does any side beleive they can beat geelong ?

Remove this Banner Ad

crying_baby.jpg

another stunning contribution from bayer

Tldr on the OP, so just based on the title, yes, Fremantle have and will again. Was there a point to starting this thread? If there was, now would be a good time to trot it out.

geelong are 1st on the ladder , not sure were freo or because i dont care.They have no chance in hell of beating geelong for the premiership.

off you go and enjoy your rnd 3 win agaisnt a geelong side that couldnt be boatherd that day

guess what we got 2 , unless you get a 2nd the first is tainted to an extent.I could never enjoy the 07 premiership until we got 09.it just makes it so much better

Hahaha - yes you did crazy, yes you did - you enjoyed it waaaaaaaaay too much.......

Dogs will smash Geelong. Bookmark it.

La di da Geelong are travelling great so far this year. NEWSFLASHHHHHHH Bulldogs are on the up and will be a well oiled premiership winning machine by the time finals rolls around.

Geelong have peaked and are on the slide.

Game over. Dogs win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs will smash Geelong. Bookmark it.

La di da Geelong are travelling great so far this year. NEWSFLASHHHHHHH Bulldogs are on the up and will be a well oiled premiership winning machine by the time finals rolls around.

Geelong have peaked and are on the slide.

Game over. Dogs win.
2/11

That's the Western Bulldogs' record against top 4 sides in the last two years.

I've said it before and I'll say it again GC26 - you're on your own.
Nah he ain't. You arrogant flogs are so damn smug

2010 feels like 2008, I can't flipping wait for September when you lot choke

hawthorn haven't beaten geelong since 2007

they did get a higher score in the gf, but we all know geelong lost that game, anybody would have "beaten" us that day

Bit like 2009 where everyone knows that the Saints lost that game, it had the pussies on it's knees but they wet themselves like the Cats did in 2008.

In terms of the Hawks in 2008 just try to understand why the football world call it the premiership quarter! You rarely win games just playing well in the first half young pussie.

havent got a clue what yo are talking about, so i will tell you about my gym experience tonight.

I was doing some tricep extensions and up above in cardio area their was this hot blonde with her breasts hanging out .She kept on looking at me .Than another hot brunett came up and started talking to me .The blonde came down as quick as she could and they were both trying to hit on me at the same time.I ddint want them to get hurt so i said i got to get back to my workout ,seriously these are the hottest 2 girls at the gym and they were both about to have a punch on over me

than latter i was working out in the boxing studio with my top off.Than one of the girls who works at the gyms walks past and smiles.About 5 mins later she walks past with a group of gilrs who she was trying to sell membeships to and spend about 5 mins in the boxing room with tme.It would of been on purpose so the girls sore my hot body and joined up

Didn't realise that they have started auditioning for The Biggest Loser Australia 2011 :thumbsu::thumbsu:

So which fattie did you end up baggin??

If you are too embarrassed to reveal her identity can you at least tell us what colour team she is on

hawthorn who beat geelong in the 08 GF have lost the last 3 game sgaisnt the cats , in 2 of those games had match winning leads only to wet their pants as soon as geelong took the game on.Geelong hold a massive psychological edge over the hawthorn players.

And since 2008 during a period where we basically had half our side out due to injury and we still pushed you. I love it when we play the Cats you can just see the pussie player faces they look worried everytime they face the mighty Hawks. I am more confident playing the pussies than the Dogs or Saints.

Remove this Banner Ad

does any side beleive they can beat geelong ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back