Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To Say?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To

Yes ,

Your 100% correct B2BW , the feeling you get whilst standing in the great stadium that is the MCG when your team wins one of the greatest grand finals of all time.

The knowledge that is gained and able to be passed on through the generations.

St.blunda fans are able to talk about that glorious winning streak :D :D

Failmantle can hang their hat on a few Carlton Mid Derbies :D :D

And The bulldogs... um ? Just fold :thumbsu:

Re: Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To

Well I have seen 5 Carlton Premierships but that means nothing in terms of football knowledge & relevance of opinion.
You may have seen a premiership but I'd guarantee that the supporters you are criticising know more about football than you know about your own arse, the same one that you like to have probed with special devices & tools.
It's a special feeling to witness a premiership & it is also a special thing to witness the illogical, childish rantings you just posted.
To bash people in wheelchairs like you have shows you have grade three intelligence & wit & you are pathetic.

That is the most intelligent post I have ever seen from a Carlton supporter. Well done sir. I told you it was worthwhile giving Barry Zuckercorn the flick as your lawyer!

Wambat, the sheer brilliance of this thread is absolutley breathtaking and you have most definitely pwnt all those Saints, Dockers and Bullies supporters.

I think it would be a great idea though to retire at your peak and refrain from starting anymore threads - the gesture would be undoubtedly welcomed by all.

hahaha :thumbsu:

Yes ,

Your 100% correct B2BW , the feeling you get whilst standing in the great stadium that is the MCG when your team wins one of the greatest grand finals of all time.

The knowledge that is gained and able to be passed on through the generations.

St.blunda fans are able to talk about that glorious winning streak :D :D

Failmantle can hang their hat on a few Carlton Mid Derbies :D :D

And The bulldogs... um ? Just fold :thumbsu:

And what knowlege did you gain grasshopper ? Obviously no football knowlege.
If you can snatch your brain from my hand you are ready to leave the temple grasshopper.

That is the most intelligent post I have ever seen from a Carlton supporter. Well done sir. I told you it was worthwhile giving Barry Zuckercorn the flick as your lawyer!
I have Zara Garde-Wilson now. She's no good but nice to look at and she's helped a few of the Carlton crew before.. :)

lol, so predictable... you really just wanted to call yourself a power club, but thought u'd cop crap, so you added the cats

1. cats aren't really a 'power' club - they are the best team, but prior to 2007, they were shizen on and off field... finally got it right

2. piss off back to the wafl, nobody cares what you think

seconded. Funny how eagles supporters call saints a "rabble" innit? judd=gone, cousins=gone, ker=going.
inspirational stuff there from the weagles!

Have a quick look in the mirror tony,
you missed some of the brown stain :thumbsu:

Ahh poor ted gives head, you put so much effort into your lil troll thead yet still failed.

I used to like Freo, but lately, they are really annoying me. When they were in a position to win games at a pivotal time of the year, they would lose. Then, when their season is over, instead of doing the sensible thing and tanking, they win 3 in a row.

There must be lead in their docks.

....and there you where asking to come to our gathering Hawkpatrol..

wambat, your stupidity is breathtaking. You must be very proud of yourself.
This thread has become 13's version of 2 girls 1 cup

yes, its true that I wanted to come to your gathering, but I only really wanted to meet Stronzo and bushie.

And to drink, of course :p

This thread has become 13's version of 2 girls...... 1 cup

wambat/b2b......hawkpatrol :thumbsu: well spoted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha you should post more fury. :thumbsu:

yes, its true that I wanted to come to your gathering, but I only really wanted to meet Stronzo and bushie.

And to drink, of course :p

Considering some of the things that you have said about our club lately, it was a wise move that you didn't show up!!

And will someone please buy wambat/90210/ted a backbone.

Poor little petal has start a "really nasty" thread because he got his arse handed to him in a sling, (again), by supporters of clubs that he hates.

Hey Shit for Brains!!

None of us are going to shut up just because a pathetic little dog like you tells us to!!

And if you don't like it then find another forum!!

I think wambat has achieved what he set out to do.

To reinforce the fact that he is a massive flog? :confused::confused:

He's not that smart.

He did it to have a cry....just like he always does.

Agreed, the little attempts at personal attacks he tries gives it away. Nobody is annoyed at his words, we're laughing at him. :D

I Rattled the cage , and what came scampering out.

A wild bushpig :thumbsu:

What's it like being stuck in a cage cretin??

Great thread this:thumbsu:

Just further illustrates what a complete and utter sook that you are.

Well done:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To Say?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back