Dockerland

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Dockerland *****

If you want to go bashing the club head over to WHTP. They love it over there, but the post count will tell you that its not the most popular view. There's options for you if you dont like DL. I find it an entertaining site.

There is no point coming on here whinging because your point of view is not accepted over there. Express it elsewhere

Holy ********, everyone take note of the fascist here amidst us :eek:

Holy ********, everyone take note of the fascist here amidst us :eek:

Now I'm a fascist because I dont agree with you. Jeesh. Kind of goes agaist the free speech ideal doesn't it? My point was simple, Its well known they operate on the "Its the fish that john west rejects" principle. DL is a popular site, lots of people enjoy it.Your complaining here won't change it.

I post here and at whtp also and have nothing to do with the running of dockerland but dont have a problem with it. Imo it adds to the quality of the site and the inconvenience of having posts deleted is not such a big price. Just dont take it personally.

Zieg Hiel

And you are?

Hi everyone, my name is Rory and i am a bit of a nonce, you see i support The Port Power.
Well i once posted on a forum called Dockerland and guess what ? you won't believe this, but they actually removed my post. I don't undrestand, all i said was that Khris Conelly should get sacked.
I mean , who do they think they are, it's me Rory, hello !
Anyhow it doesn't bother me now, that was like, so yesterday.
All the same, i just cannot bear Freo any more, the team, the place even the supporters I'm over the lot of them.
I mean what has this Connoly bloke ever done ?

Hi everyone, my name is Rory and i am a bit of a nonce, you see i support The Port Power.
Well i once posted on a forum called Dockerland and guess what ? you won't believe this, but they actually removed my post. I don't undrestand, all i said was that Khris Conelly should get sacked.
All the same, i just cannot bear Freo any more, the team, the place even the supporters I'm over the lot of them.

very good peppy probably not far off the mark

we have a very tolerant board here - which probably fools a lot of posters into thinking that other sites are like this

DL is a supporters website, and is rarely serious in any thread. It is not so much about reading people's opinions on the state of the game or the club, who's good and who's crap, it's more about having a laugh, win or lose. For example, you don't walk into a wedding and start putting negative thoughts into people's heads by bagging the bride and groom, just as you don't walk into a funeral and start cracking jokes. Simple, if you want to have a serious discussion on the net about Fremantle, DL is probably not for you, but if you're looking for some comic relief from a weekend of footy hell (as most of us here have endured) then it's one of the best footy websites to visit.

Then again if you're prone to whinging, bagging your club & dummy-spitting, maybe you shouldn't be posting anywhere.

Are Rory and peppy la pew the same person or are you mates using the same computer? I'm confused, Peppy is listed as a Freo supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not just comments that are critical which are removed from DL. If someone questions Shane's posts in any way, he remembers them and intentionally deletes perfectly good posts in the future to carry out his childish egotistical agenda of revenge.

Do you seriously think that this thread would be over 35 pages long and 2 years old if there wasn't an issue with the guy. I mean christ, if you don't think he has an ego, explain him initially naming the site Shane's Dockerland. I think he should revert to the old name. Would be an honest and fair representation.

The site is Shane's, it exudes his views and is for him along with a few of his most special internet pals, such as Mission Man (banned from BigFooty).

An example of a thread that was left by him... "Jerseys or Guernseys"...they are trying to figure out what is the correct term...enthralling stuff that is much more interesting, relevant and important to all of our posts that have been deleted.

To all those that are too scared to say anything critical here for fear of retribution on DL (Imperial Purple) get a grip, you know the guy is a child. Don't defend his crap

It's not just comments that are critical which are removed from DL. If someone questions Shane's posts in any way, he remembers them and intentionally deletes perfectly good posts in the future to carry out his childish egotistical agenda of revenge.

Do you seriously think that this thread would be over 35 pages long and 2 years old if there wasn't an issue with the guy. I mean christ, if you don't think he has an ego, explain him initially naming the site Shane's Dockerland. I think he should revert to the old name. Would be an honest and fair representation.

The site is Shane's, it exudes his views and is for him along with a few of his most special internet pals, such as Mission Man (banned from BigFooty).

An example of a thread that was left by him... "Jerseys or Guernseys"...they are trying to figure out what is the correct term...enthralling stuff that is much more interesting, relevant and important to all of our posts that have been deleted.

To all those that are too scared to say anything critical here for fear of retribution on DL (Imperial Purple) get a grip, you know the guy is a child. Don't defend his crap

Its Shanes site so he can do what he wants with it, its easier just not to post there.

Hey Big Fella... I have a mind of my own... but thanks for the heads up. Next time I have an opinion I'll check it in with you first to see if it's okay. :rolleyes:

Dockerland is fine by me. I couldn't give a rat's back-end if you, or anyone else, doesn't like it. Just like I don't see why anyone should give a rat's back-end if I don't mind it... I post there once or twice in every few days. Sometimes I stay away. Sometimes my posts get deleted, sometimes they don't. But hey, I'm still here, still a happy human being, still a Freo supporter, and still posting on BF. :thumbsu:

What I can't get over is 35 pages and 2 years worth of people getting that bent out of shape about it...

Hey Big Fella... I have a mind of my own... but thanks for the heads up. Next time I have an opinion I'll check it in with you first to see if it's okay. :rolleyes:

Dockerland is fine by me. I couldn't give a rat's back-end if you, or anyone else, doesn't like it. Just like I don't see why anyone should give a rat's back-end if I don't mind it... I post there once or twice in every few days. Sometimes I stay away. Sometimes my posts get deleted, sometimes they don't. But hey, I'm still here, still a happy human being, still a Freo supporter, and still posting on BF. :thumbsu:

What I can't get over is 35 pages and 2 years worth of people getting that bent out of shape about it...

I don't get it either. It is one of the worlds biggest mysteries.

Wow, I didn't realise I reopened such a wound here when I posted about Dockerland being ***** a few days ago.

I feel humbled and happy to see that I am not alone in my opinions. As Randy mentioned it is Shane's site and I realise that now. Rupert Murdoch owns NewsCorp, so he controls the editors to print his view and contracted propoganda.

I've also been wondering if Dockerland contravenes any copyrights relating to the Levi Dockers brand. Anyone have any details on that one?

If there isn't any legal question marks, then it could be well worth the $300 for the dockerland.com.au domain.

Oh, had to mention...After two years of never replying to my emails that questioned the dissapearance of my posts, Shane finally got back to me.

When was this?

Lol, he finally got back to me WITHIN 5 minutes of me posting here about Dockerland. Now is that a coincidence or is it like going to A Current Affair to get a response from your bank that just ripped your nanna off.

His explanation was along the lines of, "Okay, so you dont like getting your posts deleted. I get it."

Well thankyou for your reply Shane and for explaining WHY.

You guys should be lucky that shane only deletes your posts.

If I post he sends out dockair1 to track me down, hover above my house and attempt to have me eliminated using the latest infrared and GPS detection methods available(bought via Rick Harts I suspect)!!

I don't dare post anymore in hope I don't have to face the peoples court:eek:

You make way too much sense to be a regular on the net IP. People these days just take the whole internet to seriously. Dockerland is great at what it does and let me tell you something, They love the bad publicity just as much as the good :thumbsu:

I see your concern sabre, but he is also classified as a journalist as he often writes a load of coddswobble each week on the site. What I'm getting at, is that he puts himself into the public arena using his real name. If he was called ImperialPurple (an example of an alias) then it might not be such an issue?

Also, it used to be called Shane's Dockerland and when I recieved my one prized email from him the reply came from shane@dockerland. It would be a XshaneX shame to include anyone else in the problems, as Shane is the only moderator on their that stirs up these nests.

Can i refer to him as Shame Richmond? Tigers ARE pretty shameful.

You sad precious clowns who are whining, you have 3 options:

(i) if you don't like the site, don't visit.

(ii) If you do like the site, visit and enjoy it.

(iii) If you want to do something about it, make your own site.

See, easy isn't it?

If you want to channel your hate, do it in a sensible manner, and paint it blue and yellow.

Now go enjoy your Christmas.

Much love

Uncle kuep

Remove this Banner Ad

Dockerland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back