Div 1 - NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Some people jumped on certain bandwagons and off others, others forgot to enter there tips and drop well down the ladder....mmm Regrets maybe. Dunno what to say about leading (equal) my own competition, its a pleasure and really I am only in it to beat Kickass, yeah I know that's not real hard but it is fun!

Code:
		R1	R2	R3	R4	R5	R6	Total
always happy	4	3	3	3	4	5	22
Denny Crane	2	3	4	5	3	5	22
NFL_JC		3	2	4	5	3	4	21
The Grear Ape	2	4	4	4	3	4	21
king20		4	3	3	4	1	5	20
big col		1	2	3	5	3	5	19
A Living God	1	3	4	4	3	4	19
sparksy		2	1	4	5	3	4	19
tigerkelly	2	2	4	5	2	4	19
Chet_Wynd	3	3	4	4	3	2	19
Coach Hollywood	0	2	3	4	4	5	18
Kickass		2	1	3	4	3	5	18
1dayinspetember	1	2	4	4	3	4	18
Parade Old Boy	1	3	4	4	2	4	18
Underbelly	3	3	3	2	4	3	18
bulldogrick	3	3	2	1	3	5	17
bearfan		1	3	4	3	2	4	17
Lets Get It On	2	3	2	3	3	4	17
Pheonix20	3	3	0	4	3	4	17
The Boof	3	0	3	4	3	4	17
Simmsroadspy	2	2	4	3	3	3	17
Hangon		4	3	2	3	3	2	17
berger		3	4	2	4	3	1	17
Captain Boyd	1	2	2	3	3	5	16
THEOX		1	2	2	3	3	5	16
whistle blower	4	2	2	4	3	1	16
Barmyarmy	2	2	3	3	1	4	15
Jewels&Bullet	1	2	3	3	2	4	15
Yeah Nah	2	2	2	3	2	4	15
Rompa		0	2	3	3	4	3	15

Reminder PLEASE do not quote other peoples tips when entering, its annoying and can make things confusing, its not hard to click on the button "Quick" instead of "Quote" Cheers

DC

Macleod v Eltham - Massive game for the Kangas, they want to keep pace with the top 5 and a lose here will have them drift off a bit. The Panther are coming off a relativly easy hit-out at home and will want to impress to the rest of the competition that they are the real deal

North Heidelberg v Montmorency - Is this the Bullies last chance, I suggest it is. There needs to be some real pride in the Club and some ins for them to have a chance, the Valley Maggies will be wanting to start their season now and will come out firing. (but good luck Dishlickers)

Greensborough v West Preston-Lakeside - Rumours of 'ins' coming back for the Chooks will be welcomed for this big game. Slime play their home ground very well especially if the cold wet forecast is correct, they will also want to show that last week was a blip on their season, Div 1 Match of the round here IMO and going to have a crack at the Premiers

Heidelberg v Northcote Park - Other than Tiger faithful I don't know if any of us know where they are right now, powerful side that won't like having a 50% win/lose. The Cougers are coming off a great home win and will really be looking to stay on the higher end of the ladder, for me this will be a goal each way, is Saul back and can they hold Saad? mmmmmm.......hard one this.

Whittlesea v Bundoora - As I have gone all away sides I will stick with that here, its really the only reason I reckon I can pick the Bulls.....:D

OK, tips in real early as I am off to hospital tomorrow and don't want to miss getting in, hopefully things go well and they release me early Sat so I can wonder down to De-Winton ........ hopefully.

All the best to you all and your teams. :footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck Denny, keep the alcohol away from the drip (no pun intended).
I dont see what the worry is here, a colonoscopy is a relative easy procedure these days

Macleod v Eltham - Massive game for the Kangas, they want to keep pace with the top 5 and a lose here will have them drift off a bit. The Panther are coming off a relativly easy hit-out at home and will want to impress to the rest of the competition that they are the real deal

North Heidelberg v Montmorency - Is this the Bullies last chance, I suggest it is. There needs to be some real pride in the Club and some ins for them to have a chance, the Valley Maggies will be wanting to start their season now and will come out firing. (but good luck Dishlickers)

Greensborough v West Preston-Lakeside - Rumours of 'ins' coming back for the Chooks will be welcomed for this big game. Slime play their home ground very well especially if the cold wet forecast is correct, they will also want to show that last week was a blip on their season, Div 1 Match of the round here IMO and going to have a crack at the Premiers

Heidelberg v Northcote Park - Other than Tiger faithful I don't know if any of us know where they are right now, powerful side that won't like having a 50% win/lose. The Cougers are coming off a great home win and will really be looking to stay on the higher end of the ladder, for me this will be a goal each way, is Saul back and can they hold Saad? mmmmmm.......hard one this.

Whittlesea v Bundoora - As I have gone all away sides I will stick with that here, its really the only reason I reckon I can pick the Bulls.....:D

OK, tips in real early as I am off to hospital tomorrow and don't want to miss getting in, hopefully things go well and they release me early Sat so I can wonder down to De-Winton ........ hopefully.

All the best to you all and your teams. :footy:
macleod , mont , west preston, northcote . bundoora

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 1 - NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back