Dockerland

Remove this Banner Ad

You sad precious clowns who are whining, you have 3 options:

(i) if you don't like the site, don't visit.

(ii) If you do like the site, visit and enjoy it.

(iii) If you want to do something about it, make your own site.

See, easy isn't it?

If you want to channel your hate, do it in a sensible manner, and paint it blue and yellow.

Now go enjoy your Christmas.

Much love

Uncle kuep

That's all good, but it's nice to hear from other people who have the same problems. Is discussing it here not in a sensible manner. What would make it more sensible? Should we just say good things about the magnetic board?

Much love? Who you think you are...Borat? Shame's Grandma? Tony Delaney?

You guys should be lucky that shane only deletes your posts.

If I post he sends out dockair1 to track me down, hover above my house and attempt to have me eliminated using the latest infrared and GPS detection methods available(bought via Rick Harts I suspect)!!

I don't dare post anymore in hope I don't have to face the peoples court:eek:

Lol that's gold :D :thumbsu:

That's all good, but it's nice to hear from other people who have the same problems. Is discussing it here not in a sensible manner. What would make it more sensible? Should we just say good things about the magnetic board?

In other words, you're a born whinger.

In other words, you're a born whinger.

Can you elaborate on why I am a born whinger? Are you whinging about whinging, by subscribing to this thread?

Are all the people that have had an input on these 30 somethign pages whingers?

Get a grip. Is that all you have?

No even better idea - don't bother at all.

If I have a problem with the service say at Myer, I don't go to David Jones and whine like a little bitch - I tell Myer.

Same applies here my friend.

Yes, I am Tony Delaney, in a Borat suit.

Much love to you and your mother

Uncle Kuep

Can you elaborate on why I am a born whinger? Are you whinging about whinging, by subscribing to this thread?

Are all the people that have had an input on these 30 somethign pages whingers?

Get a grip. Is that all you have?

You havn't exactly got off to a promising start here with your very first post having a sook about getting a post deleted on another site.

Posts get deleted everywhere, it is a fact of life. Don't take it personally and stop whinging about it on this board.

It's not just comments that are critical which are removed from DL. If someone questions Shane's posts in any way, he remembers them and intentionally deletes perfectly good posts in the future to carry out his childish egotistical agenda of revenge.

Do you seriously think that this thread would be over 35 pages long and 2 years old if there wasn't an issue with the guy. I mean christ, if you don't think he has an ego, explain him initially naming the site Shane's Dockerland. I think he should revert to the old name. Would be an honest and fair representation.

The site is Shane's, it exudes his views and is for him along with a few of his most special internet pals, such as Mission Man (banned from BigFooty).

An example of a thread that was left by him... "Jerseys or Guernseys"...they are trying to figure out what is the correct term...enthralling stuff that is much more interesting, relevant and important to all of our posts that have been deleted.

To all those that are too scared to say anything critical here for fear of retribution on DL (Imperial Purple) get a grip, you know the guy is a child. Don't defend his crap

I'm not alone. Don't try to isolate me as the only person who has come here posting on this topic.

There are 33 pages here of people expressing the same sentiment.

Not about having a post deleted either...it is about having them deleted because it doesn't suit one persons view.

Kuepper, a big fan of irelevant analogies?

Have you ever gone to a restaurant and discussed with your fellow diners the comparisons between other restaurants. That's all I'm doing here. Unfortunately my evaluation of the restaurant in which I'm comparing is not favourable.

I'm not alone. Don't try to isolate me as the only person who has come here posting on this topic.

There are 33 pages here of people expressing the same sentiment.

Not about having a post deleted either...it is about having them deleted because it doesn't suit one persons view.

Have you ever gone to a restaurant and discussed with your fellow diners the comparisons between other restaurants. That's all I'm doing here. Unfortunately my evaluation of the restaurant in which I'm comparing is not favourable.

Yes it is pretty boring isn't it. I have to read all threads and I get really sick of the same thing being rehashed all over again.

Keuper was spot on , you have 3 options.

Well whilst off topic, Yes I am.
I am also a fan of that irrelevant analogy.

Here is another.

This is like sleeping with your mother Hoogs. Repetitive, and easy.

This is fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, don't blame me for people continually offering the same advcie as five pages ago. I said back then that I understand now that Shame will moderate the site to suit his views, as Rupert Murdoch does with NewsCorp.

I also said I won't be posting there again.

My problem was that he wouldn't offer an explanation or answer an email for 2 years. After I posted on here I recieved an email from him within 4 to 5 minutes. After reading the content of the email I don't want anything to do with the site anymoire. He's a complete trolley

Either way, I recieved my response via posting on this forum.

So, kueper, please don't reply to this post with the same genius as everyone else who thinks that we should ignore the nazis :)

Look, don't blame me for people continually offering the same advcie as five pages ago. I said back then that I understand now that Shame will moderate the site to suit his views, as Rupert Murdoch does with NewsCorp.

I also said I won't be posting there again.

My problem was that he wouldn't offer an explanation or answer an email for 2 years. After I posted on here I recieved an email from him within 4 to 5 minutes. After reading the content of the email I don't want anything to do with the site anymoire. He's a complete trolley

Either way, I recieved my response via posting on this forum.

So, kueper, please don't reply to this post with the same genius as everyone else who thinks that we should ignore the nazis :)

Dockerland rocks. Get a a life loser.

Dockerland rocks. Get a a life loser.

Why the insults? Hoogs has a fair problem. BF gives its visitors the respect of offering an explantion when they edit or delete a post.

Clearly by this thread they have a problem, which is that they need to inform users of their reasons.

There's no point calling people idiots like a primary school kid if you don't agree. That's exactly the problem with Dockerland that peoople are talking about.

Maybe this Shane guy should listen to the concerns of his sites visitors instead of being rude to people like this miles character.

Maybe he could add in a function that allows for the publication of an explantion, of which he could have various automated messages to save him time on responses. Pretty simple stuff really.

Re: Dockerland *****

on a serious note in a similar vein to the advice from the other posters best to take DL with a pinch of salt & be aware it's not quite the bastion for freedom of speech this wonderful site is :D

That reminds me. Most every complaint about Dockerland comes from people who think that every forum on the Internet comes with an automatic right for every poster to be published in full.

Those forums that allow everything can mean wading through an awful lot of carp before you get any gold. On Dockerland you do less wading.

Re: Dockerland *****

That reminds me. Most every complaint about Dockerland comes from people who think that every forum on the Internet comes with an automatic right for every poster to be published in full.

Those forums that allow everything can mean wading through an awful lot of carp before you get any gold. On Dockerland you do less wading.

That's one opinion.
But I am biased as my posts get deleted all the time form Dockerland.

I mean, seriously, how can a site without me be any good :D

Clearly Ralph has no idea of what people who complain about Dockerland think on the liberties of forums. Did he do some surveys? Some focus groups? Even a bit of secondary research?

Why try and convince us with unfounded comments? What is your motive?

Well I'm sorry, but clearly he has no idea of what people who complain about Dockerland think. Did he do some surveys? Some focus groups? Even a bit of secondary research?

I was suss on his motives to come out and say a coment like that when he has no evidence. So why try and convince us with lies. I could only imagine he is a moderator there or a good pal of the site.

He posts there, so do I.
When it doesn't get deleted.
I got pissed off.
i don't visit.
I agree, he should call it "Shane And His Mates", but what are you going to do?

I choose to come here.

I don't seem to be a mate and I still get away with 95% of the things I say. I still don't see the problem. It's like people complaining that they aren't involved in the joke while everyone else is laughing.

I do have to agree with the " if you don't like it don't go there" argument.

I was rightly barred from DL for a childish email I sent SR after a post was deleted.

I still visit the site because I enjoy some of the wit of the posters.

But what does get my goat is the media's interpretation that DL represents the mainstream majority of opinion within the Dockers supporter group.

As a heavily edited site that leaves very little room for genuine and open discussion for things Docker, how can it be a true reflection of the feelings of its supporters??

I realise that is not a DL problem, it is the medias, But I feel their ability and need, to self promote does little to change this.

I for one grate my teeth when I see an article attributing supporter sentiment as being directly attributable to what is being written on DL.

I do have to agree with the " if you don't like it don't go there" argument.

I was rightly barred from DL for a childish email I sent SR after a post was deleted.

I still visit the site because I enjoy some of the wit of the posters.

But what does get my goat is the media's interpretation that DL represents the mainstream majority of opinion within the Dockers supporter group.

As a heavily edited site that leaves very little room for genuine and open discussion for things Docker, how can it be a true reflection of the feelings of its supporters??

I realise that is not a DL problem, it is the medias, But I feel their ability and need, to self promote does little to change this.

I for one grate my teeth when I see an article attributing supporter sentiment as being directly attributable to what is being written on DL.

Hear yee.

I don't seem to be a mate and I still get away with 95% of the things I say. I still don't see the problem. It's like people complaining that they aren't involved in the joke while everyone else is laughing.

Well he hasn't got a personal issue with you. He's not trying to annoy you.

Clearly Ralph has no idea of what people who complain about Dockerland think on the liberties of forums. Did he do some surveys? Some focus groups? Even a bit of secondary research?

Why try and convince us with unfounded comments? What is your motive?

Reference: Found at http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6438244 on 22 Dcember, pages 1 to 33.

I'm not going to get into defending my motives. I've been around long enough for most to know I'm pretty straight up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dockerland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back