you all soon.

This is a change of attitude since season 35.

The bullshit politics.

See you all soon.

Period.

Also why I have been extremely inactive.

The bullshit politics.

See you all soon.

ok thank you

This is a change of attitude since season 35.
Not really, I was trying to be engaged with this stuff, just completely exhausting.

The most fun was the furies grandfinalrematch. No drama, just people enjoy the experience. The demons and bears threads last season.
Chefskiss.

The OOB thread? Nearly destroyed me playing along with that bullshit.

I’ll always enjoy poking the bear, if the bear is playfully biting back.

Not really, I was trying to be engaged with this stuff, just completely exhausting.

The most fun was the furies grandfinalrematch. No drama, just people enjoy the experience. The demons and bears threads last season.
Chefskiss.

The OOB thread? Nearly destroyed me playing along with that bullshit.

I’ll always enjoy poking the bear, if the bear is playfully biting back.
What do you expect from the Old Boys when your leadership group got a bloke a 10 game ban in this playful game of ours.

What do you expect from the Old Boys when your leadership group got a bloke a 10 game ban in this playful game of ours.
This playful game of ours still has rules.

Rules that I expect to be enforced if applicable over this whole icky situation.

but you see, this is what I mean, it’s done, it’s in the past. You’ve wound up with another flag and you’re still complaining about being rules lawyered.

This playful game of ours still has rules.

Rules that I expect to be enforced if applicable over this whole icky situation.

but you see, this is what I mean, it’s done, it’s in the past. You’ve wound up with another flag and you’re still complaining about being rules lawyered.
I wasn't complaining mate just replying to what you were saying, as far as fun goes i think the Old Boys had the highest rating for threads in AUR,s thread so we bring fun in bucket loads.

I wasn't complaining mate just replying to what you were saying, as far as fun goes i think the Old Boys had the highest rating for threads in AUR,s thread so we bring fun in bucket loads.
Fun is always subjective and what is fun for some isn't fun for others

But I'm also reminded of this

1720744711621.png

SCANDAL Disgruntled Dragon Threatens To Blow Whistle On big_ickygate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back