Do we chase O'Keefe?

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Cats first rounder and James Kelly for ROK and 3rd rounder. If you think that's too much then please think back and remember we have taken Spriggs, Playfair and Chambers off your hands in the past....

i think maybe because i am biased but i think kelly was awesome midyear until injured and would be an adequate swap given age difference.... or am i overating kel???????

i think maybe because i am biased but i think kelly was awesome midyear until injured and would be an adequate swap given age difference.... or am i overating kel???????
Kelly is an excellent player, but O'K is in their top 5 players without a doubt.

I think Geelong may have room to move in the cap, I think the biggest issue was this years contracts.
We will have Harley going to the vet's list I believe.
I think Harley will be the first out of Scarlo ,Milburn & himself to retire which means 2 can fit onto the vet's list in the next year or so.

Ablett retiring with a clean out of D.Johnson, Tenace & hopefully a trade for Byrnes & we could squeeze him in.

I am also not convinced Prismall is a definate player at the cats next year, I hope he does stay but has yet to sign a deal which is a worry.

If we have hopefully back ended the players going onto the vet's list & clean out the players above I think we could fit him in.

pick 15 plus Tenace or Byrnes

Was thinking about something similar but with both of those guy's in the deal. Would love to have Ryan at our club he would either free up Stevie J by allowing him to stay in the forward 50 or by taking one of the better defenders hope it get's done

personally i think the lovett pick 23 is already lined up because roos has had meetings with him already and i think that wce wouldnt take pick 12 and 16 for kerr so we would be looking for a lower draft pick someone like richmond who is dumb enough to give away pick 8 or what ever they have

Kerr might go to carlton yett.
Kelly, varcoe or prismall could be enough for him.
Kelly would fit in and varcoe has alot in him.
We needed a player like o'keefe in gf.

Man I would love ROK to come to us coz I love him and he is an absolute gun player. I think that we should make a play for him but we won't simply because we don't have enough room in the salary cap (I don't think) but I think he would be terrific down with us at the cattary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we chase O'Keefe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back