Div 1 - NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Northcote Park v North Heidelberg
Macleod v Bundoora
Eltham v West Preston
Greensborough v Montmorency
Heidelberg v Whittlesea

Well, the round of matches look reasonably straight forward, but then that of course is when we all get upended with a surprise result or two.

Northcote Park vs. North Heidelberg
How time and fortunes have changed. Used to be competativly fierce rivals. One team on the rise the other on a downer. Can't see the Cougars dropping this one to the Doggies.
Macleod vs. Bundoora
Been a tough start for the Kangas, but a repeat performance from their Rd.2 game could see them give the Bulls a tough game. The Bulls though are rightfully premiership favourites and should prevail.
Eltham vs. West Preston
The match of the round, especially after the Panthers big win last week. The Roosters have not been real convincing in their wins and will need to be on their game to secure the points here.
Greensborough vs. Montmorency
Long time traditional rivals and one of the few times in recent memory that the Slime will go in as favourites. Could be a long season if the Magpies don't take the points. On their own turf, the Slime to prevail.
Heidelberg vs. Whittlesea
Ah, what better way to get the enthusiasm back than to change coaches. Club legend Harvey will have the Tigers all revved up and pity the Eagles having to front up at this time. Expect the old-stagers to move out of the relegation area!

Northcote Park will be to strong at home
Bundoora in a close one
Eltham home ground advantage,beat WPL at home last season
Greensborough Mont have had the wood on the slime, but the tide is turning
Heidelberg tigers will have to fire for 4 qtrs,which has been lacking in past weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK lets see how we fare this week.

Northcote to confirm Nth to be relegated to Div 2
Bunnies to make a mess of Macleod
West with Rocca in the line up to good for the Panthers
Greensy to continue early season form and account for the struggling Mont machine
Heidelberg with a foot in the air to smash the Seas

Good luck to however you support/barrack for.

WB

Well well well. For those that know me, do know that I am a humble, quite man. However, I wall allow myself a :thumbsu: for being up where I am. Also special mention to our favourite (but rather quite this year) Kickass....catch me if you can slim shadey.......:D:D

With a Panther win a few managed to claim the first perfect score for this season. Had a few that missed tipping, the most hurt was the great ape who has dropped down the ladder a bit. Some cracking games next week, should sort the men from the boys.

Oh and I have to acknowledge Boof, nice try mate. :p

Code:
		R1	R2	R3	R4	Total
Denny Crane	2	3	4	5	14
NFL_JC		3	2	4	5	14
Chet_Wynd	3	3	4	4	14
king20		4	3	3	4	14
tigerkelly	2	2	4	5	13
berger		3	4	2	4	13
always happy	4	3	3	3	13
sparksy		2	1	4	5	12
A Living God	1	3	4	4	12
Parade Old Boy	1	3	4	4	12
whistle blower	4	2	2	4	12
Hangon		4	3	2	3	12
big col		1	2	3	5	11
1dayinspetember	1	2	4	4	11
bearfan		1	3	4	3	11
Simmsroadspy	2	2	4	3	11
Underbelly	3	3	3	2	11
The Grear Ape	2	4	4	1	11
Kickass		2	1	3	4	10
Pheonix20	3	3	0	4	10
The Boof	3	0	3	4	10
Barmyarmy	2	2	3	3	10
Lets Get It On	2	3	2	3	10
Coach Hollywood	0	2	3	4	9
Jewels&Bullet	1	2	3	3	9
Yeah Nah	2	2	2	3	9
bulldogrick	3	3	2	1	9
Captain Boyd	1	2	2	3	8
Rompa		0	2	3	3	8
THEOX		1	2	2	3	8
OldMav		4	2	1	1	8
Cotchin 9	2	4	0	1	7
mustafish	2	2	0	1	5

Well well well. For those that know me, do know that I am a humble, quite man. However, I wall allow myself a :thumbsu: for being up where I am. Also special mention to our favourite (but rather quite this year) Kickass....catch me if you can slim shadey.......:D:D

Denny Crane, You are neither quite nor quiet. But there is no doubt you are QUEER!

I put my tips in Reply 128

That you did you Great Ape, sorry about that, as per my earlier posts I sometimes consume to much Bundy celebrating Panther wins and make mistakes.....;):eek:, I have fixed my spreadsheet and you will have your proper score next Sunday......which will put you very high on the ladder!!!!

Cheers mate

DC

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 1 - NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back