Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jones: 28 disposals, 1 goal. Not being tagged
Murphy: 18 disposals, 1 goal. Being mercilessly (and illegally) harassed. Still had the same impact on scoreboard.
You're right, Murphy doesn't tag, he just points because he's a downhill skier.
Evidence:
R_8ji7.gif

Oh and as for their seasons
Jones averages more
-contested and uncontested possesions
-Effective disposals
-Clearances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk about bumfights.
CBF reading the entire thread so I assume it's already been said but Nathan Jones is merely a solid stool among a sea of diarrhoea. If he were at any other club he would have already been traded/delisted (and ironically ended right back up at Melbourne)

If you think Jones would have been de-listed from ay club than you've got absolute no idea pal.

So here we are 6 days out from the game and still no LOL Norf flogs have taken up any of the sign bets offered.
Scared? Can't blame them I guess... Dunn is gonna show Daw some real magic if he tries going forward.
Viney will show them all what a true Mr Hyde does and Norf will be ringing up FNQ asking if they would be interested in having an AFL club

So here we are 6 days out from the game and still no LOL Norf flogs have taken up any of the sign bets offered.
Scared? Can't blame them I guess... Dunn is gonna show Daw some real magic if he tries going forward.
Viney will show them all what a true Mr Hyde does and Norf will be ringing up FNQ asking if they would be interested in having an AFL club
Jones is gonna teach Swallow how a captain should play and Tyson will show Ziebell what a tough and skilled young mid really looks like.

Got your excuses ready royals? What are you gonna lead with?
Never given an excuse on the Bay and don't intend to now. If Melbourne win, they will have played better on the day...( but for injuries, umps etc:p).

Seriously no excuses, either team.

Something tells me Daw won't be out there this week. Just a hunch. ;)

LOL Norf.

Seems Nathan's not the only Jones Norf has trouble keeping up with.

Young Liam again last night proved to be streets ahead of anything Aaron "next Carey" Black is able to dish up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back