Div 1 - NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

In light of your recent departure, can you give us the mere mortals that follow in your footsteps the 5 things that you have left in your wake that make the NFL a better place.

I can only think of 1.

In light of your recent departure, can you give us the mere mortals that follow in your footsteps the 5 things that you have left in your wake that make the NFL a better place.

I can only think of 1.
i'm tipping that white anting KC isnt one of them....

Northcote Park v West Preston-Lakeside - One of a few great games this weekend. The Cougers will be keen on staying a game clear in the five but coming up against the Chooks will not be easy. Normally I lean to home ground advantage but they have lost that this year. Chooks to win to open up the finals race.

Macleod v North Heidelberg - Non-event. Kangas will breeze through this one and gain some valuable percentage along they way.

Eltham v Montmorency - Comfortably winning first time around this season, the Panther will look to continue on that at home. A loss would spell the end of the season for the Magpies. Panther need to string a few 1/4s together rather than the 1/4 and a half they have recently produced. Going for the home side and looking forward to a few froffies watching.

Greensborough v Whittlesea - Which Slime will rock up? At home always hard to beat but the travelling Eagles will not come easy. Reckon the Borough will really want to get back on the W list and stay in the top three and prove to be to much for them.

Heidelberg v Bundoora - Bulls have not won at Warringul for 6 years and being the league front runners will be confident they can remedy that. The Tiggers are coming of their first back-to-back wins for the season and improving. Reckon most followers will be keeping an ear to the results of this one. I am going for the upset and sticking with the home side.

Some great matches in the NFL this week, all the best and lets hope for a great sunny winters afternoon.

Northcote Park v West Preston-Lakeside - One of a few great games this weekend. The Cougers will be keen on staying a game clear in the five but coming up against the Chooks will not be easy. Normally I lean to home ground advantage but they have lost that this year. Chooks to win to open up the finals race.

Macleod v North Heidelberg - Non-event. Kangas will breeze through this one and gain some valuable percentage along they way.

Eltham v Montmorency - Comfortably winning first time around this season, the Panther will look to continue on that at home. A loss would spell the end of the season for the Magpies. Panther need to string a few 1/4s together rather than the 1/4 and a half they have recently produced. Going for the home side and looking forward to a few froffies watching.

Greensborough v Whittlesea - Which Slime will rock up? At home always hard to beat but the travelling Eagles will not come easy. Reckon the Borough will really want to get back on the W list and stay in the top three and prove to be to much for them.

Heidelberg v Bundoora - Bulls have not won at Warringul for 6 years and being the league front runners will be confident they can remedy that. The Tiggers are coming of their first back-to-back wins for the season and improving. Reckon most followers will be keeping an ear to the results of this one. I am going for the upset and sticking with the home side.

Some great matches in the NFL this week, all the best and lets hope for a great sunny winters afternoon.
northcote,macleod , eltham, greensy , heidelberg

Northcote Park v West Preston
Macleod v Nth Heidelberg
Eltham v Montmorency
Greensborough v Whittlesea
Heidelberg v Bundoora

i'm tipping that white anting KC isnt one of them....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rompa... if you think I had anything to do with Kevin Crompton leaving the NFL then you ARE as dumb as I've been told. You poor bugger.

And whistle blower... god help you if you're trying to "follow in my footsteps" muppet!! I'll give you my 5 things once you've told us all your name and club allegiances.

You blokes really shouldn't take yourselves so seriously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Northcote Park vs. West Preston
A strange season so far for both teams with the Cougars being hot and cold while the Roosters just do enough to win at times. Should be a good match but the Roosters appear to be more consistent and should prevail.

Macleod vs. North Heidelberg
A big inclusion of Harvey for the Doggie sis counterweighted by a major loss of Dean. The Kangas have lost a couple of young stars but are a more settled side and will defend their home turf for a very comfortable win.

Eltham vs. Montmorency
The Panthers are another team that plays hot and cold while the Maggies have been disappointing this season and have suffered some injuries heading into this clash. Think the Panthers can get the win at home.

Greensborough vs. Whittlesea
The eagles have worried most teams so far this season and have had a couple of surprise wins while the Burra have lost three of their last four games. At home though, they are a few goals better so it's a Burra win here.

Heidelberg vs. Bundoora
The Bulls seem to have lost some friends over the past two weeks as a result of some fluctuating form. But they are still on top and travelling well and will relish the opportunity to meet the Tigers on their own mound. They'll show why they are the premiership favourites with a solid win over the Tigers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 1 - NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back