Dockerland

Remove this Banner Ad

(I) I like it

(II) If you get deleted - perhaps your just not funny

(III) I like ginger nuts biccies the best

(MCLIX) If you don' like it .....gasp, horror - Don't go there and post, I'll type it slowly just in case you are a slow reader don't go there.

dockerland.com

Has anyone else noticed that threads and posts that aren't pro CC staying on get deleted at dockerland?? What's the point in censoring this issue? I thought the point of these so called 'discussion' boards was that different opinions are expressed and people get a chance to ask questions, get feedback and maybe learn a thing or two along the way. After this effort from the mods over there, they can stick it up their arse. If I wanted biased and censored footy talk I'll tune in to 6PR....sheesh. So frustrating! I love the team, just think it's time for a new coach! I don't think I'm alone am I ?:eek:

Re: dockerland.com

Ha! I never noticed that other thread before! Thank God I'm not alone, I was starting to feel like the only person that can see the killer in a horror movie....What arseclowns they are over there.:thumbsdown:

Mate - if you want sterilised opinions Dockerland is the place. If you want real opinions you will get it here...

Gave up on DL about 12 months ago. Couldn't be bothered reading the sycophantic, head-in-the-sand comments......:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seen people savaged in there match day live chat room. I mean really, really get abused for just suggesting CC might have to go. It's boarderline militant with all the fanaticism of an extremist, if you don't follow the established doctrine.
Dockerland can be very funny at times, and I view it as a satirical site, void of any real debate, because again, if you do not adhere to the agenda, you get thread deleted, booted and abused.
Unfortuately, the site is seen as a massive joke with various fans from opposition footy clubs.
It was sure funny though when they changed there name to Sydneyswansland after Sydneys 2005 premiership. Man - that put some slime supporters nose out of joint:p:thumbsu:

Alot of the obsession displayed on this site from the WCE keyboard hero`s(not all of them) is caused from what they read on that site. They cant reply on it, so come on here and give it out.

What alot of them dont realise, is there is heaps of Dockers fans who cant get on their and dont agree with the onesided views..

Ha! I never noticed that other thread before! Thank God I'm not alone, I was starting to feel like the only person that can see the killer in a horror movie....What arseclowns they are over there.:thumbsdown:

Suck it up. It's a Freo supporters site. If you want to bag anything Freo or make posts that are whiny or uninsightful then they don't want you there.

Complaining just makes you look like an arseclown.

I like it !

Does`nt get the traffic, but is open to all views, which is what we are all after.

Bullshite.

People have had posts deleted from wehavethepoison for offering views contrary to what's popular there.

Dockerland has good football discussion and wit. wehavethepoison consists of 90% condescending comments about the Freo hierachy and is the few people who write there have the eloquence of a cactus.

It gets no traffic because there is nothing worth reading there. I really wish it got more traffic, then the whiteants would stop coming here.

Bullshite.

People have had posts deleted from wehavethepoison for offering views contrary to what's popular there.

Dockerland has good football discussion and wit. wehavethepoison consists of 90% condescending comments about the Freo hierachy and is the few people who write there have the eloquence of a cactus.

It gets no traffic because there is nothing worth reading there. I really wish it got more traffic, then the whiteants would stop coming here.

While I agree with Roundhouse here it is a debate that has gone on and on for years and wont be settled again. Some like dockerland and the humour involved in the site while others love to complain about everything humanly possible and prefer WHTP.

Has anyone else noticed that threads and posts that aren't pro CC staying on get deleted at dockerland?? What's the point in censoring this issue? I thought the point of these so called 'discussion' boards was that different opinions are expressed and people get a chance to ask questions, get feedback and maybe learn a thing or two along the way. After this effort from the mods over there, they can stick it up their arse. If I wanted biased and censored footy talk I'll tune in to 6PR....sheesh. So frustrating! I love the team, just think it's time for a new coach! I don't think I'm alone am I ?:eek:

Dockerland is the most pathetic footy discussion board in the country.

It should revert to the old title of 'Shane's' Dockerland, becasue the opinions expressed there are only his and his close friends. The rest of us simply agree or are banned/deleted.

There is a thread with hundreds of comments telling of the same issues. It's got to the point that Shane's stubborness has left his little site with the reputation of Today Tonight.

Also, be aware, Shane will read this thread, as he does for all of the DockersBoard one's, and he will stubbornly grit his teeth and believe that he is right to delete your posts, because his view is the correct one and no one else should think differently. Old news though.

Pce

Suck it up. It's a Freo supporters site. If you want to bag anything Freo or make posts that are whiny or uninsightful then they don't want you there.

Complaining just makes you look like an arseclown.
Ease back mate, I love my team and want them to do well, I'm sick of this 1 step forward, 2 steps back routine we've gotten into and I personally think it might be time for a change....how is that whiny or complaining??

Sounds like you're the exact type of moron that dl.com caters for.

The other relevant point is that the media use Shane'sland as their reference for the point of view of the average Docker supporter/member.....which it clearly is not!!!

And if you are reading this Richmond I reckon that you are an arseclown of the highest order.

The other relevant point is that the media use Shane'sland as their reference for the point of view of the average Docker supporter/member.....which it clearly is not!!!

And if you are reading this Richmond I reckon that you are an arseclown of the highest order.

That's a frightening thought, I think I'd rather Adrian Barich himself speak on my behalf than Kim Jong Shane over at dl.com.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dockerland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back