Division 1 off-season news & rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Oxymoron

Senior List
Oct 20, 2008
Eaglemont
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sources tell me lalor's peter shepherd is a done deal at montmorency.

have also heard a few of the mooroopna boys may be returning to warringal park after their respective (unsuccessful) stints.

they must be going all out this year because i have heard that they have thrown a ridiculous amount at cameron cloke too, we could have the new heidelberg coming the only difference is they cant win finals.

have also heard a few of the mooroopna boys may be returning to warringal park after their respective (unsuccessful) stints.

Looks like Heidelberg life member and 5 time Premiership player Dean Haydock will be (finally) returning to Eltham as a playing assistant coach. I wouldn't be surprised if he brought the likes of Russell Lee with him. The only one out of the Mooroopna crew I could see returning is Mick Gay if his knee comes good, which is unlikely at this stage.

good to see whittlesea finally up in division 1....hopefully then can add a few more key players to their squad and be competative for many years to come.

good to see whittlesea finally up in division 1....hopefully then can add a few more key players to their squad and be competative for many years to come.

Hadyn Bryce (Greensborough) has signed with the Sea Eagles.
But can only train once a week due to his Playstation addiction

Hadyn Bryce (Greensborough) has signed with the Sea Eagles.
But can only train once a week due to his Playstation addiction

Guys I don't no much about the Slime and its players, what Position/size ect. Hayden Bryce just a little curious what type of player they are after to bolster there team for a crack @ div one as I watched several games of the Eagles this year I think they have a good mix but need some more experience as they are a young out fit, and knowing the last young out fit to go up (Hurstbridge) Eagles will need to learn from what they did wrong...

If they get recruiting right I think they can be competitive in Div 1...

Guys I don't no much about the Slime and its players, what Position/size ect. Hayden Bryce just a little curious what type of player they are after to bolster there team for a crack @ div one as I watched several games of the Eagles this year I think they have a good mix but need some more experience as they are a young out fit, and knowing the last young out fit to go up (Hurstbridge) Eagles will need to learn from what they did wrong...

If they get recruiting right I think they can be competitive in Div 1...

Looks like you have taken the bait as well as the hook here Badge. The person referred to only played a couple of Reserves games for The Slime in season 2010 so wouldn't consider him any asset to the emerging Eagles. They need som big-bodied, skillful and quick players to be competative next season, not second eighteen hacks !

Looks like Heidelberg life member and 5 time Premiership player Dean Haydock will be (finally) returning to Eltham as a playing assistant coach. I wouldn't be surprised if he brought the likes of Russell Lee with him. The only one out of the Mooroopna crew I could see returning is Mick Gay if his knee comes good, which is unlikely at this stage.
Is this a rumour, a guess or a fact

never heard of him???
any good?

Yeah great player highly regarded as a junior and only played a handful of reserve games due to injury. Cowboy was keen for him to play in the ones but had a bit of bad luck. Has been doing a lot of rehab and has signed on to play at the Sea Eagles playin with some mates. Does have a bit of an anger problem famoulsy running out headbutting a West Preston player in his first game back, but the Eagles could use it. Contact him on his facebook http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/haydzzzz?ref=ts if u have any queries cheers

Yeah great player highly regarded as a junior and only played a handful of reserve games due to injury. Cowboy was keen for him to play in the ones but had a bit of bad luck. Has been doing a lot of rehab and has signed on to play at the Sea Eagles playin with some mates. Does have a bit of an anger problem famoulsy running out headbutting a West Preston player in his first game back, but the Eagles could use it. Contact him on his facebook http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/haydzzzz?ref=ts if u have any queries cheers

Great summary Blacky
i know brycey well n will be a great pick up for the eagles
dunno about u posting his facebook page tho...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slow day at the office.

Gee Mate,

I can't belive you got the scoop on this. I did have a deal lined up with New Idea via my Manager to the stars, Max Markson, but that has since falling through on account of you leaking this info out to the Big footy public. :eek:

Anyway, I've got to run (waddle) as I have hot dogs simmering on the stove top.

Cheers

K.A

Slow day at the office.

Great work, far and away bigger news than anything I have heard today (Gary who???)

I am sure muppet fingers is getting his 100 monkeys to come up with a reasonable but possible long winded and overly colourful retort.

Untrue oxy.Staying with the bloods for 2011.His wife has even taken on a committee position and he was in attendance at the AGM last week.

heard whispers page wants out of whittlesea....anyone else heard this? dont know why he wouldnt wanna leave after his team came up to div 1 but would be very very handy....heard he has been linked with another club in div 1....

sweet as you silly little kid, let me tell you again......andy issssssss contracted. yes he has said he would like to leave but at the end of the day he wont be going anywere unless the price is right for macleod......
macleod wont be a force hey.............ask the premiers west preston that you nob jockey. so you seem to like giving it to macleod, what fantastic club are you from clown???? or you just a big tough computer man too?????

Remove this Banner Ad

Division 1 off-season news & rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back