Division 1 off-season news & rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Bundoora's loss West Preston gain looks like Bundoora's white hope that left during last season has now landed at the roosters Murat will fit in well with his pace strength and hardness at the ball. Bad luck Bundoora better luck next year

Bundoora's loss West Preston gain looks like Bundoora's white hope that left during last season has now landed at the roosters Murat will fit in well with his pace strength and hardness at the ball. Bad luck Bundoora better luck next year

hey vinny no loss there mate he left because he couldnt get a game,
come across saying he is a super star and ended up being a seconds player and thats exactly were he will play for use too, the best pick up from bundoora mate is vasilevski he will be a good player for west

Bahahahaha....Murat aka "the rat". Surely you are taking the piss? This guy waltzed into Heidelberg one night with all sorts of ridiculous claims about his past as well as his own ability. A few weeks later he was playing for Bundoora and in my opinion is the second worst player I have ever seen play senior Division 1 football, just behind that 7'1 ruckman from Lalor. Whoever does the recruiting at Bundoora needs to have long hard look at themselves.

Nick meese has walked out on west preston, he told the club & players last night.

West think he has left on good terms and might go back to the bullants or Queensland

The truth is he is filthy he come 3rd in there best & fairest

Murat is the best player, just ask him!!

Fair few cheap shots at Murat, at least he puts in 100% everytime.

Didn't want to play with a poorly run club either. Not going to West.

Agree 100% nflfan he has told us he is the toughest player around and that his dedication is second to none, he even came to our meeting with no shirt on!! And I tell u he is very fit!
Sounds like everyone is a little jealous that west is leading the way in the off season

KA - whisper is another Panthers young gun with an impressive CV has been lured to the border.

LOL - I've been waiting a few weeks for this one to pop up. :cool:

Look, I can't confirm or deny, but its fair to say that the fella would have been struggling to get a game with the Panther in 2011. (just joking). ;)

Anyway, He'll be ably replaced by a young fella called Josh Ernest, who after a couple of seasons of wearing the Golden Joffa Jacket, is finally taking his football seriously and is likely to do an uninterrupted pre-season. :rolleyes:

Other than that, it's all quiet on the eastern front!:thumbsu:

LOL - I've been waiting a few weeks for this one to pop up. :cool:

Look, I can't confirm or deny, but its fair to say that the fella would have been struggling to get a game with the Panther in 2011. (just joking). ;)

Anyway, He'll be ably replaced by a young fella called Josh Ernest, who after a couple of seasons of wearing the Golden Joffa Jacket, is finally taking his football seriously and is likely to do an uninterrupted pre-season. :rolleyes:

Other than that, it's all quiet on the eastern front!:thumbsu:

Just keeping our cards close to our chest at the moment, Although just last week picked up a couple of more than handy recruits as well as a couple of good players who have decided to be back at the panther after sojourns overseas.

Fair few cheap shots at Murat, at least he puts in 100% everytime.

Didn't want to play with a poorly run club either. Not going to West.

no cheap shots at all the bloke puts in 100% on his fitness no doubt but he still cant play footy, came to bundoora signed then halfway through pre season went and trained at heidelberg then back to bundoora and then left halfway through the season enough talk about murat anyway.

Bigger news varsa will be a big loss for eltham joining merkel at albury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My ladder prediction for end of season 2011:
1/BUNDOORA- have recrutied very well and Phil wants to win a NFL flag desperately, his boys will deliver for him
2/Northcote Park-Scanlon fulltime, look forward to seeing him all season
3/West Preston-Terrifice depth, will be ther again
4/Heidelberg-The era has drawn
5/Montmornency-Big Fitzgerald gone, any replacement yet
6/Nth Heidelberg-Harvey back will make a huge difference
7/Macleod-Will do enough to win enough games
8/Greensborough
9/Whittlesea-Have a good run with fixturing,in first few weeks , which will keep them up
10/Eltham-Lost some big names, and haven't replaced them, their two's lack a lot of depth

1/BUNDOORA- have recrutied very well and Phil wants to win a NFL flag desperately, his boys will deliver for him
8/Greensborough
9/Whittlesea-Have a good run with fixturing,in first few weeks , which will keep them up
10/Eltham-Lost some big names, and haven't replaced them, their two's lack a lot of depth[/quote]

I wouldnt go predicting too much at the moment, on your past form you cannot take too much notice of this bs. This is what you said early this year - Quote -Two rounds in, Bundoora will still win the flag easily, they have the best coach in the business and the best players ,with the new guys jelling week by week.

What? are you Phils love child

The Panthers Lost one player only at this stage and picked up a half dozen senior players. Will be in contention for finals again,

8/Greensborough
10/Eltham-Lost some big names, and haven't replaced them, their two's lack a lot of depth

Ooooo, maybe I could have a new signature quote. Some great calls there...

vvvvv see below vvvvv :D:D:D

KA - whisper is another Panthers young gun with an impressive CV has been lured to the border.

Any lose by the Panther in classy players could be offset by the extended pre-season KA is putting in at the moment. Rumours are strong with little to do at the moment he is putting in the hard yards and may have lost nearly 1 ounce. :eek:

8/Greensborough
How can you say we will finish 3rd we are the best side in the comp at this point???

8/Greensborough

Like to agree with all of these except, West Preston ahead of NP. I aplogise to Eltham, I will be a year off, believe they have lost two guns CV and BT

You have no idea!!!!
First Nick Meese didn't even come third he came sixth!!!
There was no walking out. West will always be his home team.
Never a doubt.

Nick meese has walked out on west preston, he told the club & players last night.

West think he has left on good terms and might go back to the bullants or Queensland

The truth is he is filthy he come 3rd in there best & fairest

Murat is the best player, just ask him!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Division 1 off-season news & rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back