Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To Say?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To

Not sure if I speak for everybody on this forum, but when a StKilda supporter has something to say, I for one drop everything and listen intently.

Re: Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To

It's mainly the Freo flogs. They hammer in to other sides about this and that, when the Dockers have never achieved anything, nor done anything that has benefited the game. Every other club in the AFL has done something to hang their hat on.....except for freo. The fans seem to take pride being the little sister of W.C. Learn ya place w***ers, and just shut up.

Not sure if I speak for everybody on this forum, but when a StKilda supporter has something to say, I for one drop everything and listen intently.

At last. A trained Carlton supporter. I wrote a thesis suggesting they could be trained... that given time and incentives, they may even begin to become civilised. The rebuttal was a simple polaroid image of Fevola. I conceded.:eek:

I love how any FLOGS opinion is percieved as significant once thier team of choice has one a flag. Geelong supporters are a perfect example of this, those missing braincells at times have the temerity to say 'when was your last flag' when settling an argument about football.

I will take on board any supporters opinion on football, so long as it is well argued. Heck, it can even be hypocritical. I'd agree with a Freo fans assessment that we are a rabble. What I won't stand for is Freo and Richmond supporters especially, calling for us to be dissolved becuase of our current on-field performance. My freaking God, the irony is salivating

On the field we are a powerhouse. And that's all I give a shit about. As long as we are not going down the gurgler financially or infested with a Drug Culture Injunction Board then I don't care about off field.

what does wambat stand for?

Women Against Men Beer and TV?

Let's face it. West Coast aren't much chop. They have way more money to spend than any other club each season, they won 2 premierships while fielding the WA state side and another one off the back of a Victorian who didn't want to be there ( i won't mention the whole drugs tainted thing because apparently i'd be hypocritical). So I'd be cautious while trying to insult courageous clubs like St Kilda and the Doggies. Freo I don't care for

Can someone who speaks fluent flog , explain to Bartosser that the Tassie hawks have not won anything of importance for 17 loong years.

Only a few more weeks left untill he disapears after another choke by the dawks come finals time.

Wambat = Wealthy :thumbsu:

Bartosser = Centerlink :thumbsu:

Can someone who speaks fluent flog , explain to Bartosser that the Tassie hawks have not won anything of importance for 17 loong years.

Only a few more weeks left untill he disapears after another choke by the dawks come finals time.

Wambat = Wealthy :thumbsu:

Bartosser = Centerlink :thumbsu:

Wealthy? Did you go on a reality TV show?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets be honest here , these 3 clubs are a blight on our great game.

Yes Richmond are a rabble , Carlton have taken corporate fraud to a new level. and Hawthorn have whored themselves out.

But.. these 3 clubs are an absolute joke to the AFL System, however their supporters seem to think us Power clubs like WCE / Geelong seem to care what they have to say.

I Propose - Round them up , create a new board - Call it the -

Insignificant Supporters Club.

Dont moderate it and let the ferals eat each other alive for all i care :thumbsu:

lol west coast supporters are barley in a position to be bagging teams this year. no one cares about what is happening in perth anyway. I wouldnt say your a powerhouse sitting down the bottom of the ladder. Why would you even compare yourself to geelong? you guys are a shambles this year

Wambat, the sheer brilliance of this thread is absolutley breathtaking and you have most definitely pwnt all those Saints, Dockers and Bullies supporters.

I think it would be a great idea though to retire at your peak and refrain from starting anymore threads - the gesture would be undoubtedly welcomed by all.

I think a better question would be, does anybody really care about what Bay 13 trolls have to say?

You beat yourself off to Fremantle losing, you have no purpose in life, but hey whatever makes you feel good :thumbsu:

I'm going to have to agree with the OP. When you've seen your team win a premiership you become part of a very special club... the premiership supporters club. You know the joy and pride that comes with winning a premiership. There would not be a St Kilda, Bulldogs of Freo :D person on this forum that can remember their last premiership.

This means your opinion is mainly irrelevant. You don't know what it is like to have the feeling we have had on Grand Final day... and believe me... I do pity you all for never having that. It's a pity though that I take alot of joy from :D :D

It must be absolutely gut wrenching to know that your clubs are the laughing stock of the AFL... and that whenever you jump on a bus proudly wearing your Dockers or St Kilda jumper that everyone looking at you is s******ing. Kind of like the way you look at a kid who is in a wheelchair from a car accident at his own hands.... you are glad you're not him... you pity him... yet you don't feel sorry one bit :D :D :D

I'm going to have to agree with the OP. When you've seen your team win a premiership you become part of a very special club... the premiership supporters club. You know the joy and pride that comes with winning a premiership. There would not be a St Kilda, Bulldogs of Freo :D person on this forum that can remember their last premiership.

This means your opinion is mainly irrelevant. You don't know what it is like to have the feeling we have had on Grand Final day... and believe me... I do pity you all for never having that. It's a pity though that I take alot of joy from :D :D :D :D :D

The flog-party wasnt complete until you showed up. Thanks for coming

Great idea, but throw in Melbourne also. The Insignificant Supporters Club board could use an extra 3 or 4 people.
i knew u would pop up on this thread. p*ss off u flog.

I'm going to have to agree with the OP. When you've seen your team win a premiership you become part of a very special club... the premiership supporters club.

Sorry, just had some bad powder and dont know what i am doing

Kind of like the way you look at a kid who is in a wheelchair from a car accident at his own hands.... you are glad you're not him... you pity him... yet you don't feel sorry one bit :D :D :D
Or a bloke who has no choice but to strap the cricket pads on come this September and hope the wheelchair kid is offline with his bowling.

West Coast a power club. The drug capital of the AFL has won 1 tainted premiership thanks to Carltons captain since we joined the comp and they're a powerhouse? And Geelong have only won one since the Beatles toured Australia and so are they?:p
Me thinks you have your hand surgically stitched onto your member manfat. Or maybe you have Braun_2_Bow_Out_Disgracefully's or PindikCat's hand attached to your member.

This means your opinion is mainly irrelevant. You don't know what it is like to have the feeling we have had on Grand Final day... and believe me... I do pity you all for never having that. It's a pity though that I take alot of joy from :D :D

It must be absolutely gut wrenching to know that your clubs are the laughing stock of the AFL... and that whenever you jump on a bus proudly wearing your Dockers or St Kilda jumper that everyone looking at you is s******ing. Kind of like the way you look at a kid who is in a wheelchair from a car accident at his own hands.... you are glad you're not him... you pity him... yet you don't feel sorry one bit :D :D :D

Well I have seen 5 Carlton Premierships but that means nothing in terms of football knowledge & relevance of opinion.
You may have seen a premiership but I'd guarantee that the supporters you are criticising know more about football than you know about your own arse, the same one that you like to have probed with special devices & tools.
It's a special feeling to witness a premiership & it is also a special thing to witness the illogical, childish rantings you just posted.
To bash people in wheelchairs like you have shows you have grade three intelligence & wit & you are pathetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To Say?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back