Do we get any Domestic OD games on 9 this year

Remove this Banner Ad

kretchy said:
Anyone know who Fox will have in their commentary team will it be guys already on their coverage like Julian, Border & M.Waugh etc or others?

Fox Sports commentary team for today at the Gabba: Brendon Julian, Allan Border, Jamie Cox, Danny Morrison and Geoff Lawson.

I know Mark Waugh is doing Sunday's game at North Sydney.

eddiesmith said:
Greatest thing that ever happened to domestic cricket, sees the majority (27/31) of games covered and a return to fan friendly D/N matches :thumbsu:

There was more at the Bullets game than the Bulls tonight. Poor crowd which I think will be the trend for midweekers.

spell_check said:
I'd like to know why there are so many Wednesday games for?

Most of them should be on the weekends except for the December/January period - i.e. School Holidays.
Because that way they can schedule more games to be covered by TV without being squashed into the weekend and they try to get the crowds to the 2nd session but of course tonight after the Tigers shocking efforts and the thoughts of watching the Maher/Hayden sleeper hold would have kept alot away

eddiesmith said:
Because that way they can schedule more games to be covered by TV without being squashed into the weekend and they try to get the crowds to the 2nd session but of course tonight after the Tigers shocking efforts and the thoughts of watching the Maher/Hayden sleeper hold would have kept alot away

Just two quality batsmen, doing what they do best....we'll see more of it once the Shield starts up

eddiesmith said:

Oh well, I'll see how many Redbacks games I can get to anyway. :thumbsu:

What a dour, dour contest the opening One Dayer was

But my man Chris Gayle slashed around the Bangas for a quick ton tonight so that was good to watch.

Lonie_from_50 said:
Can someone tell me why we have every possible channel on AUSTAR, and then during the change over, we don't have access to FS3, despite having access for the last four years to FFC??? Our bill hasn't changed!

anyone in the know?

Yeah Lonie same happened to me. Just ring up Foxtel help line and say that you want to get fox sports 3. It is just an additional $1.95 a month like TVN.

bus24 said:
What a dour, dour contest the opening One Dayer was

But my man Chris Gayle slashed around the Bangas for a quick ton tonight so that was good to watch.
He's not your man.

Queerest & most over used phrase on this board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Browney2006 said:
He's not your man.

Queerest & most over used phrase on this board

after a slow start last nite watch FOR MY MAN G.Smith of south africa 2 turn up the heat in the next game of the champions trophy... a ton is on the cards.. South Africia all the way.

Jarryd_S said:
Foxtels coverage has impressed me so far. They cut ads short to get back to the game so you don't miss a ball, and I'm loving the World Series Cricket between innings and in rain delays.
Most impressive is they are giving full coverage unlike CH9s half hearted efforts with not many cameras

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we get any Domestic OD games on 9 this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back